Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Interested in a PM Roleplay

Hello, Pandora, here! It's been a little while since I've gotten to roleplaying with anyone, but I'm interested in starting up again. My profile states most of what I'll do within a PM roleplay, but I'm open to suggestions, as well. I'm in Mountain Standard time, and I try to get on as often as I can. However, you're more likely to see me from 5-9 PM.
I'm itching for a few certain roleplays, however. Something with a steampunk setting would be nice, perhaps with some Borderlands context thrown into it. I absolutely adore roleplaying Harry Potter, and will oblige to playing just about any character for you. Any of those will definitely catch my fancy, but, again, I'll be glad to do something else.
Hope to see you around!
Smile (played anonymously)

I don't know why, but you seem cool. :) Sci-Fi you say? Maybe Smile suits your fancy.
Professor Science (played by The_Ross)

Always looking for roleplay, but my characters are rather... how can I put this... specialized.

Also, hello! Haven't seen you around before.
I'd love to do a PM RP with you :) If you do prefer steampunk, I'll have to look through some of the characters I haven't put on RPR yet. :) Do you have a character in mind that you wanted to use? :)
Hey, I'm always up for PM roleplay, and am looking for somewhat long term. Take a look at my characters, and see if you like any. If you do, PM me. :)
Smile (played anonymously)

I hope you are still around and available. It has been several weeks since I sent you a message. :(

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Interested in a PM Roleplay

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus