Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A Dragons Awakening (Open roleplay)

"Perhaps," he growled, "Perhaps not. What does it matter, other than to increase my own treasures?" For a minute, he seemed distracted by something in the distance, but then turned his attention to Shadowmist again.
Shadowmist (played by Shadowmist) Topic Starter

Her eyes narrow slightly as he growled. As her inner eyelids slide of across her red orbs, she ate some more ash. Human's always did taste better as ash while animals tasted better with flesh. Her heavily scarred scales caught the sun light as it broke through the smoke.
"Pyros, Fire, used to burn a village," Mersoth admired, "But it pales to the flames of Netharikand, The Netherworld. An inferno, awaiting release. I wonder how long our conversation shall go on before either of us get bored, or a hero of some kind attempts to slay us, only to fall in our flames."

She grooms her pitch black scales. there are none in this village.....only the ashy remains of my victims. No alarm system had been set up to defend from dragons...so any word that would have left the city would have died with the messenger
"To your vision, yes," he explained, "But I have been attacked from behind before, and have had..." He paused, lost in thought, "Valuable treasures taken from me when I had paid no attention. Carelessness leads to pride, pride leads to overassumption, which leads to loss. Never assume you are invincible, unless you truly are." His train of thought was interrupted by the sight of something in the distance once again, this time not turning back to the other.

Spreading her wings open wide, she leaps up into the air. I don't assume anything. My hide shows proof of that. However.....Hunter's don't know my lair like I do. Most of them die in the Labrynth. Flapping her wings....the air being pushed down left a huge cloud of ash as the currents stirred the loose silt into the air
"And what of the others?" he inquired, "Do they find the treasures and take what they can carry, or do they, too, fall to your defenses?" His head snapped back to see her take off.

They either die of starvation...or the chaos magic that is laced all around from roof to floor...will cause them to lose their sanity. Those that become insane...I pick them up and drop them off at the entrance. They would know nothing else but except for whatever they see in their minds
"Interesting," Mersoth admired, "Forgive me, but something has come to my attention. I expect we'll meet again?" With that, he flew off into the direction he had been distracted by, somewhat expecting Shadowmist to follow.

(I'm not leaving, I'm setting up a new plot.)

Noticing his taking flight....it caught her interest....which was rare and few. Following him at a higher altitude, she watches him
The thing was still there, a lone knight on a brown horse. On his horse was a pack of treasure, along with what appeared to be a recently rescued princess. "Quite storybook." Mersoth said to himself in boredom. A quick blast of flame burned the two to a crisp, their treasure forfeit to the dragon. But there was also a note, which Mersoth's flame had not scorched. He quickly turned to his mortal form, Darvynos Satraloth, took the treasure and the note, then began to read.

Still hovering in the air, she watched quietly.
He finished reading the note, reverted to his draconic form, and took off in the direction of a small fishing village, certain that they were to lead him to the note's meaning; his daughter's whereabouts.

She flies a little after him....wondering what in the dragons fire he was doing in the village.
Darvynos Satreloth (played by Arcol)

Quickly, he transforms once again to his mortal state to infiltrate the village without fear. (their fear, that is) He walked into the nearby inn to see if the rumors were true.

She lands outside of the village and deep in the woods
After a few minutes, he leaves the tavern, a dissatisfied look across his face. Turning to the forest, he returns to his draconic state, only then noticing Shadowmist in the brush. "I see you are curious," he said, "so come, find the truth for yourself, if you desire it." He then spread his wings and took off towards the mountains, bent on destruction and pain.

Her tail flicks a little, then shoves off into the air...following the destruction

Ricky wrote:
((Mind if a Felyne joins))

You can join. It is an open roleplay

Shaking her large bulk, she started to fly over to a hidden elvish village, deep in the wood. She only knew about it because they were to only race who respected dragons and dragon kin. Landing quietly than one would think with such weight, she curls up and waited for the elvish folk to come and approach.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A Dragons Awakening (Open roleplay)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus