Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Tales of Eros: the never ending sea

Seline Masters (played by Raider-jack29) Topic Starter

She was still adjusting, in all honesty she found it hard to believe that this was her life now. It feels like mere minutes ago she slept in an overly large bed stuffed to the brim with goose feathers, and sheets soft as silk. Now, now she was a fugitive amongst other fugitives. Her fate carried only the the monotony of the calm winds outside, and the waves of the ever restless sea.

She sighed as she began to put on the cloths that had been lended to her, she wasn’t used to wearing them for they were men’s clothes. Though she guessed she would have to get accustomed to them seeing as women didn’t get much respect off the ship.

After finally tying the white top, and slipping on the tight high heeled brown boots, which seemed inconvenient for sea travel, she stepped upon the floor next to her bed. With one last gaze out the window, she noticed how the fuzzy blurred outline of what had once been her home faded over the horizon.

Then she stood, she didn’t like this life...but it was one she now had to live.

———
Everything was ready, upon the bow of the massive ship stood dozens of crew members, many more scattered on other parts of the ship. Each of them had their heads lowered in acknowledgment of a saddening event, taking place on an island that many of the crew had loved ones on. Then as Seline approached the bow to stand next to her uncle, the ship fell silent...as the sound of the speakers turning on and tuning in filled both the inside and outside of the ship for a brief second. Then it was time for Antony to speak.
Alex (played by YokoSama)

A satisfied smirk played at the corners of her lips at the Princes discomfort and as he takes a sip of wine she notices that her glass was also full. She had not taste for the different flavors and aromas of wine really, she just know that this was very good tasting wine. She easily drained most of the glass enjoying the wines flavor before answer the Prince.
Well it really aint been anythin' We haven't been officially married seeing as no higher authority has said words and we agree with them. That and we aint had the time to properly consummate the agreement either." She stats coyly. "That and none of my family....rituals have been observed." She shrugs her shoulders with a uncareing smile on her face ."So it all is nothing but hogwash without those done. Just words and words be only havin' power over those that find them important." He stomach let out a rumble but it was unnoticed by her abrupt and loud laughter.
"It has been I that has been protectin' him sofar; not the other way round." She winks at the Prince taking up her goblet again and draining the rest of the wine. Without hesitation she grabs the chilled wine pitched and refills her glass, closer to the top this time, and put the pitcher back down. "Also whatev'r rules you be thinkin' of presidin' over will have to wait. Ya dont even have a land to rule over and almost no subjects. There-bein' I dont see what difference if I be carrin' around my various weapons of choice. Besides." she smiles sharply at him "there be many kinds of weapons someone can carry that you wouldn't be none the wiser to." She takes another sip of her wine her eyes twinkling mischievously over the brim.
"I wont be schackled to any bodyguards. And if he do be tryin' that he will find out my ire isnt to be tried." She tried to lean back and enjoy the wine but the corcet was such that such movement was not possible. "Besides what good are bodyguards that can be defeated by I?" She snorts at that as well as Merthyr's comment about hunting. With a shrug of her shoulders and a nonchalant voice she stated.
"If he leaves he will find that I too have left to go out and be enjoyin' my own hobbies." She grins wickedly at the boy daring him to enquirer what those kind of activities could be. She then lifts one finger in the air.
"You be forgetin' in all of this I am still one of his Captains." She grins at him waging the finger. "Tharbe I will be goin' to sea and catchin' many prizes." Her eyes shined with an internal fire. "The likes of which will make this room seem droll and bleak in comparison." His next comment though took her by surprise. She lets out a low chuckle and manages to lean forward just enough to make it seem her exposed chest was in danger of coming out of the dress.
"Less menacing or just a Shark in a seals clothin' ya mean?" She chuckles watching the boys reaction. "Even I be not so foolish to say that these are finer garments than I usually be wearin' but they also are horrid for any sort of action." She tried to huff but to get a good lungful of air was not really possible. "I'd much prefer what ya, or even Calico, be wearin'. Least yer got the freedom of movement!" Her stomach let out a much louder growling protest.
"Speakin' of that man where be he with the food." She gives the Price A sidelong glance "I might have to find other means of nutrition if he takes much longer. "She grins her teeth flashing in the candle light.

soooooooooooo is this RP dead? For nobody has replied in an encroaching almost 2 months
Alfred Hitch (played by Raider-jack29) Topic Starter

I unsubscribed awhile ago because I honestly thought it was dead....I have thought about rebooting it however now that I have more time in my day.

HA well that does explain why you never replied after a while. Well do as you please ^__^

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Tales of Eros: the never ending sea

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus