Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Masquerade OOC

anon (played anonymously)

iltheyn wrote:
Also without trying to impose, Salih might have something to do with Conrad's death. I mean, if it was at the doctor's hands the king would die a much different death than normal, but it'd still be from illness. Also rest assured that, even if I don't involve it in this story's narrative, wherever he goes the plague follows. Usually only if you're rich tho << :>

Well thanks for the head's up. I will be sure to keep Merthyr well away from the doctor

@iltheyn

- is Eike the sorcerer going to undo Salih's plague? or are these two helping each other out?
iltheyn wrote:
I just want to say, after reading your posts Tusitala, it would be very easy for Taff to end up making a mistake trying to find Romulus. Eike possesses the ability to change his appearance as well, something he uses constantly (I wonder why?). If that does happen I'd feel bad for Eike but what's he gonna do? xD

@iltheyn

- Good point made in your comment, it will make for a very interesting encounter between Eike and Taff

I think it's my time to throw in my ruthless lord knight Pentre. He has been given the order by the king to eliminate those with magic and strange creatures so it would be good he shouts the announcement immediately starting off the arrests and cull .

He eventually gets killed by.... an assassin of course. Was it because revenge is sweet or was it an act of do or die?

That would levarage resources leaving Salih to kill the king and Romulus to kill the feared lord knight of the realm, he who follows orders without compassion and simply executes because the king said so.
Beetlebelle

The Hanged Man wrote:
paranoid_party wrote:
IM SCREAMING. IM SCREAMING. HE'S SO CUTE. HE'S A LITTLE PRECIOUS BEAN CHILD.
He looks so hopeful and ready for the world god someone really must've crushed his dreams.
The Hanged Man wrote:
Hehehe. He led a fairly traumatic childhood actually (he lived through a very ugly war) but still had a lot of pep and fire for a while there. In his extended journey he goes through long stints of despair like this, since his quest is ultimately futile, and he knows it.

Awww! Poor guy :'(

waiting for paranoid to reply to the hanged man's question, then I will answer with Merthyr and Taff... if they're allowed in, I will divert Tron to the city main square, if they are not allowed in, they will go to hear the proclamation with the rest of the common folk at the main square.

I wonder if the assassins are anywhere near the city itself so as to hear or if they will read up about it later on?
paranoid_party Topic Starter

I'm so excited to see this RP develop, there's just little things in the plot I can't wait to be uncovered I'm so excited.
Thekaleidoscope

What plot points are you most excited to see uncovered? Or are they a secret?

Well idk how I'm going to do it now :) It's planned to be a secret. Conditions have to be met for these things to come out and idk how i'm going to meet those now so :))) Cause Tsuitala's post means I have to go along the more drastic plans I didn't want to have to use in case something like this happened.

Uhmm which of my posts is the culprit one? I barely started here
Surely not me * displays a guilty look * I can hardly cause that much chaos so soon

The last one, stripping the family of the land they ruled. But dont worry, I think things are going to be fun with this :>
The Hanged Man (played anonymously)

The Hanged Man is a pretty passive character in this situation--he follows orders and keeps his head down. Of course, things might change, especially if people suspect him of having magic. >:) He has been employed by Julius for twenty years, but it seems like he has not aged that much since then. It's difficult to tell how old he is in general.

paranoid_party wrote:
The last one, stripping the family of the land they ruled. But dont worry, I think things are going to be fun with this :>

I'm sure you'll work the challenge one way or other, lord Pentre has just arrived in town too, it's a matter of time for the lord and lady to meet.

The Hanged Man wrote:
The Hanged Man is a pretty passive character in this situation--he follows orders and keeps his head down. Of course, things might change, especially if people suspect him of having magic. >:) He has been employed by Julius for twenty years, but it seems like he has not aged that much since then. It's difficult to tell how old he is in general.

When the lord Pentre sees you have not aged one bit after all these years... you're guilty as charged
We might have to question you to see who gave or sold you a non-ageing spell.

You have a good defence though... magic was not banned till today!

Tusitala2017 wrote:
The Hanged Man wrote:

When the lord Pentre sees you have not aged one bit after all these years... you're guilty as charged
We might have to question you to see who gave or sold you a non-ageing spell.

You have a good defence though... magic was not banned till today!

Crow doesn't look young, he just doesn't look old either. It all comes down to whether Pentre would recognize Crow in the first place, and how much he trusts the hearsay in Julius' court. That said, a good old-fashioned questioning is always fun to play out >:)
Did you ever doubt me?

crow_baby_by_iltheyn-dbe7wwb.jpg

Whoa you're sooo good at this, I like it !
Beetlebelle

@iltheyn BAWW who is that? So cute! ;v;
Sad panda knight

Thats so cute 😢 So many artistic people, gosh

The Hanged Man wrote:
Crow doesn't look young, he just doesn't look old either. It all comes down to whether Pentre would recognize Crow in the first place, and how much he trusts the hearsay in Julius' court. That said, a good old-fashioned questioning is always fun to play out >:)

Lord Pentre is the typical "sheriff of Nottingham" style type. He is ruthless, cruel, so hearsay is just as good as any other solid evidence to warrant questioning, imprisonment, torture and executions it's not about the truth, or whether it's guilty or innocent, this is all about causing pain and fear simply because he can and the king said so

In your particular case ... might just be a casual comment whilst meeting the lady :) It's up to you

iltheyn wrote:
Did you ever doubt me?

crow_baby_by_iltheyn-dbe7wwb.jpg

Awww it's baby Crow! Sorry for what I do to you, lil guy <.< (and thanks Iltheyn!)

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Masquerade OOC

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus