Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » A fateful encounter with the Legendary Heimayan hi

Beta (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Beta would no longer be seen there, he was in his cave located HIGH in the canyon walls, only way to tell where it was was by the ledge which jutted out the entrance
Almona (played by lolfume1)

*she looks around spotting the ledge* *she climbs up sores still on her hands* look I'm sorry ok I didn't mean to call you rude

Beta shot a single ki blast past her in annoyance upon hearing her voice, he was beginning to get ticked off by her...

"I said go away several times now, now go away before I either make you go away or I KILL you."

why are you being so mean to me plus I brought firewood that I was going to give it to you but you seem ,.....busy

"GO AWAY"

Beta snapped at her, charging an Eraser Cannon in one hand, he was threatening to do exactly what he said he would do...
kill her.

*she climbs down and runs away into a forest of those tiny trees* *she begins to train herself*

Beta would sigh and relax once she left, going back to eating his food.

*she took a break from her training to go hunting*

-GTG for a bit-

(ok)

-Ey, bad news... I'm goin' offline for a lil' bit-

(alright then I will cya later I guess)

(let me know when you are back)

(by the way what kind of animals does almona find when she is hunting)

(Back, and the only animals she'll be finding are dinosaur-like ones that have VERY hard rocky plates, Planet Kaldera's got the most dangerous game in the Quartet of the Cosmos, AKA the quadruplet galaxies)

(alright thak you) *almona trys to hunt down the thick skinned alien with the new skills that she picked up while training*

Almona wrote:
(alright thak you) *almona trys to hunt down the thick skinned alien with the new skills that she picked up while training*
Beta stayed exactly where he was the entire time.

*almona comes back sevral days later* *her clothes are all torn and she has a scratch on her face* hey *she yells*

Beta would purposefully ignore her.

*she yells again* you wanna fight ive ben training and I will make a deal for you if you win I will leave you alone but if I win you have to provide me shelture in your cave until my ship is fixed

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » A fateful encounter with the Legendary Heimayan hi

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus