Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Pick a Character Pick a Theme Song

Name of the game isn't all that hard. One person post's a character of theirs, and the next person is tasked with coming up with a theme song(s) for that character.

I'll start this off. (and since I'm the first I'll reciprocate with whoever posts after me and then let it go on it's merry course)

HAVE FUN ALL

Zhouken Taishin
Oh gods, I'm gonna enjoy this game more than I should. I'll admit to having a massive crush on your character, but I'm no good at historical RPs... Anyway! Theme song? I don't know why, but when I read over your character...

COLORS by Utada Hikaru comes to mind. Especially since some of the lyrics feel like the would suit your character well... At least to me anyway.

But I guess it's my turn. Let's see here.... How about my fussy witch Creatia Weatherly?
RedHeadSamurai23 Topic Starter

LightSide-Lucree wrote:
Oh gods, I'm gonna enjoy this game more than I should. I'll admit to having a massive crush on your character, but I'm no good at historical RPs... Anyway! Theme song? I don't know why, but when I read over your character...

COLORS by Utada Hikaru comes to mind. Especially since some of the lyrics feel like the would suit your character well... At least to me anyway.

But I guess it's my turn. Let's see here.... How about my fussy witch Creatia Weatherly?

I thank you for the lovely song. It is truly awesome, and I am glad you like my character as well (perhaps we will have to discuss an rp at some time)

Now onto matters at hand. I have to say I love the whole techno vibe I get from your character and truth be told from everything I read it's a totally amazing character. The vibe I got, (which could totally be wrong, but here's hoping) was something along these lines.

Really dig the whole techno fantasy vibe of this character and I think this song fits the pretty well.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Pick a Character Pick a Theme Song

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus