Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Remember what? [OPEN]

Chase Shackles (played anonymously)

I listened to voices,I've heard the lies...does it matter what I think anymore? Born as a silver speckled mask demon,raised a slave,set free with the freaks.Haha...what the hell do people expect from me these days? Each idiotic thought that runs past my mind...was it even real?I don't understand anything anymore...what am I on earth for?

A wine glass hit the wooden wall while a blonde headed male looked down with his back hunched.His bangs covering his eyes.A tear ran down his soot smeared fair-skinned cheek.Gripped tightly in the male's hand was a red mask.The disgn was odd,it having unknown symbols with a blazing feeling.It's material scratched and cracked.His clothes were torn,as his tensed dirty hand reached up and took off his tan scarf,exposing more of his golden hair.His thoughts ran wild throughout his mind the whole time.A drop of blood dripping from his pink lips.Overtaken by pain he winces and stands up,walking out of the bar he was in.His knife hitting agains his hip,a little blood coming from its sheath.

His eyes still covered,he started to walk limply in the fierce,cold night with the sounds taking over him.

The pain...I don't know how I got like this...when did I fight...when I think about it...who am I?
What am I?Where did I come from?

His bruised,weak body fell on the pavement.His vision became blurred then he saw nothing.He layed there,blacked out.His mask,completely shattered.
Amethyst (played by ChaosTheMew)

Amethyst had her eyes closed in the back of an alley, trying to sense something she may have missed before. That's when her elvish ears twitched, alerting her to someone falling on the pavement. Amethyst hurried out of the alley, stopping at the end to see no one on the streets except for a blonde headed man on the sidewalk. She knelt beside him, being careful not to let her claws scratch him. She closed her purple, slitted eyes, touched his arm gently and started to heal him. Still no one was walking the streets to see Amethyst heal the man.
Chase Shackles (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Chase's hand twitched as his mask started to reform.Soon as it did he quickly put it on his face and stood up with powerful energy.No one really knew how his face looked so he would like to keep it that way.His small silver daggers started to grow rather large,as did the sheath.His seductive yet taunting voice giving a sample.
"Thank you for your help."

That's odd...I don't remember anything but falling out and her helping me.Who am I?Hm...I'll find out later...I hope.

Amethyst stood up as well and smiled at the man but didn't show her fangs." It's no problem at all." Her voice was a soft and gentle tone. She looked at the man with her purple, slitted eyes." Why did you collapse in the first place?" Her long black hair hid her elvish ears and she did well to keep her fangs hidden but her claws and the oddity of her eyes told people she wasn't exactly completely human.

"I honestly don't know...it just happened....I don't remember much..." He scratched the back of his head then looked around.His hand slightly twitched but he tried not to.

She is not human but I don't think I am either...On the other hand she is very pretty...

Amethyst's head tilted slightly." Oh. I wonder what happened." She looked at the man and smiled again." My name is Amethyst by the way."

Amethyst...hmmm that reminds me of something....just what....Wow my head hurts....but anyway...Amethyst reminds me of a girl who wore a Amethyst necklace...she would call my name always and say..'Chase come and play.' THAT'S IT! My name is chase...how did I remember that?

"Nice to meet you Amethyst,I'm Chase."

Amethyst bowed her head in respect." Pleased to meet you, Chase." A few pieces of her long hair fell into her face. She quickly straightened and pushed her hair out of her face.

Wow...she really is pretty...

He smiled and pats her head."You don't have to bow to me.Its not nessisary." He reached his hand out in a curious way and touched her cheek.

Why am I doing this?Last time I got slapped when I did this.
He remember and was shocked he did as a unlocking sound was heard.

Im such a idiot....

Amethyst blushed when Chase put his hand on her cheek. Her elvish ears twitched slightly beneath her hair.

He quickly backed away,his mask turning a deeper and darker red.He didn't understand where he was suppose to go at all.He looked one way then another and started walking.He knew each path could lead him to a different place but he would never know unless he started walking.

Amethyst took a deep breath, making the blush on her cheeks go away." How much do you remember?"

"I only remember a sweet little girl,my name....and falling out on the ground." He pulled his mask from his face,exposing his perfect looks and his blue eyes.He had only wiped his head a little and smiled then put back on his mask.

Amethyst blushed and looked away when he took his mask off then looked back at him when he put it back on." There has to be some way to get your memory back."

"Yeah,Maybe....if I knock the shit out of myself." He grabbed her hand."And also...will you help me find my thoughts?"

Amethyst smiled softly." Of course I'll help."

"Thank you." He strted walking with a huge demonic sword appearing on his back.

Amethyst saw the demonic sword on his back but didn't say anything. She walked right beside Chase.

His mask cracked then broke.His face getting exposed again.

"Why does your mask keep cracking?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Remember what? [OPEN]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus