Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Teen life (a romance drama)

Gregor McCourt (played by Fireflamer386) Topic Starter

"Oh fifa is a football game its massively popular but in my family I've always had the brains... and the looks" He knuged Olivia again
Olivia (played by Saturngoesferal)

Olivia stifled a laugh.

"Anyway we better be off to form see you in geography I think"he walked away to form

Olivia nodded as sho got up and walked to gym.

Form finished and gregor ran into the geography classroom the teacher told him to stand at the front he hoped Olivia would walk through those doors

A few minutes later Olivia walked through the door and sat near the front of the class.

Gregor gave a little first pump in the air when oliva walked in "so class this is gregor he's new boy and he's from new york who wants to be next to him"the teacher said everyone hand went up and Olivias probaly in a nano second "olivia" the teacher said gregor sat down next to her "right open you text books to page 29" He didn't have one but olivia sure did

Olivia smiled. "Do you not have a textbook, Gregor?"

"No but we can share"he rubbed the back his neck "if that's ok with you"...

Olivia nodded. "Sure!"

"Thanks" He said "so what's the most popular countrie in the world"China"gregor said without looking at the text book "I didn't look at the text book it just crossed my mind" He said someone must of heard becuase he heard a "Nerd" He wrote something and ripped the page it read "grow up"

Olivia sighed and turned to the person. "Hey, Jackson, could you please do everyone a favor and keep your inconsiderate comments to your egotistical self? Thank you!" She smiled and turned back to the book.

"Thanks"he wisperd is he an enemies

Olivia shrugged. "He's just a douchebag. And a jerk. Don't pay any mind to him."

Olivia then got a kick gregor got out of his chair and punched Jackson and sat down next to Olivia again "sorted"he said

Olivia squeaked. "Please don't resort to violence!"

"Sorry"he said with a guilty look

Olivia sighed. "Just don't go to violence, please."

"Ok im sorry I just don't want you to be hurt by any jerks" He wisperd "anyway 5 minutes until we leave wanna meet at the court yard after school"

Olivia shook her head. "I can't. I have skating practice."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Teen life (a romance drama)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus