Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Restistance versus Coalition RP

Lightbulb Hirimaku (played by justanaveragefurry) Topic Starter

He jolted upright, seeing that Eve was standing there, facing a young man. His olive-brown skin stood out in the light corridor. He noticed Eve had a gun trained on him, and at that moment, he knew who it was. "Eve, chillax. This is my friend Aedail." he said.
Hesitantly, Eve lowered her gun, studying the young man before her. He looked familiar. "Aedail? I recognize you. You're one of the informants at the base in Maira," she said, holstering her weapon. He nodded."We need a way out of this building that won't get us captured by the Coalies," she said, helping Hirimaku to his feet. "You alright?" she asked him.

"Yeah, I am," He replied. He got to his feet, brushing the dust off his clothes. Dust? He looked up and saw a loose panel in the low ceiling. "Hey," There's a loose panel." Without waiting for an answer, he jumped, grabbing the edge on the inside of the panel. He pulled himself up, and found himself facing a skull.
Eve made a face as a skeleton fell through the ceiling, jostled by Hirimaku's jump. Covering her face to avoid inhaling too much dust, she examined the corpse.
"By the clothes and the satchel, I'd say this was a drifter that came in here somehow looking for a warm place to sleep. Hopefully, he just died of natural causes..." She pulled a scanner out of her pack and took a reading of the air quality. "I'm not detecting any toxins in the air, so we should be alright as far as I can tell. This also means that there is probably a good way out from here, otherwise they wouldn't have been able to get in here."
She gave Aedail a boost into the tunnel and then pulled herself up, trying her best to use only her prosthetic arm--the wound in her organic one was twinging painfully, though it had already stopped bleeding, a sign that the nanites in her blood had already begun to repair the damage.
Pulling out her scanner once again, she pointed to the right. "I'm reading fresh air coming from this direction. It may be our way out."

He went to the right, following the tunnel. At sometimes, it was wide enough for them three to stand up shoulder to shoulder, and at others, it was barely wide enough to army-crawl through. But eventually the dot in the distance got bigger. all of a sudden, they were at a grate. He grabbed a reverse screwdriver out of his satchel, slipping through and undoing the screws. He stepped into the room, and immediately was exasperated.

"You've gotta be kidding me!" He said, realizing that this was the very room that his brother, TailEspun, and Lightbulb's boyfriend, Rima, had gotten trapped.
At the exclamation from her compatriot, Eve automatically tensed up, pulling her gun from it's holster and shouldering past Aedail into the room. There were two other young men in the room and she trained her gun on them. It took her a moment to register that one of them had called out Hirimaku's name. Her brow furrowed, but she didn't lower her gun.
"You know these two?" she asked.
Just then, Ezekiel said to her, "Eve, I've been monitoring the Coalition base's transmissions and I'm fairly certain they're planning on gassing the building. You're going to need to get out as soon as possible."
"Son of a bitch," she hissed. Louder, she said, "Okay, never mind that, we need to get out of here--fast. The Coalies are gonna gas this whole building in about ten minutes so we need to get moving!"
She spun to check the main door to the room, scanning the corridors for life signs. "Okay, they've evacuated their personnel--they'll take them out to at least a hundred yards from the building. I can see a side door from here--if memory serves, there's a narrow alley on that side of the building. There won't be any soldiers there to see us."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Restistance versus Coalition RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus