Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » DnD. 3.5 edition~

Miss Topic Starter

That is a good question. I have a "thing" against them. And as I am one of the DM's in this campaign, playing a class that I have a "thing" against, is highly dangerous~

That, and my setting isn't geared towards those of psionic abilities, making the use of such powers only probable outside of citizen view~

As well as my new player's reactions towards psionic powers. I believe it would be best that they learned how to swing a sword and cast a spell, before they adventure into more quircky-er dimensions~
Ello all. Irecently begun work on my own 3.5 game. However two of my players backed out last minute. Idk what limits there are to the character creation the redblade site/setting uses if any. Once I'm not on a PS3 I'll look into it.
Only game I've played was a few sessions of 1.0, with a cruel DM. I know 3.5, and can never find games! This would be an awesome experience!
Miss Topic Starter

1.0? I am not that old to have played such a version, but that is a shame to have played with a crueler DM~ I am a fair DM, I would say, as I have no connection to any sort of Lawful alignment~ Brilliance will be rewarded, and so will common sense~

But enough about me~ Redblade is as customizable as you will it to be. As long as you pick a class and a race that I deem to be balanced, or, acceptable, I will gladly welcome another player~

Though I have taken a short break from creating the campaign, it shall be done by the end of next week~ Or, the city will be done, and then I shall improv everything else~
Miss Topic Starter

I have not realized how many maps it takes to create what I want to create, but rest assured, I bring good news~ I have cooperatively made 26 maps, and am slowly adding more to that number.

But I am sure there is plenty to be done that will suffice until my work comes to a temporarily finished state~ A site full of adventure and ideas welcomes those who wait, such is the RPR~
Is this still open?
Miss Topic Starter

It is at that. I would have posted otherwise, but yes, I still labor on this project when I find the time and quality internet to do so~

Which reminds me. If anyone is reading this message and feels clever enough to send me a message that details a "random occurrence", I may very well use it in the campaign, once it's running~

For Drayle: All of the requirements have been stated prior to this message. I will entrust you to look over what has been said and I will patiently sit at my office of operations to entreat your inquiries~
Miss Topic Starter

It is done! It is completed! Mostly~ I shall be sending messages to all of those who have sent in their characters to me~

If anyone is still interested in joining, you can follow these four easy steps!

1. Fetch Redblade, the character generating device via online.
2. Create a character.
3. Send the character sheet to tannisloves@hotmail.com
4. Message me on RPR about you sending your character sheet!
Yay! It's done! As I said in a earlier message, this will have to be a weekend thing for me (Saturday/Sunday), due to my work schedule... sometimes I have to work saturday, but so far, not had to yet. So, wish me luck.

Also: Can we have more than one char or no? :o
Miss Topic Starter

More than one character? Of course~ For even better results, try different characters that are equally different alignments, but that is just a suggestion~

All that you would need to do is re-send a character application to the suggested email address, and then message me about it, and I will look over it~

Also, I am collecting information on all available players and will proceed to list the data in a fashionable manner.
Miss Topic Starter

So far, I have:

NecraMancie as the weekend-er, Saturday and Sunday.

Juno is...free most of the time in large quantities of days and hours.

BronyPi's schedule is after 7:00 PM on Monday and Wednesday, and after 4:00 PM on Tuesday and Thursday. Rest of the week is open except for noon-4pm on Sunday. His time is EST, so that's 3 hours plus whatever time at my home-base of operations.

I have received an interest in joining from Techno, but no other word has been spoken. I should contact him.

Looks like the murder took place at midnight, a classic move on the killer's part. As I jot notes onto my flip-pad, I notice the creaky bed that my partner sat his overweight self on and how the bed curved under the impressive weight. He caught me staring and held out his hands, his pointer and his thumb on each hand forming a small loop of space, "Aye, what'sa mattah with you's?"
Miss Topic Starter

My school is so demanding of me, as I have an essay to be done by this upcoming Monday and the rough draft tommorrow to be finished. So I implore my players to message me when they would like to play, as I cannot keep a schedule with the chaos~

With this handy-dandy template, you too can tell your DM when you want to play! Set your own schedule with ease, organize your playing days and hours without a sweat! Only $9.99 a message, which is 1 cent less than 10 dollars, and you too can send messages that look a little like this:

Dear Miss_____,

I, _______, would like to play on (Day of the week), at (time of day, including time zone).

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » DnD. 3.5 edition~

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus