Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » DnD. 3.5 edition~

Hello my good RPR~ For this topic, I shall ask if there is anyone on the look out for a DnD game to be played. I have only ever played 3.5, so that is what I propose~ If there are any questions as to what type of setting, or who will be the DM, you may ask them here or send me a message~

Hopefully, there is a need for such a game, and perhaps there will be a rotational DM, so everyone can plot the plot and adventure the adventuring~
Well you already know I'm in
Miss Topic Starter

Oh good! That is one, now, we wait for others~
Should I get comfortable?
Miss Topic Starter

Perhaps. It will take some time. If there is a special other that happens to join, then we can have a...test game, to introduce you to DnD~
Teriven

Heyos. Juno told me about this and I REALLY want to join. I love D&D I just never can find anyone to play it with. Also, found a program that might help us play this alot easier over the internet! :3 www.roll20.net Is the website. Hopefully it'll help you in your future endevours to find D&D games. :3
Miss Topic Starter

Ah, so it is you then! I have looked up the website, and me and my test subject are running through the steps, and I am making a replica of another city that has been made for a DnD game, already~ That is a mouth-full~

I would be glad to invite you to play with us, and, you can constantly check my progress if it pleases you~ Also, if you happen to make a campaign before I do, I will gladly play anyway~
I'd be interested in playing DnD. Thing is, I... never played. =/

So, would you guys be willing to teach a newbie or no? >,>
Miss Topic Starter

I am always willing to teach~ It is very simple, but first, you will need a character. I know of a simple character generator called Redblade, which you can find online and download~

If you need help, you may post your questions here or message me. The library does not need me today, so I am free to do as I please for the entire day~
I love 3.5! I don't think I have my resources around anymore though. I believe I left them in Alaska. I do have my digital copies of the Path Finder series though. It's what I wish they WOULD have done with 4th edition. I suppose I should stop before I start whining though. Back on track! This sounds interesting.
Miss Topic Starter

I have seen a few books for the 4th edition, and I can say, it is not my favorite~ My massed collection of books for 3.5 are mine because I made them so, and I am glad you find it interesting~ If you wish to join our game, I will need a character sheet of your character and you will need this link http://www.roll20.net, as that is the method of our game conduction~

Once you have signed up, you may message me on this website, and I will send you the link that invites you to my work in progress~

If you require a character generator, I have found that Redblade is one of the easier ones to create characters with~
I am wanting to make an Anthromorph for my DnD character. What would be the best race to use in the Redblade Program for this race?

Edit: I kinda figured it out. I have a character sheet ready now. I got a Microsoft Word and a PDF version. How do I get it to you, Miss?
Miss Topic Starter

An anthromorphic character? No problem~ There are custom races scattered across the internet, and there are more beastly races in some DnD books.

As for shipping your character sheet to the correct location, you may send it by email to tannisloves@hotmail.com~

I also approve of your selected race~ Though I have read you have figured it out, I do know of ways to edit the Redblade campaign to include customized classes, races, and anything~ You simply go to Config, customize campaign, then look for races~
Miss wrote:
An anthromorphic character? No problem~ There are custom races scattered across the internet, and there are more beastly races in some DnD books.

As for shipping your character sheet to the correct location, you may send it by email to tannisloves@hotmail.com~

I also approve of your selected race~ Though I have read you have figured it out, I do know of ways to edit the Redblade campaign to include customized classes, races, and anything~ You simply go to Config, customize campaign, then look for races~

Yeah, I did that to place Anthromorph in there. ^,^ My Anthromorph is Tryn (pictured in my avatar), and I am unsure if you'll approve her history and the like. But here is hoping. :3

Before I continue, is it fine to create your own class or no? Just curious, for future reference.
What is the setting going to be? I might be interested.
Miss Topic Starter

Approving a detailed history, such as the one you have given me? As if I could say no~ I most definitely approve and am delighted to add more depth into the game~

And it is okay to create a customized class, within reason. If you are unsure whether or not the class is more or less balanced, then show me to it, and I will declare it yay or nay~ I will automatically accept base classes that are within DnD books, except for mind-power-people. What are they called...pysionics? Something similar~

As of now, the setting is a huge elven city, one of the few cities on an island. I am creating the city in roll20.net, and it should be done in the next four days. Perhaps less than that, if all goes well~ As I and my friend make more of the areas, the setting will expand. But it is medieval, as that is the easiest, in my opinion, setting of DnD to start with~
I'd like in, since I have some experience with the system.

However, I'm not that great at DMing, so I'd respectfully like to request that if we do a rotational thing, I either have someone help me with that whole thing, or be skipped over.

Thank you for your time,
BronyPi
Miss Topic Starter

You would? Wonderful~

There are only a few requirements~

You need a character and a character sheet~ Redblade is a character generator that is easily found online, and which should prove easily manipulated for someone more familiar with the system, or even those who are not familiar~

Once you acquire a character sheet, you may send it to tannisloves@hotmail.com, and send me a message on here, so I know to check my email~

And do not fret about DMing, as we may certainly allow those who wish to DM, and will gladly accept the refusal of those who do not wish to DM~
Shouldn't take too long, I think I'll use the sort of theme I usually use with my characters, if possible... might need to change some points depending on what you're okay with once I get him in, but other than that...
Why aren't you accepting psionics?

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » DnD. 3.5 edition~

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus