Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » I need help making a new character...

Yes. Yes, I do. I want to make a new male character on my Other Male Characters profile but can't think of anything! >.< I seriously need some help right now. If anyone has any ideas please let me know! I will be more than happy to use him in a RP with those who helped make him. So far, all I got is his name, Jason. Jason is my uncle's name and I like it so I decided to go with it. I'll list off the type of characters I have, but I have to say that I can NOT do a happy, carefree character. I just can't. It isn't in me... >.> ANYWAYS!
1. Science Experiment(Female)
2. Half vampire, half human(Male)
3. Luner Angel(Female)
4. Half tiger, half human(Female)
5. Neko(Female)
6. Shadow Neko(Female)
7. Witch(Female)
8. Human/Decetive(Female)
9. Vampire Hunter(Male)
10. Wolf Demon(Male)
11. Half devil, half human(Female)
12. Ghost(Female)
How about half vamp half werewolf? :)
KuroSakuranbo14 Topic Starter

I never though of that one but maybe.
Ah yes. The hybrid from underworld. Heh. Would be fun.
Sanne Moderator

I vote for a lonely anthro frog man. He is a pearl gatherer for a profession and has alienated himself from the rest of the town because he is convinced they don't like him, even though they hold no particular dislike towards him. He wants children but is afraid he'll never meet a woman of his species.
KuroSakuranbo14 Topic Starter

@Lance2011: It is still a maybe... >.>

@Sanna: Hahaha, that is funny right there. That would be a good idea. I might use that, seeing that I don't have any characters that want kids, well, none that ever though about it besides Luna. XD Good idea! :3
Sanne Moderator

I'm glad you like the idea! :D There are so many interesting species and motivations characters can have, straying from what you usually do can help you broaden your horizon greatly! I like trying new things often.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » I need help making a new character...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus