Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Kingdom Shall Fall [Open]

Prince Lacrimeh (played anonymously)

"Wake up,Prince Lacrimeh. Wake up. Wake up...wake up...You can't sleep now. Wake up.

A voice that whispered stroked the Prince's eardrums. Each word slowly awakening him from his sleep.

"Oh Prince Lacrimeh,get up!"

His body rose from his soft bed as his hair dropped gracfully down his back and his chest. A bit of hair tickled his left cheek as he opened his tired eyes.

"Prince Lacrimeh...your people are in trouble."

Lacrimeh looked around quickly. His head turning left then right,up then down.His honey golden eyes exploring his royal bedroom. He found no source of where the sound could be coming from. He lifted his crimson and gold sheets off of his body and placed one foot onto the cold,crimson tiles.

"Lacrimeh My Prince,Get dressed and scout out the town."

It was of the sound of a female's voice that had woken him up. It reminded him of his mother who is no longer at that palace. He got dressed in his famous royal armor (Not liking the other option of clothing) and walked out of his room. He tiptoed down the hall,trying his best not to wake his father. Lacrimeh snuck past the guards and walked far from the palace. His hair that was placed up in a ponytail,blew in the wind as he walked around the kingdom.

"Prince Lacrimeh,be carful..."

The voice faded away when he was about to ask why. It was too late to say anything though and he doubted anyone would be awake as he realized that everyone who was from his kingdom was asleep...eternally. The people who were travelers were just fine. He knew he had to do something quickly befor his father found out.If he did not...Larcimeh's punishment would be getting his title as prince stripped away from him and placed in the dungeon. He started running and went deep into the woods,searching for any travelers who may be exploring.
Amethyst (played by ChaosTheMew)

Amethyst's elvish ears twitched slightly as she looked around. She let an irritated sigh and closed her eyes. She was lost again and it was really getting on her nerves that she kept getting lost no matter what she did. She had black hair that reached to her knees, purple slitted eyes, claws, and fangs she kept hidden by not opening her mouth.
Prince Lacrimeh (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Lacrimeh held the hilt of his sword and walked around,scencing someone around. Lacrimeh's mother had a bit of elf in her blood so he also had elf like ears. He smelt the air and started to head towards the other being. Lacrimeh moved silently and almost had no footsteps.

Amethyst huffed and rubbed her forehead. She wasn't on alert so she didn't know someone was approaching her. She rolled her shoulders and sat down where she was. She started to go through her thoughts to try and figure out where she was.

"Who's there?" He was behind her,his hand stayed on the hilt of his sword. The blade itself was made from diamond,and the hilt stone was ruby. The design on the blade itself was painted with ruby and said 'foretold fait.' His bone structure was near perfect as he seemed heartless and cold.He kept that look.

Amethyst stood up quickly and turned around. She held her hands up to show she wouldn't attack." I-I'm just a traveler that's pretty much lost." The pupils in her eyes contracted slightly, becoming thin diamonds.

He squinted his his eyes at her and sighed. "Why are you even out this late in the middle of the woods?" He let go of his hilt and crossed his arms. His honey golden eyes gazing into hers. He had a slight fearsome appearence when he didn't smile.

"I'm not bothered by the darkness and I can sense anything that comes near me. You sorta got me off guard when you did though." Amethyst dropped her hands to her sides. She spoke without showing her fangs and her purple eyes seemed to glow slightly in the dark. She carried no weapon.

Lacrimeh would usually charm women but only on accident. He touched her cheek and looked into her eyes with a smile. "You're cute. Sadly you won't be able to enjoy the night like you do. A curse or something has been placed only on the villagers. People who move here fall into the spell. So far you are the only one I have found so you will be sticking with me." Lacrimeh grabbed her hand.

Amethyst blushed when the man grabbed her hand." Wait. I don't know your name." She didn't like to stay around people she didn't know. Her ears twitched as she looked at him, the pupils of her eyes dilating to a thick diamond.

"Prince Lacrimeh." He pulled one of his braided hairs out of his face and started walking. "So what's your name?" His voice was serious but sultry.

Amethyst kept up so she was walking beside him."My names Amethyst.Pleased to meet you, Prince Lacrimeh." She said as she smiled, still hiding her fangs.

Lacrimeh smiled and wrapped his arm around her and pulled her close. "Your name is beautiful. Just for a beautiful female like you. Accually...more beautiful then the word beautiful."

Amethyst blushed when he pulled her closer." M-my names a-actually pretty common." She bit her bottom lip, trying to stop herself from blushing. She wasn't used to being this close to a man.

Lacrimeh smirked and rubbed her cheek a little. "So you say." He stopped walking and looked around. "Hmmmm something isn't right over here...." He gripped her hand tightly. "Stay close."

Amethyst's ears twitched but she didn't hear anything." O-okay." The blush on her cheeks went away as she looked around. She didn't see anything, not even when her eyes dilated then contracted.
Rabedtiel Daystar (played by FallenAngel123)

(May I join in?)

(Yes) Lacrimeh held out his hand as white wings appeared and the darkness slightly went away, an evil being standing there with an bow arrow pointed towards them. "Hm....Thought so." He pulled out his diamond sword.

Amethyst noticed Lacrimeh's wings and also noticed the being pointing an arrow towards them. She tensed slightly as her eyes glowed. Her pupils contracted until they where almost a thin line in the center of her eye. She opened her hand, letting a dim ball of light form in her hand.
Rabedtiel Daystar (played by FallenAngel123)

Rabe watched as one her illusions was holding a bow and arrow at the Prince. She loved to fool people and think something was real when it wasn't. She was sitting on a tree, waiting for the Prince to attack the illusion. She loved to watch people fight but she loved it more when she was part of the fight.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Kingdom Shall Fall [Open]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus