Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hey! This place is GREAT!

Once I get things figured out with this site, it proves to be pretty awesome. I'm an RPer of too many darn years to count. Starting off in YahooRP and once they got shut down I moved to AOL and then I ended up in Nexxus. Where I currently spend most of my RP hours in The Keep. All my characters I lost except the one I currently play. I'd love to get into this community I'm amazed that I never knew it existed before. Fellow geekers unite!!! <3's
Minerva

You need to add Loki! But hey, I'm glad you're enjoying it. Then again I don't think I've ever invited one person here who doesn't enjoy it. Take the chance to browse my characters. I mean, I know you knew some of them, but I've got a decently comprehensive list and you may find something you didn't know about that you enjoy.
Angelheaded_Hipster Topic Starter

Done! It should be all set up by tonight I do believe. It's going to take a minute. Between kids and housework it'll be a fun and welcomed break! I'm going to enjoy going through your chara listings. I was always amazed at how you could keep track of so many at once.
Octavia (played by The_Ross)

Welcome to our little club.

*hair flip*

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hey! This place is GREAT!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus