Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello! -3-

Forks

Hey, I'm Forks. I'm a highly experianced roleplayer. My main roleplaying account is Forks on www.rpnation.com . I admire roleplaying on my free time, but it always gets in the way of studying and work. So I try to dedicate atleast an hour on each website at night around 8:00 PM. I am a committed roleplayer so I'll be willing to do any roleplays! If you would like to see my main acount, here is the link! <a href="http://www.rpnation.com/member.php/2672-Forks">http://www.rpnation.com/member.php/2672-Forks</a> I love to join newbie's roleplays because SOMEHOW I always end up making it popular. I would love to join any RP at any time. Just let me know! I am a mobile device user.... so if my posts are shorter than everyone's else I'm sorry. On the mobile device the posts look longer than they actually are!
FACTS ABOUT ME!
I am a closet otaku... ( :3 )
I love anime and manga.
I am a horror gaming fan.
I am a girl.
I hate people who can't take a challenge.
I'm 17, I accidently put in the wrong year... *shrugs*.
Sanne Moderator

Hi Forks, welcome to RPR!! Good to have you here. :D

I tried to take a look at that site, but it's a little cluttered on my phone so I wasn't sure where I was supposed to look. :(

Anyway, we don't enforce roleplay standards here. :) We just have regular site rules, some things that you can't roleplay in public and the rest is up to the players involved. :D Some people are fine with just one sentence!!

I suggest you head out to the RP discussion forum. There are always people who look for RP! You can also check out the general, fantasy and sci-fi forums for Open roleplays.

As for your age, this might affect your ability to join groups on the site with age restrictions when you turn 18. As a new user Kim might be able to change the year for you. You can send her a PM directly or use this form to submit a question.
Minerva

Welcome, fellow mobilite! There will be no judging on post size by me. As it was, my last phone, I had to do multiple posts to get my idea out due to crippling memory issues. That and I am a firm believer in quality over quantity. All that matters to me is the effort and creativity involved. Books aren't always big bricks of paragraphs. Sometimes swift dialogue is necessary, or simplistic action complimentary.

Goodness. I don't know if I would have had the cahones to call myself highly experienced at ANYTHING in life at 17 even having RPed. For 7 years then! You must be fairly confident. Congrats. We should play some day. Tell me which characters of mine appeal to you.

Man, now I feel old.
Professor Science (played by The_Ross)

Greetings!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello! -3-

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus