Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » All The Rave (OPEN)

Rave Nightgale (played by ChaoticMonkey)

"HEY! STOP THAT THIEF!"

A male ran down the streets of a big City. The times were tough and it was hard for anyone to get food anymore. The only way the male stayed happy,was by stealing it. He held his yellow hat down while he ran. His black and yellow shoes clacked againts the concrete,along with eight more footsteps behind him. His black hair covered one of his blue eyes while his right hand held a bag full of rice and fruits.

The male bumped into many people when he ran even pushed someone onto the ground. An unexpected being tripped him and made his chin hit he pavement hard. He yelled in pain while his grip on the sack like bag loosened and he spilled it all.

"THERE HE IS,GET HIM!"

The male struggled to get to his feet and was quickly beaten by the police and rice owner. He showed no emotion of pain but he was hurting. When the time was tough enough,anyone would become a thief. His hands were getting beaten as well so he couldn't reach his dagger to fight back.

So I become a thief...I pay the price by getting beaten down like a sick dog. This isn't right. No one should be treated this way.

The male started to spit up blood as they all kicked him one more good time and left him there.
Cheshire (played by hiddensoul14)

a pair of bare feet stopped in front of the man the person began to speak and her voice seemed to be carried by the wind as it echoed in his ears ″need some help ″
Rave Nightgale (played by ChaoticMonkey) Topic Starter

He slowly nodded the best way he could befor weakly taking his hat off and looking up at the female figure. His yellow hat and gloves splattered with the blood from his wounds. He struggled to his feet,not letting go of his hat and holding it tight.

The male was known as Rave Nightgale. He use to be an extreme fighter and the best Samurai ever,but after having his sword stollen he became a thief. The people in the city wouldn't think you were a samurai unless you carried a sword.

the girl helped the man up and over to a bench she sat him down then sat in front of him ″ give me your hand″ she held out her hand which had bandages wrapped around it , the girl had long purple/black hair one part coverd her eye the other side pressed behind her ear , she wore a long sleeve shirt with dark purple and light purple stripes and a small jean skirt with long black leggings

the girl matched the description of the notorious theif and pitpocket known for dissapearing after commiting a crime , thats how she acquired the nickname cheshire , since she dissapears just like the cheshire cat

Rave was well aware of the girl. He kept an eye on her in suspition for quite a while. He gave her his hand but didn't talk. Honestly he hardly ever spoke but when he did,it was worth listening to. His skin was pale but suited him well. He put his hat on his head and pulled his yellow gloves up a little more.

cheshire took the mans hand and wrapped them with bandages that she pulled out of hr waist bag ″you know your a terroble theif , getting caught the way you did was pathetic ″

He frowned and stood up. He wasn't suppose to be a thief he was meant to be a samurai.
He didn't want to have to steal,but he did. It was his first time being caught too. He silently snatched his hand away and started walking from her.

That statement hurt more then the cop's foot.

cheshire stood up and almost as quick as the wind she was infront of the man she held out a bottle ″drink this unless you want to get a deadly infection″she had an expression of seriousness , ″can i ask a question″

Rave took the bottle and nodded as he drank it. Though he didn't like questions,he didn't mind her asking any. His seductive blue eyes soon focused on her as he awaited her question.

″why did you steal″ the look of seriousness on her face got stronger and she planted herself firmly infront of the man

"I have no money. After my sword was stolen I started looking for it. It took all my money too. The times started getting harder so I was forced to steal. I am a disgrace to that of a samurai." His voice was noble as he walked around her and continued his path. "Thanks anyway."

″if your no real theif , and you have no source of food or money then ill stick around″ she walked after the man , she fixed the purple and black striped beenie on her head ,

it was obvious that cheshire was no ooder then 15 , and yet she already had one of the highest bountys in the country , she was known for never giving up when she set her mind to something

Rave sighed and was accualy seventeen but looked older. He looked at her with cold eyes and then at the ground. "Sense you will be sticking around,you could also help me find my sword." Rave was one of the youngest samurai and was professional.

″ sure no problem , is it a specific sword or can it be any random sword ″cheshire hopped from foot to foot a she walked her bzre fit making slight taps as they hit the group ″ say whats your name anyways″

"My name is Rave. My sword is...special. I need that one sword back. I don't think you would wan to see me without that sword too long." Rave looked at the sky as it started to rain. His hair became wet as he brushed it out of his eyes.

cheshire looked up " i see then , this wont be very easy will it " she sighed as beads of rain hit her face and streamed down like tears " oh well itll be fun!" a large smile came across her face a she chuckled a little

"Hm." Rave would be smiling on the inside. He wasn't much of a joyful person. He only turned his hat to the side a little.

cheshire fliped onto her hands her bare feet hanging above her as she walked on her hands next to the man

Rave looked at the girl and slightly smiled. "You're a playful girl." It was shocking as it is that he smiled. He use to be a playful guy,but that changed.

cheshire smiled " i know , thats how i get away with things ,... hey you hungry"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » All The Rave (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus