Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Masquerade OOC

anon (played anonymously)

@ the hanged man : are pentre and him acquainted? Good to know beforehand before they meet
The Hanged Man (played anonymously)

Tusitala2017 wrote:
@ the hanged man : are pentre and him acquainted? Good to know beforehand before they meet

Hmm. That's up to you. Crow doesn't have a lot of power and so he wouldn't normally meet with people as powerful as Pentre. But he is also an oddity, since he has never told anyone his real name, so Pentre might know who he is. I'll let you decide--whichever works best.

Uhmm good points. I guess they will become somewhat acquainted when he comes to meet the lady.
Might even pick up the rumour whilst he's here at the tavern already questioning these citizens.
Beetlebelle

I like how everyone is basically like "Nope, I'm out" and dive to the water or run rather than tangle with Crow. xD

As long as they dont assume Merthyr is the Jester for quickly thinking about using the same escape route. After all, there's spies everywhere in the city looking for the Jester, from the lady and from the king's side. Will they think he just comes from attacking the lady Minelli too whilst they're in town looking for the assassin?

Uhmm let me go get a spy to tell Pentre that Merthyr the wet jester and came to the tavern under his noise :P
paranoid_party Topic Starter

Well since Merthyr isnt injured the ladys men wont assume him to be Jester.
"My lady, might I suggest we ship in some crocodiles from across the Mediterranean?"

">:("

@ Thekaleidoscope - what sort of monster/creature are you creating? sounds a sort of haunting beast though I'm not sure what is it hunting for, besides the Haydn thieves you mentioned.

These Haydns sound way too evil, I should give them the kingdom to up the pressure a little, they seem to know what they're doing (which is surely evil anyways)

paranoid_party wrote:
Well since Merthyr isnt injured the ladys men wont assume him to be Jester.

it's been a few days since the attack see? time the lord was killed, they went to the king, they wandered back so the wound would be healing without trickling blood by now and that hat is just by the tavern he entered. I might just make it work out.

Gonna go give Romulus a guilt trip too for daring loose that hat

Out of preference.... blame Merthyr or pin it on Taff
Thekaleidoscope

Personally while what the Haydn's are doing is incredibly twisted none of them consider themselves evil and nor do I. What they do is all in the best interests of humanity and it's survival. Their moral compass is just set along different lines to that of nowadays so while what they are creating does kill, it will also save. It will be able to protect them and those they care about.

Tusitala2017 wrote:

Gonna go give Romulus a guilt trip too for daring loose that hat

Sad for Merthyr, but Romulus won't feel guilty. The crown prince of a horrible king gets killed? He mighy actually even smile at the thought.

It'll be a little while longer until the full details are disclosed, but there's very little Romulus will hesitate to do. He's done some pretty horrible things in his lifetime.

:O more juicy detais about Romulus to read

I like how you guys give the story so many twists and turns. Now you have me waiting for the next posts and the worse part is the loooong wait. only 11 am in Europe :( oh well
Eike

:D

Also now I'm imagining a bunch of lords standing outside the estate; the lady can vaguely hear 'Come on Eileen' in the distance and hates it. Not sure why.

@iltheyn I've watched that lemon video at least six times now and I've shown it to my friends and they all hate me for it lmao

I like Eike, he sounds like the righteous sort of man stuck in a dire situation yet trying his best... let's see how it comes along
Eike just wants less people to die atm.

@paranoid_party I am the meme lord. I have seen all the memes. Or at least two thirds of them. Hence why I always have a video or pic of some kind when this stuff comes up xD
Hello i am interested in joining the Masquerade RP?
Well it is not my RP so I cannot say either way, from my part it wouldnt be a problem but I will wait for Paranoid to have final say

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Masquerade OOC

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus