Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi there ^^

Heyo everybody. Just looking for some fun and literate roleplay, as well as a like of Dragon Age and Dragon Age Two. Hit me up for an Rp or just to chat ^^
Minerva

Hey. It's me, Auro. I hope you really like it here. Enjoy your stay. It's the most friendly community I've ever seen on the internet. Go to the Smalltalk section and check out the chat thread, too! Any thread can be launched into a livetime chat.

I wish I could help you with the Dragon Age RP but... well, we talked about that. Good luck!
DarkCrimsonRose Topic Starter

Minerva wrote:
Hey. It's me, Auro. I hope you really like it here. Enjoy your stay. It's the most friendly community I've ever seen on the internet. Go to the Smalltalk section and check out the chat thread, too! Any thread can be launched into a livetime chat.

I wish I could help you with the Dragon Age RP but... well, we talked about that. Good luck!

Lol thanks for the welcome ^^ And I'll throw some more profiles up later on so we might be able to ridge something ^^
Minerva

Works for me!
Sanne Moderator

Hi, welcome to RPR! :) I hope you can find your way around the site.

I saw you already found the RP Discussion forum to look for Dragon Age RP. ;) I never played it myself so I'll have to skip on that one. Are there any other games or topics you're interested in as far as roleplay goes?

I play many games ^^ As I said to Minerva I'm just setting some profiles up. Will post more later but I also am a HUGE fan of Steam Punk and High Fantasy Settings.
Minerva

That could be vunderbaar for you and I. I know nothing of Dragon Age, aside from what a few short rentals told me, but I do plenty of high fantasy. Once you have ample time, see which of my characters appeal. The following all work high fantasy.

Ash
Luci
Ferous

(These three are a sort of trinity, wherein regardless of who you aim to know primarily you'll end up unavoidably at least meeting the others)

Zenthus (Serpentmasters - Prince)
Rudianos

(These are essentially retired, but depending I may pull them out in appropriate scenarios that fit into the past)

Zento (Serpentmasters - Dragon evolves)
Rumea
Minerva ( Others - Minerva )
Auroch
The Lords

(These are more... solo characters but still kinda... niched and less easy to slip in.)

Well I have my battle born elf up...See what yah think ^^
Minerva

Luci and Ash would just try to 'tap dat', to be honest. Ferous might work, if you can get past Ferous' overwhelming hatred for the common idea of women. The battle strength and war wolf might be a valid bridge, but even the style of dress is enough to make Ferous biased against her.

Senile dragon works for just about anyone, but rarely long term. Not sure, beyond that. Unless she'd encounter Auroch, my wolf.
Princess Luna (played by The_Ross)

HAIL AND WELL MET FAIR VILLAGER, AND WELCOME TO -

*cough*

Oh, um, excuse me.

Welcome to the site.

*Looks windblown, and blinks* Um...Hi there....
Princess Luna (played by The_Ross)

Hast thou come to participate in thy fellow villagers' games of make believe?
Rori (played anonymously)

*Shrugs as she leans against her hammer* "Perhaps, lass. Perhaps."

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi there ^^

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus