Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Faith of the few

Faith (played by LucyFerina) Topic Starter

Faith sighed and took a step closer to the Lovsitt woman. In a low voice she spoke. Janine...? she said I do not mean to be rude... however...I am sure I speak for all three of us when I say we are grateful for your help then mumbled even if you started it before clearing her throat however, do you honestly think we would let Nathan ride with a complete stranger? Do not think for one minute that your actions make you welcome with us, that kind of trust takes a long time to build. Smiling her sickly sweet almost wicked smile Faith stepped away and spoke louder you can certainly stick around and see if you can gain it, but there are no guarantees. Your choice.
Janine (played by Stora_Kuk)

Janine smiled like a farmer with a toothache and shrugged a bit. She understood the reservations the woman had.As you wish, ma'am,
I can't give you faith, I was only offering Nathan a safe ride.
Janine was tempted to just ride off and follow her own path but for some reason her path had crossed with theirs. Seeing how the woman smiled at her made Janine even more suspicious... and curious. Maybe this trio was not the best company for her. The roads had proven to be dangerous though, even for her.If you don't mind, I'll ride with you into town. After that... we'll see
Atonai Rov (played by Kaelidae)

Nathan helped Atonai up to a kneeling position, staring at his shredded side. Atonai ruffled his hair, messing it up more than it already was. He handed Nathan the belts he'd taken off, and carefully cleaned his sword in the undergrowth, wiping it on his cloak before sheathing it. Nathan buckled the belts and slung them over his shoulder, the sword hanging down his back.

With the help of Nathan and the tree, Atonai managed to get back to his feet. He called Priv over in a strange language and hauled himself up into the saddle, creaking leather accompanied by one long, quiet groan. Nathan looked up at him expectantly.

"Ride with Faith," Atonai said. "I'm not going to fall off. And you know Priv gets bitier than usual when I'm hurt." Nathan nodded and scrambled up behind Faith, careful to not let Atonai's belts slide off. After he was settled, he rooted through a pouch and pulled out a bag of candied nuts. He popped a few in his mouth and offered one to Faith.

Atonai sighed and nudged Priv back towards town. He didn't know what Janine's deal was, and for now, he was happy to let Faith sort it out. His side hurt, his head hurt, and he started wondering if he'd been right when he told Nathan he wouldn't fall off. He closed his eyes and trusted Priv to get him to town, to warn him if there was anything else unexpected.
Faith (played by LucyFerina) Topic Starter

The bag of nuts was almost gone when the group reached town, Nathan kept offering and Faith kept taking...it was a vicious circle of sweet and savoury and one Faith would no doubt regret later when her teeth hurt but it seemed to please Nathan that she took them and she did not want to upset him, she could see how worried he was about Atonai.

The town was nothing special, the usual dirty streets that led half the way up a hill to two impressive buildings...one being the university and the other the monastry...both however were shadowed by the Manor at the top of the hill..or was it a castle? Faith was never sure and had no interest to find out. Passing shops and market stall alike Faith directed them to the stables where they were staying and waited for permission to enter from the stable master.

We have one extra today she said to him and smiled as she helped Nathan off her horse go help Atonai she whispered and watched as he did just that. Turning back to the stable master she asked if there was a doctor in town and handed over a coin for the trouble of fetching one for them.

Where are you staying Miss Lovsitt? she asked before helping Nathan with Antonai.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Faith of the few

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus