Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Sound That Shall Feed The Soul (OPEN)

Alexander (played by BlackJack)

A sound so beautiful that it echoed through the halls of a music shop. Fingers danced across a baby grand piano. The sound was as sweet as honeysuckle,but the mood was relaxing at the same time. The music shop owner would play when he didn't have much buisness. He was a hard worker but was slowly losing money. His eyes scanned the piano while he played,thinking of the next key.

His white hair brushed againts his cheek,and his nose slightly. His door was open,so if anyone passed by,they could here his song.

Music is a beautiful thing. It may echo in the mind of a hurt person,and bring them some type of joy. Music is all I have left now. No matter how tough life was to me,I have kept my heart pure. I have no one in my shop...so I will just close it down now.

The male continued the last peice of his song befor ending it with a beautiful end.

Like every song,somethings must come to an end.
Hannah Hassen (played by Bertie-McBert)

Hannah passed by the music shop, curious as to what man was playing that beautiful song. She came in quietly, not wanting to disturb or startle him. From the back, his white hair made him look old, but for an old man, he was in quite the shape. Bushing her blonde hair back behind her ears, she watched his hands carefully move across the keys with ease.

Once he finished, Hannah, thoroughly impressed, offered him a small applause, giggling with the excitement the music had filled her with. "That was lovely!" She exclaimed, going to shake his hand in greeting. Her voice rang out in the empty shop like a mockingbird, sweet and vivacious, full of a sincere joy at the art she'd heard.
Alexander (played by BlackJack) Topic Starter

The male looked at her, him looking like he was at least twenty. "Hello Madame." He shook her hand kindly. "I'm shocked anyone would even walk into this shop. It is practically dead...I was just about to close up for good. Nobody is interested in music as much anymore. I tried to keep it alive, but even I have failed."

"No one's interested in music?" SHe frowned. "No, dear, you've just been selling the wrong music. People like rap and pop now, not classical." She smiled sweetly at him. "You've just got to aim for a different clintel."
Alexander (played by BlackJack) Topic Starter

He heard of rap and pop...but could care less. He was a rock and classical guy. He struck an idea as he grasped his guitar. "You make me sound older than I am. I'll attract customers by playing a different type of music."
He plugged it up and started playing like a master of rock. He pulled the mix in front of him with his foot as he began singing softly but it still was perfect as a rock song. It was freaky but cool.
A couple of people walked in the store and listened to him play.

She brightly smiled. "That was fantastic!" She exclaimed. "Hoe do you not have a record deal?" She looked at the other people comming in. 'Keep playing!"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Sound That Shall Feed The Soul (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus