Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fallen Angel(1x1)

Ochita (played by FallenAngel123)

A angel had landed in the middle of nowhere, but it wasn't a simple landing. She had been casted out of Heaven and was no longer aloud to leave earth. She muttered a curse at the angels who exiled her and stood up. She watched as her once beatiful bright white wings turned to black and a few feathers fall off. She had shoulder lenght sliver hair and gray eyes, with pale skin. She eye whispered stories that spoke more than she did, her har gently blew out of her face by the wind. She tucked some hair behind her ear before looking up at the sky. "I can't believe they would do this to me. Oh well, their lost my gain." She looked around to see where she was and if anyone happened to be near.
Ochita (played by FallenAngel123) Topic Starter

A angel had landed in the middle of nowhere, but it wasn't a simple landing. She had been casted out of Heaven and was no longer aloud to leave earth. She muttered a curse at the angels who exiled her and stood up. She watched as her once beatiful bright white wings turned to black and a few feathers fall off. She had shoulder lenght sliver hair and gray eyes, with pale skin. She eye whispered stories that spoke more than she did, her har gently blew out of her face by the wind. She tucked some hair behind her ear before looking up at the sky. "I can't believe they would do this to me. Oh well, their lost my gain." She looked around to see where she was and if anyone happened to be near.
Date Ante (played by ChaoticMonkey)

A tall male was surrounded by women and was having a bit of 'trouble.'
He was getting disturbed by what the ladies were saying to him,but they were all around him so he couldn't run. It was also againts his rules to hit a woman.

"Leave me a lone,people!"

The male turned into a shadow and slid under them then was behind them. He began to run,and ran past the fallen angel.

Woah,she was pretty...WHAT AM I SAYING?!?! I'm trying to run,not fall in love within three seconds.

The angel had heard the noises of the women with a male in the middle of them all. She shook her head, her hair seeming to sparkle from the sun dancing off of it. "Human women are so ignorant." She mumbled as she saw the male turn into a shadow and reappear behind the group of women and began to run. She would've called out to him, to get his attention and see if he could help her but then remembered her wings were out in the open, can be seen by any non-humans. She tried to pull them back into her back but a surge of pain rush through her body and she fell to her knees, clutching her sides. She was biting back a scream as the ain grew more and more intense as she kept trying to pull her back into her back.

Date stopped running a looked back to see her. "hmm..." Seeing the women not to far behind yet he wanted to help this fallen angel. He sighed and whispered something and the sky turned black. Shadows appeared and backed the women up as he approached the angel. "Are you okay?" He had a slight smirk,shadows standing behind him as well.
((Sorry for the late reply.))

((It is alright.))

A sigh blew out of Ochita's mouth as the pain disappered and her wings were back in her back. She didn't look up at the male but heard him. "Yes. I'm fine." She stood up and dusted the dirt off her clothes. She wore a long dress that was once white but was slowly turning black as she turned to look the man in the eye. She noticed that he was the man who was running away from the now gone corward of girls.

His silver/gray eyes showed seriousness,and pain. It was odd though how his face expression only showed happiness. He smiled and rubbed the back of his head. "I must admit you are really pretty. I would say not human. A demon can tell."

Ochita raised an eyebrow at the male. "I know you just saw me get outcasted of Heaven and you're flirting with me? I though everyone staied away from fallen angels." She smriked, acting slightly cocky. She had heard before people calling her pretty mostly because she was still an angel but didn't act like one whatsoever. She had the looks of an angel but the personailty of a demon.

"Why would I stay away from my own kind. Do you think sexy comes in packages?" He chuckled slightly with a smirk. He held out one hand and shadows surrounded him as his dark wings were seen,but only by her. "I use to be a light shadowerer. After being exiled from heaven,I became a Shadow demon. Last of its kind."

"You are calling a fallen angel the same as a shadow demon, how inturing. Might ask what your name is?" The male had gain Ochita's attention and that wasn't always the easiest thing to do. She only found a few people intersting or fun to mess with.

"Daté Ante,at your service." He bowed with a smirk. His heavenly look betrayed who he was. He wore white and his hair was white as well. His eyes were a flickering silver which tied up his look. He didn't look like he was a demon at all.

"Ochita." She said simply, her name was actually Japanese for Fallen. She had shoulder lenght silver hair that glittered when the light hit it just right. Her eyes were a beautiful shade of gray that made it all look right with her pale skin. Most people would never think that she was ever a fallen angel.

He smiles just a bit. "Interesting name. It's very nice. I like it." He smiles and holds his hands out and a dark shadow forms and a black rose takes it's place. "I remember when these were white..." He handed her the Rose quietly.

Ochita took the black rose, not surprised that it didn't burn up in her hands like somethings did. "Thank you. The beauty of a rose is not in it's color but it's texture, how it's pedals are grown together." She mumbled a little at the end as she gently ran her thumb against the back of one of the pedals.

Date watched her and sighed a little. "Hm..." He was impressed by the way she worded through things. Even he didn't really know how to turn a simple object into a wonderful point.

Ochita looked away from Date, the silence in the distance between them. She knew she was poetic sometimes and she never meant to say what she does. She'll say something that belongs to a poem without knowing it.

Sure Date could say something ever blue moon,but it would have to be really special. "Ochita..." He looked at her,his seductively noble voice filling the air.

Ochita looked up at Date. "Yes?" Her voice was back to it's normal tone, soft and gentle for someone who acted so reblious. Ochita hated to admit she had a soft side like everyone else but she just didn't show.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fallen Angel(1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus