Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » All The Rave (OPEN)

Rave Nightgale (played by ChaoticMonkey) Topic Starter

"A small bit,but I am fine without eating for a while." His smile disappeared and he stopped and looked at the gray sky. The rain fell harder as he looked uneasy.
Cheshire (played by hiddensoul14)

cheshire fliped back to her feet " no no no , you have to eat , lets see " looks around curiously

Raves eyes widened as an arrow cut the side of his cheek. "Nah!" He grabbed her and pulled her close. "Stay close to me."

cheshire blink a few times " what was that"

"An arrow. I'm about tired of archers." he saw an arrow coming towards her as he cought it. "We need to get out of here."

cheshire smirked and stretched a bit " we'll be fine , just watch" cheshire bent over pulled something out of her boot , and before rave could even react she was gone out of sight

He smirked and jumped in the air then on a roof of a building. He ran quickly and spoke no words,but he was only thinking.

Impressive little girl.

ounce rave reached the source of the arrows he saw cheshire crouched down infront of a guy whom was laying flat on his back blood coming out of his mouth she seemed to be searching him for something " him , only 30 , well at least you had some food on you"

He crossed his arms and smirked. "You are freaky child." He moved faster then the eye could see,and grabbed her arms.

cheshire turned towards the man , "oh, hi hungry" she holds out a piece of bread ,a large grin on her face , the hand not holding the bed was covered in blood and there was blood splattered on her face , it was freaky how her smile looked with blood surrounding it

He took the bread and put in in his mouth befor taking out a cloth. He shook his head a little and wiped her cheeks off.

she looked up at rave curiously she then took her tounge and barely liked her cheek " oh its just blood" she took out a cloth from her bag and continued to wipe her face off licking off the blood that had splattered onto her lips

Rave used one hand to hold the end of the bread,and bit off of it. He was very hungry while he finished chewing and put the bread back in his mouth and wiped her forehead.

cheshire stuck a blood covered finger in her mouth " mmm , a positive , interesting" she looked back at the dead man on the ground " you arnt the one" she sighs and wipes her hands up " you seem really hungry"

He finished the bread and nodded then picked her up and jumped off the roof. Soon as he landed on the ground he put her down.

" you know i may be small , but i can take care of my self" she licked the left over blood off her hands just like a cat she then fixed her beenie

"I didn't say you can't..." He smiled and licked a bit of blood that was missed on her cheek.

"excuse you , that was snack for later , A positive is very hard to find , but its delicous" she fliped back onto her hands " hey you go on without me , ill catch up ,"

"Haha I was just hungry still." He smiled as he started walking.

cheshire began to walk the other way on her hands

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » All The Rave (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus