Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Teen life (a romance drama)

Gregor McCourt (played by Fireflamer386) Topic Starter

"Ok do you know where it is il come and watch like I said I would"
Olivia (played by Saturngoesferal)

"Well people normally aren't allowed to watch practice."

"Il sneak in" He said as the bell went "see ya" He said as he left the classroom and headed to his last class of the day

Olivia sighed. "He doesn't understand he'll get kicked out." She stood up and walked to AP Chem.

--1 hour time pass
Gregor out of the hell doors and ran to the ice rink he entered and sat at the back

A few minutes later Olivia arrived at the ice rink with her coach, who happens to be the gym teacher.

Crap he thought of he got caught he would be in a whole lotta trouble

Olivia put her skates on and went onto the ice. Her hair was in a ponytail since it was very long.

Gregor wrapped his coat round him it felt like it was freezing "I havent been found by-"
"Bye who" their stood in front of him stood the coach
"No-one ummm I'm here for trails or something" He replied
"What trails anyway get on the ice your late" 10 seconds later gregor found himself on the ice all by him self he tried to walk but just fell flat on his bum. 'where is she' he thought

Olivia was on the other side of the ice and was watching a video. "Okay so a triple toe-loop and …" she started mumbling moves to herself.

Gregor got up again 'ok phew right if I' and he was knocked again "hey watch where you going" as he wiped the ice from his face

"Oh, sorry, I didn't see you there." A tall boy with brown hair and eyes just like Olivia's apologized and stated in a monotone voice. He stuck his hand out to help Gregor up.

"Cheers" as he got up 'ok ok ok if I can deal with my little sister I can do anything' he tried to move and again fell he just gave up "Olivia where are you" wait what if she had left her practice was over

There was an 'oof' sound nearby as Olivia fell attempting another triple-toe-loop.

'Uh I give up' he took the boots and sat at the side

Olivia soon stopped practicing and went to a bench to sit down.

he plugged in his earphones and listen

Olivia sighed as she stepped off the ice. "What is going on with me?"

Gregor sat at the side of the ice rink listening closely and carefully to the to the lyrics

he saw his bag up in the stands he was thirsty there was a bag of dorritos in there and so orange jucie but he knew if he just stood up he would fall he sighed

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Teen life (a romance drama)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus