Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Helloooo

Heyy, I come from the depths of horse, wolf, cat, humanoid and human RP forums.. and of course the depths of DeviantArt too. I'm really up to any kind of RP, I'll RP almost any type of character and post anything from script to novel ouo
Sanne Moderator

Wow, a super versatile player!! :D Welcome to RPR. Are you finding your way around the site? :)
Greyunigal Topic Starter

Hi 8D
I'm still looking around, but I think I've got it. The character profile is really cool and I've never seen something like it before ouo
Sanne Moderator

That's because our Site Admin, Kim, built this whole thing from scratch with the purpose of hosting roleplay character sites, specifically! :3 It's fully customized to our needs with more features to be added in the future.

Just let us know if you get stuck with something! And if you have suggestions on how to make things better, we have a whole forum dedicated to that. :D
Kim Site Admin

Awwwwwr, thanks Sanne. :D

Hi Greyunigal! I'm really interested in hearing more about Deviantart RP. I keep hearing rumors about it, but I never quite figured out where that happens or how. Do you do those back and forth comic panel RPs, or do you use their forums?

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Helloooo

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus