Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Alaskan Disaster [Open]

Jason Halford (played anonymously)

Alaska; a cold, barren place that dwelled in unexplored glories. It was a place stripped for gold, but always managed to do its fair damage as well. The state itself took up half of the united states, but wasn’t as nearly as populated. Jason evaluated this as the jagged green jeep rode him and the driver down a snow covered road. “S’mmm blizzard.” The driver said, breaking the silence wrapped in the roar of the engine. Jason exhaled; air able to be seen in a white puff as the cold crept in through the closed windows. “Yeah, tell me about it. Hard to believe anyone lives out here.” The large man with a beard that hung down to his beer bell tilted his head back and laughed one hell of a laugh. “Hah! I w’nnd call it liven’. Mm’like surviven.’” Jason merely let out a huff, the sky dark from the thick clouds.

Through the blanket of snow that rained on them, he could see a wooden structure lit by fire come up to their left. They pulled in slowly before the man spoke. “Here ya’ are. The only place ‘round here fer miles.” Jason paid the man a good amount of money for the dangerous ride up here. “Yeah. Thanks a lot.” Nodding a farewell, the red haired male quickly ran through the fresh snow before opening the large, wooden door. Stone chimneys were hugged by tightly pressed wooden walls. When he first opened it, be had expected more than what he saw. A wooden table stretched across the floor. An abundance of people sat around it; drinking and laughing amongst themselves. His long, scarlet hair caressed his neck and back as he removed it from a tight hair tie. “Um,” He spoke kindly to an old lady. “I was told I could get a room here?” She smiled and nodded. “How long are y’ wanting to stay, sweetie?” Jason shrugged. “About a week. I hear there are great places to ski up here.” She nodded and handed him a room key, accepting the money Jason handed to her wrinkled hand.

Jason walked up wooden steps and arrived to room 15 on the second floor. Pushing the door open, he was surprised to find that there was already a bag sitting on the bed. The bathroom light was on, which made him become absolutely confused. “Um… Is anyone here…?” Jason closed the door and tossed his bag to the side, removing his jacket to reveal a skin tight wife-beater. He expected it to be a room keeper that was simply cleaning the room. “Hey, I need a little privacy… The rooms clean, y’know.”

Character Page: http://www.rprepository.com/site.php?char=15189 ";
Cielle Bleu (played by xUsagix)

The girl perked up quickly, hearing a male's voice from outside the bathroom. She looked around the bathroom frantically, not knowing what to do.
Cielle wasn't a quick thinker, she stood there for a few seconds waving her arms around, trying to think of a solution. She didn't want to be seen, since she wasn't suppose to be in this room. So she did the only thing she could think of, it would buy her some time too.
She ran to the bathroom door and locked it quickly.
"S-Sorry! I'm...erm...cleaning the bathroom right now! I'll be done soon!" She said hesitantly then looked down at herself. She didn't even look like a maid! What was she thinking? All she had on was a simple white t-shirt and jeans. She was stuck. How was she going to get past this one?

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Alaskan Disaster [Open]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus