Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Tales of Eros: the never ending sea

Seline Masters (played by Raider-jack29) Topic Starter

“Oh my boy-“
Antony began with a laugh as he watched calico leave. He spoke in a whisper, smiling as the boy he knew once as a cabin boy left. He could almost picture the lad as well, grappling the legs of a teenage Morgan as if he were his life line. All the while Morgan tried to shake him off while calling him a ‘little monkey’ as teach laughed so hard the rum came out of his nose from where he sat next to the port side window.

“That’s why I gave it to ya....as long as that stone keeps from glowin, yer brother is always here. Then again, even if he was gone...he ain’t really.”

Antony stood from where he sat at the bedside and made his way to the door...but just as he was about to leave, he glanced back at the room. So many good memories in here, he remembered a time in which he had tackled two young dark haired boys on to the bed. Like his own sons they were, never had children of his own.

He could see them in the doorway, right where he was standing...his little sister and his best friend, hand in hand as they looked at him playing with the boys. The memory almost brought tears wellin into his eyes, but he wiped them away before they could barely form. He couldn’t let his crew see him like that after all. Then with one last look at the room he smiled, he was one old man...it’s a shame he didn’t have much time left...but he wouldn’t tell them that...especially calico. He’d nearly lost a man that was like his brother, he couldn’t tell him he’d lose a father figure as well...not yet.

He made his way on to the deck of the ship, hearing the tail end of Teaches words he spoke
“Sorry lad, we ain’t goin after no ship. If ya didn’t notice, that there vessel Is heading twords white imperial waters. No doubt they’ve got an ambush planned for those seeking revenge.”
He spoke somberly as he stepped closer, he now showed why he was to be feared...gone was that warm exterior only to be replaced by a cold and frightful grimace.

“The best thing to do now is to seek guidance, and keep his highness away for the time being. It’s him the empress Is after, and if they want em so bad why not give em Hell first-“ He spoke as he cracked a wide grin of challenge
“My boys were goin to see the High flyers.”
Merthyr stood up disregarding the fact of chains around his wrists and ankles as he addressed Tony

"Sir Antony... I demand that you deliver me to the empress herself. If it is me whom she seeks, she can take me, so long that puts an end on this murderous rampage. I cannot let her extermine in such cruel ways any more of my vassals" explained Merthyr in a firm and resolved tone.
Alex (played by YokoSama)

Alex was standing next to the Prince when he stood up and opened his mouth to speak.
"Ya really think she would stop after she has ya in her clutches? HA! Ya be bloody darn daft to truly be thinkin' that. Now shut your trap and sit back down and let the grown-ups make some arrangements." With that she gives the Prince a pat on the check as you would a little child with one of her snarky grins. She then turns away to face Cap Tony while still having the boisterous boy in the corner of her eye and also managing to look over Calico. He didnt give any outward signs of what he and Cap Tony spoke about but she was pretty sure she could figure out a way to get him to speak about it. Her assessment of Calico done she turns her full attention to Tony and his disregard for the vagrant ship that probably had Morgan, not that she cared one way other other about that man, but more importantly his mention of the High Flyers.
"I've heard tales of them, but nothin' ever the same twice a tellin'. So why dont you enlighten us common folk on whom exactly yer speakin' about."
"You expect me to simply sit back like a helpless damsel in distress whilst the blood thirsty woman continues to claim more lives?" frowned Merthyr not at all comfortable with such thoughts

"It is my duty to my people to defend them from such deadly foes" pointed out Merthyr going silent to hear Antony explain further and answer her question

“Those dastardly young wenches on the smallest island in the sea is what I’m referring to. They may not be the brightest bulbs, but those lasses predictions have never stirred me wrong yet. If we want to make a good next move, we’ll need their help. “
He responded, giving as much information as he could without sounding more mad then he already was.

He turned his gaze away from the group to continue speaking.
“Our mission right now is to keep that bloody prince alive, as long as he lives his people have hope. If we allow that boy to run off and get killed...why then he’s simply selfish.”

Alex ignored the prince's wining as she listened to Antony's description of the High Flyers. She crossed her arms over her ample chest and snorted.
"Ya mean the island that aint found on any map, and the only way ya find it is if ye know its location? I've sailed those waters before and I recommends we be makin' a port call before we get to close. The waters round that island are turbulent and cant take weeks to pass." Alex grinds widely "Unless ya know the spot of the calmest currents like I do." She pondered how Antony had found that island, and what had he asked the women of it before, but that was somethin' she could find out later.
Calico came over to Merthyr and leaned low to be at his level.

"Your majesty... these brigands are right... your life means a lot to your people who look up to you for the hope of a better life, of freedom, peace and prosperity. You are not even married, with children, to leave the throne to anyone else should something terrible happen, we cannot take such chances" explained Calico softly, taking a seat next to Merthyr to row by his side for a while, offering him some support.

"My bride... captain Alexandra Pont-de-Ter may be a harsh master but she is doing the best for the kingdom..." explained Calico watching as Merthyr gawked wide eyed

"You would dare marry an outlaw whose death sentence by hanging is clearly written and rubbed stamped? You chose that feral pirate of all possible wenches onboard?! and expect royal blessings on the matter?! Why her?" questioned Merthyr in a frown not at all pleased

"Well... your majesty... see... I myself am not entirely sure of why but I am definitely sure that I like her very much... she is defiant and ruthless, so different to the rest of damsels I have met at the royal palace... she and I share a passion for sailing the open seas... and... she is... one of a kind, you know... she knows how to fight for sure. I need and want a woman like that... one who won't easily be taken captive." muttered Calico rubbing the back of the head entirely red faced, somewhat lost for words and stammering as he tried to explain his feelings and decision to the young king

Merthyr gritted his teeth and held his peace for a while, his shoulders sagging in a more relaxed position,

"Lord Jacksworth Pont-de-Ter, you gave your word of honor that you would marry and you seem to deliver upon that. Whilst the choice of bride is entirely inappropriate and unacceptable, well below expectations and required standards, it is I failed who failed to specificy the quality of your suitors, in which case you have my royal blessings for a grand royal wedding when this is over.

In the meantime, my firmest desire and royal command is that you educate the woman into proper protocol, manners, refinery... find her immediately appropriate attire suited to her position and get her started in the required etiquette. I shall have tea with lord Antony, yourself and your bride at sundown, till then... endevour to tame the .... her" muttered Merthyr refraining from name-calling her beast given the new social stand she enjoyed with his royal blessings.

She let out a snort but held her tough at the Princes confirmation of her arrest warrant, the boy wasn't the first one to want her head for a price yet here she stands head still attached to her shoulders. Her face flushes at Calicos words seeing as she had not moved far away from the prince before he started speaking. A smirk stayed on her face with the princes assessment of her, while a growl rumbled in the back of her throat at the prince demanding Calico change her?! That pompous little whelp thinks Calico can teach her? HA! This is the not first court she has had to entertain. And she will not change! She paused and look down at her attire, her clothing were salt stained and smelled faintly of the sea, tar and possibly blood. Was that a blood stain? Maybe a change of clothing wouldn't be too bad. A wicked though of a bath with Calico enters her mind momentarily but she shakes that away. She will not be gussied up in some sort of dress that's for sure!
As she waited for Antony's reply her stomach let out a roar that all in the near deck area heard. She pat her stomach and let out a chuckle.
"Well maybe a bit of food before I take the helm eh? I haven't had a scrap to bite in quite some time and I dont be workin' quite well on an empty stomach." She grins and rubs her stomach looking at Antony's aghast face. She then turns her head as she heard a groan from where Calico and the Prince were sitting. Calicos face quickly went blank while the prince openly showed his disdain to which she got a good chortle out of.
"And if I aint feed soon..well a prince be only needin' one arm to sign paperwork, right?" She says grinning wider and licking her chops and chuckling.
Merthyr shuddered at the remark and the wide smirk looking away from her to stare forward and row

"Actually a slave needs both to man the oars... captain" corrected in a muttering, making an effort to help with the rowing just in case she did indeed make good on her dire warning and veiled threat

Calico smiled and shook his head.

"I will tell the chef to prepare a meal, fit for a king, sire" assured Calico making a graceful bow at the suddenly busy monarch and wrapped an arm around Alex

"On some occasions, you win, on some occasions I win, you get to have you hearty meal... but will eat in fine attire, lady Jacksworth Pont-de-Ter" informed Calico walking her to his quarters "You are to bathe too, but I will more than eagerly help you on the bathing chore" smiled with a cheeky smile, clearly keen and willing to help there

She chuckles at the Princes unease and the fact that he stopped complaining and talking about making himself a sacrifice for that sea witch and started to pull his own weight and row.
She let Calico put his arm around her waist and lead her down to his quarters. " I think for a meal fit for a king, cooked up by my own personal chef I could be persuaded to wear something nice. But I will not wear a dress. I have some other livery I could be persuaded into wearing though." With that she traces a nail in his chin with a wink. She reciprocates his coy smile as she closes the door to his room.
"Oh seems we got the deluxe room eh now?" She says as she unlaces the top of his shirt. "I think another hand could be useful."

Things then got steamy in the shower.

Alex stands clean in front of the closet in her small clothes which dont hide any of her scars the most prominent being a large one on her waist that looks like a massive shark bite. Hum.. now what can I do with this? Ug I see someone already put some of those awful ball dresses...AH! My sea chest wonderful already in here! She pulls out several garments deciding on which one she could get away with. Her mind made up she listens for Calico who was still in the shower, her cheeks flushing with thoughts of their first shower. She smiles then proceeds to get dressed.
As Calico walks out he sees her dressed in all white. Knee high black boots with gold trimming led up to white fitted pants and a white silk shirt. A high collar with lace that spilled down her throat, over her amble chest and covered some gold embellishment on her shirt. The collar lace was held in place by an elaborate broach with the same color as her lavender eyes. She wore a white knee length coat with gold trim running down its length, shoulder boards, gold around her sleeves , what you could see of it past the lace that was spilling out the sleeves. She stands before him smiling hands on her hips.
"I think this will do for tonight. Yes?" She asks with a raised eyebrow.
"Tell you what, darling... toss a coin... heads or tails, if I win I will choose your attire, not buts, no ifs or quibbles from your part. However, if you win, you may attend as you please, with or without clothes, no quibbles." prompted Calico digging the hand into his pouch and extracting a gold piece to show her each side so she was certain there was no foul play at work

((OOC for the purpose of this decision making task, roll 1 dice of 2 sides, 1 - heads, 2 - tails ))

Alex huffs and crosses her arms over her chest.
"Ay Fine! Cant seem to please ya with anything I choose" She chides but grins as she looks over his still wet scared and well muscled body. "But it seems I cant focus enough to think of a good argument." She lips her lips seductivly as he flips the coin.
"Heads!" She calls as it turns in the air.

((sorry this got posted to soon!))

rolled 1d2 and got 2

"Well well well it seems lady Luck favours his majesty tonight" smiled Calico approaching the wardrobe to select the dress and every bit of accessory necessary for it too.

"I think you will definitely need help here" grinned Calico laying each bit of possible accessory including jewellery down on the bed for her to take in how much she was going to wear for the meal.

"First off we dry you up and put on the undergarments, the smock or shift, then the stockings. The corset well tightened, the farthingale with the loops straightened and the bumroll around your waistline." Started explaining Calico picking up each piece and helping her put it on as he explained

"After comes petticoat, the kirtle and forepart" listed out Calico with certainty

"Then the partlet and the gown with long flowing sleeves. The shoes and headpiece and then we select the jewellery and hairdo" noted further

"As you can see corsets have long strings that tighten at the back to uphold a woman's chest, make it more noticeable, not that yours is lacking" rambled on Calico in a blush of discomfort clearly staring at her too much and taking his time to adjust it all.
Merthyr looked at Antony briefly, wondering if he would join the formal dinner that Calico what somehow organizing,

He had to admit he was looking forward to it for he felt starving after days on basics like the rest of captives and slaves onboard. They were fed indeed but not as generous and varied dishes as the crew themselves

Alex lets out a sigh and grunt as the coin turned on her. While Calico grinned and started to pull out all the fancy lady trimmings she took off her much simpler, yet not so less fancy, outfit and put it onto of her sea chest which she sat down upon and watched him pull out more and more items of clothing.
"Well with me hair this short there aint be much yer goin' to with it it. Nor can ya be grabbin' it in battle either." She says as she plays with the headpiece he picked out for her and winking at the second part.
"And pray tell how ya be exactly expectin' me to move, let alone fight, in so many layers of..uff!" She was cut off while Calico tightened the top of her corset.
"Oy these be holdin' them in more then my other outfits." She miffs as she puts her hands on the still ample flesh showing then looks up catching Calico looking down at her protruding assets and blushing quickly adverting his eyes. She then put her hands on her hips, her waist made even more slim by the corset, and moves so that he had to look at her face and cleavage.
"You didnt seem to mind lookin' too long ago. So whats got ya all flustered now?" She shimmy's her shoulders a bit to make everything jiggle as she smiled up at him coyly in all her various undergarments. She traces the blackened bite mark on his collarbone with a fingernail.
"We be belon' to each other now. Ya cant be embarrassed to be lookin' at yer wife. Be proud that I am yers; just as I am proud to say ya belon' to me." With that she lets her hand and eyes wonder down him with a smile then back up to plant a quick kiss on his lips.
"Now lets finish this up already before I decide to eat ya instead." She smiles and looks expectantly at whatever dress he has picked out for her.
Calico turned on his heels rather quickly at her comments and dug into the cupboard taking out a dress bringing it over and helping her into it.

"All will be well... I am sure there shall be plenty of food prepared. The chef is quite a food lover, by what I've seen, dearest" murmured Calico bringing a mirror and letting her take a look at the chosen outfit

gothic3.jpg

Once she was changed, he hurried to the wardrobe, getting changed too and came over to Alex with a warm inviting.

"My lady..." bowed and saluted Calico offering her the arm for her to take like all helpless refined damsels

e22f3ced1d59ed645c2159deb6807d83--will-movie-will-turner.jpg

"I'm glad you lost the bet... it gives me an opportunity to make you accustomed to your new position in life..." trailed off Calico with a small tease bringing her to the captain's quarters where no doubt Merthyr would be there already waiting,
for he was known to be extremely punctual.

7dd7d0d41fd780fb29322de22625f392.jpg

"Come in, come in, take a seat and make yourselves comfortable" invited Merthyr unsure if Tony would join them for the meal or not

Antony raised his hand dismissively as if passing on the offer, he then turned and began to make his way back to the wheel of his ship. Besides, he had much planning to do if he was going to commence the funeral this evening. The wind swept through his hair...as if his sisters dear soul was caressing him like he would do for her when they were little...and all was silent. Though he couldn’t help but laugh...if they wished to have a fine meal..they’ed have a hard time. This is considering that the head chief was at present nowhere to be found.
When Calico made his way to the kitchens he noticed the food was well below standards and expectations, the cooks did not have the chef to guide them into the correct dishes and required presentation, causing him to groan in exasperation.

He took a deep breath and snatched an apron, tossing the plates that displeased him into the bin and rolling up his sleeves to cook the food to his personal liking which was not at all far off from Merthyr's tastes and royal culinary preferences.

It took of course a few hours to prepare the main courses, the side dishes, the condiments and deserts too, but at least Calico was receiving the satisfaction that all would be... perfect... fit for a king indeed.

During this time, he had left Merthyr at the mercy of Alex, still unaware of the attempted drowning from Alex and the revelation of her darker side to the king himself.

Alex tried to sigh but with the confining dress she couldn't take a deep enough breath to do that properly as she took Calicos arm and walked with him to the Captains Quarters. The large bulky dress made that a bit more difficult but Calico was good for keeping her steady. Now how do I want to play this off tonight. A slight smile tugged at her lips as she decided when the Prince came into view.
She inclines her head at him as they were let inside and her eyes quickly scanned the room. Her eye alight with interest taking in all the room held. The various swords from surrendering captains and ships, the primed cannon, the carved wood, gilded in many areas as well as the fine tapestries. It was similar how she imagined her own quarters would one day look, just more of course. She didnt speak as Calico pulled out her chair and she sat down, the corset forcing her to sit ramrod straight. She didnt question Calico as he stepped out, but she was scuffed that he had left her with the Prince without a word. Seems she has to speak to him. She smoothed out her dress and cleared her throat before speaking.
"Seems they be findin' somethin' ya could wear here that looks just as stuffy as ya be wearin' in tha courts." She said after eyeing his attire. It was nice and fit him well but to her eyes Calico still cut a better sight. She grinned at the Price.
"So am I supposed to be callin' ya yer Highness now or somethin'? With yer father beein' dead and all." She didnt really have much in the way of feelings for family attachment anymore, lest not after her own...She shakes that thought away.
"If that beein' to tender for ya to handle I do thinks we could find somethin' else to be talkin' about." She grins sharklike at him again.
Merthyr was most definitely gobsmacked and shocked, if horrified, at her lack of manners and blunt referrals to his father's death but forced himself to remain calm and polite.

"I shall hold a memorial and funeral for the departed king when matters settle... how is married life proving, lady Jackworth Pont-de-Ter?" asked Merthyr averting a confrontation and changing subject altogether, taking a goblet of wine and sipping it.

"I trust your husband is keeping you safe and well protected? You should know that women are not permitted the usage of weaponry of any kind, any time soon, a law I have no intention to change." smiled Merthyr briefly "Though you ought not to worry, your husband's extensive wealth will afford you countless bodyguards for your protection" assured Merthyr

"My tutor and I often meet for hunting and fishing trips, I trust his absences will not cause you too much distress..." mused Merthyr looking at her in detail.

"This delicate attire certainly suits you better... less... menacing" grinned and teased Merthyr making the remark on account that nobody else was in the room anyways

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Tales of Eros: the never ending sea

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus