Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Kuro and Renji(1x1)

(This is between me and Brenflakes.)
I felt his hands tighten around my throat cutting off my air supply. He had both hands around my thin neck and was holding me up in the air so that I can't try something to get him off. I was digging my now claw like nials into his meaty hands but it looked like it didn't even hurt him. He kept squeezing tighter and tighter with every fail I made in a attemp to get free but nothing worked. Soon I felt my heart stop and saw nothing but pitch black darkness.

Kuro woke up with a scream at the memory of death but she covered her mouth as soon as she relized she had been screaming in her sleep. She sat up and looked around to see if anyone had heard her. She was sweaty and shaken a little from that simple memory. The memory of death can make her feel it again and that frighten her more than anything in the world. She sighed when she saw that no one had possibly heard her.
Renji Walked out side enjoying the night but disliking the breeze that was with it.He began to walk down the sidewalk,his hands in his coat pockets.He began to think about how life being a demon was hell.He thought about this everyday,how he can't die,how he can't get wounded some of these things were good he thought but sometimes he wish he could die the other bad thing about it was the past memory's and how they seem to just disappear.He forgot his first love,He forgot how he even ended up here in this world,hell he even forgot his own birthday.To him there was nothing special about life anymore.
He continued walking,his emotionless eyes looking ahead of him.
Kuro Sakuranbo (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Kuro sighed and removed her hand from her mouth as she began to sit up. She had always loved the night time, since it was about the only thing that hid her. She stood up and brushed some dirt of her clothes before grabbing her backpack. She decided that it was best to go ahead and get through the town not far form where she was so that she could get farther away from her master. She tossed her backpack on her left shoulder and headed for the town. She couldn't tell if anyone was near as she entered the town.
Renji wasn't far from his apartment,it was in town though he really didn't like the town it was loud and full of stupid,clueless,abnoxsiouse people.He took a break from walking and leaned up against a building and lite a cigerette,the tip of the cigerette glowed in the dark every time he took a drag.

Kuro noticed the glow of the cigarette not far from her, about a few feet. "Someone is out this late?" She whispered to herself. She heard her pet dragon, Suta fly over the town, going to wait for her on the other side. She shrugged and stepped out from behide the buliding she was hidden behind.
Renji saw a girl appear from behind the building,he looked at her then looked away taking again another drag causing the smoke to slowly drift up in the sky.

Kuro saw that the guy looked at her but she caught it as only a glance because he looked away at the last moment. She sighed and watched as the sun began to rise over the horizen. She began walking around the town, trying to find the other end.
Renji stepped on the cigerette placed his hands in his pockets and continued his walk to his apartment.He occasionally looked up at the sky watching the sun rise,as he inched closer to his house he saw a strange man at the door.He climbed up the stairs and approached the man."What are you doing here this early" He knew the man but only as a enemy. The man Replyed in a sharp tone "You know why I'm here you still haven't paid your debt.Renji's glare became colder "I thought me killing half you men would have let me off the hook,I guess that's not enough" Renji's eyes turned into a dark red they glowed in the last bit of night.He held the man by his neck and sqeezed until his air cerclation was cut off.Renji let go of the mans neck and the man fell limp to the ground.

Kuro saw as the man from ealier killed another guy at what seems to be one of their home. Her eyes widen but then she smriked. She clapped her hands together the smrik still on her face. "Nice job, killing a man by just choking. Very few can do that."
Renji looked down to see the girl from earlier.His eyes turned back to his normal color."I really dislike sarcasm" He glared at her then opened his door leaving it half way opened.He walked inside removing his jacket.

Kuro shrugged, she wasn't being sarcasist but some people always though she was. She began to leave the guy alone, she knew better than to walk into someone's home without them letting you in.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Kuro and Renji(1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus