Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » ~Paying The Price~

Lilim (played anonymously)

(*applauds Merry*)

Lilim would start to glare at Jimmy, but was caught by surprise as Organna enters and says what she does. She had a feeling Jimmy was about to try using his magic, so Lilim bolstered her own magic to block any of Jimmy's spells from getting to Organna without going through Lilim first, and Lilim would just absorb Jimmy's magic power as he tried to use it, if he did try to use it. Organna wasn't wrong though, Jimmy's idea's and actions seemed more like the mindset of a kid whom was far too emotionally compromised and giving in to the dark side of magic.

It was honestly that right then that made Lilim look at Jimmy with her other senses and saw a black flaming shadow draping over the boy, invisible to the naked eye and difficult for most to even sense. The shadow was empowering Jimmy, and only Jimmy could remove it, but he couldn't do so while he was engulfed in negative emotions. And there was no cause for happiness when the child was mourning the loss of his father and the heartbreak his mother had given him.

Lilim would do her part to protect Organna and the rest of the camp from Jimmy until the party was gathered and ready to leave, though the trip would be a lot shorter than any of them believed if Lilim could find Haldor and Elesa.

Lilim was horrified at what she was hearing, grabbing Robin by the shoulder as he started passed her and half forcing his ear close to her mouth, "Robin, please rethink this... That boy cannot give up his magic any more than he can give up breathing. Now that he has it, it's a part of him just like his arms and legs. Let me tell you a secret, Robin, magic users that completely stop using magic develope simptoms of illness that cannot be cured even by other sources of magic. An illness known as Magic Buildup. That boy will have a year to live at most before removing that collar from him will be like setting off an explosion that will at minimum destroy half of the continent. Even without the collar, if he just wills himself never to use magic again, it'll just keep building up inside of him until one day he's stricken with a fever that will not go down and the illness will continue to get worse and worse from there until his magic begins to force its way out in any unpredictable way it can. Robin, if you let Jimmy wear that collar you're condemning him to a time delayed death. I'm begging you, let us talk to Raven first... Surely the Book of Shadows, the Grimoir that was hand written and updated by generations of Witch Queens, would have at least one recipe for a proper power stripping potion." Lilim whispers and pleads to Robin desperately.
Raven (played anonymously) Topic Starter

As Raven would continue staring into the rippling waves of the river bend, she would think long and hard about everything that had happened. About everything that happened since their arrival, and she would just bury her head in her hands. She would be devastated, but she wouldn't be crying. She had cried to much at this point, and upon thinking about it further, she was convinced that Jimmy hated her and feared that he would blame her for his father's death. Given what she had said to him and what had happened at their arrival, feelings of guilt and sadness and regret built up inside her as cracks started forming in the ground around her, and there were even cracks forming in the sky as if it were a flat surface, forming along the clouds directly above her. When she spoke, her voice would almost be devoid of all emotion, as her nerves were shot.

"Who am I kidding.....It's all my fault. They hated magic users, and I....I......I wasn't there for my mother, and I couldn't be there for someone I considered my brother....I ruined any ideals of magic users my mother may have put in Jimmy's head....I wouldn't be surprised if he never wanted to be near me again...why would he want to live with me...I'm just a stranger who came in and ruined his life..."

"Raven...That's not-"

"Don't you tell me it's not true....I ruined that poor kids life..."

She says as the cracks in the ground and the sky get bigger, and the black smoke around her gets thicker and darker. She would start tearing up again, as her eyes lost the emotion and caring in them as her emotional state was going down quite quickly, causing more stress for her mind and causing her demonic form to slowly take over. She would look down at her hands, noticing that her fingertips were black and she just sighed, before her eyes flicked at the water. She would stare at it emotionless, before allowing her body to go deeper and deeper into the water, before eventually she just sunk and became completely submerged in the water. She would stare up at the sky through the distorted image the water caused, and noticed the cracks forming in the sky, but she would just remain submerged, unmoving as she allowed herself to be embraced in the waves. Being in the serenity of the water would stop her transformation from getting any worse for now, as there was nothing or nobody that could bother her while under the water, unless someone came up to her from above and pulled her out and pissed her off. Not to mention that it almost served as a hiding place for her. Perhaps a bit foolish, but like her mother, she felt safest there. While underneath the water, her tears would just blend in to the river, hiding her emotions as well as she just stared up at the sky blankly from underneath the rippling tide.
Audemar (played by Tucker_Dragon)

"I had no purpose, Dear," Audemar said as he caught Lwyence's gaze, "but I did adore someone many years ago, I had purpose for her, my Maria. We wed after only a year and we were together for years and I changed my appearance to mimic aging. I lost her to death," I leaned back that the crown of my head met the wall, "an immortal man can die you know. I just didn't die before her."

Lilim listened to Robin and slowly released his shoulder, letting things play out while she hovered in place and listened to the sounds of her own heart beat. For several minutes she silently muddled over her mothers teachings and why the Lilithian Succubi as a species were by default charged with keeping the human race in check. It was because of humans like Pentre... And Conrad... Because if they were allowed to come into power like this, that exactly this would happen. Lilim had believed her mother wrong, and had refused to become a killer like the rest of her siblings back when she was far younger even than Jimmy.

Lilim felt the unconditional guilt wash over her, and inadvertently began to shed tears all over again. Her tail would lower slowly as her eyes bled down her cheeks and onto the floor. If Pentre was half the knight he was made out to be, he'd notice the first few drops of blood as they hit the ground under Lilim's toes. Just then she'd mutter something inaudible and turn to leave, making no noise as she floated back to the tent flaps, coaxing them open with her hands and leaving nothing but a trail of blood drips in her wake. Storm clouds would appear on the horizon, booming with thunder as they drew closer. Lilim would totally disregard the approaching storm and the cracked sky and began searching around the camp for Haldor, and more specifically, for Elesa.

Elesa would flinch sharply as she hears the thunder, clinging tighter to Haldor and whimpering loudly, clearly spooked by the rumbling of the thunder and moreso by the light of the lightning that came with it. Elesa would cling to Haldor tightly, shaking like a leaf and crying even louder each time a new flash of lightning lit up the sky and another growl of thunder echoed in the distance. It wouldn't be long until Lilim heard Elesa's cries and started their way, though what was Haldor to think of Lilim when he saw her crying tears of her own blood?

"I'm impatient, you see," Audemar spoke, "many years without someone to care for, breaks a heart."
Crow Mirthhell (played anonymously)

Raven would eventually surface, and the cracks in the sky would continue. She would just stare blankly out in front of her, until eventually her eyes would go black. Crow would try something he had learned awhile back, though she never thought she would be able to use it, since it required a lot of magical energy. And given how distraught Raven was at the moment, it seemed like a perfect time to try it. What Raven needed most right now was a shoulder to cry on, someone to comfort her. And nobody else was coming. This fact alone infuriated Crow and Mason, making them hostile towards almost everyone. Though Crow would put that in the back of her mind for now as she focused all three of their energies into the spell she was about to cast.

"gnillacfo ehtssedog Maria, Igebeeht, etarapesesoht tahtera denibmocdna telmeht teemecaf otecaf!"

After that, both black and white smoke would surround Raven in a whirlwind, and it would envelop her completely. Before long it would vanish, and Crow and Mason would be in the water in front of her, in physical form. Though this would only be a temporary spell, and they both knew it. They would both look at one another, before each of them grab Raven by one of her arms and help her out of the water. Once they set her on the ground, Crow place's her hand on Raven's shoulder and looks at her in the eyes.

"Raven, honey, I'm so sorry for your losses, and I know you feel like your completely alone...Trust me, Mason and I both know what your going through. We lost each other multiple times. You feel like you had this coming. You weren't there for them when they needed you, and now those that you need aren't here for you. But that's not true. At the end of the day, but Mason and I are both here for you. Even if we weren't bound by one body, we would still be here for you. Because your part of our family. We love you, Raven, and were not going anywhere...That's a promise."

Crow says before pulling Raven into a comforting and tight hug that Raven wouldn't be able to get out of. Crow would stroke Raven's head while Mason would get behind Raven and hug her, tightening the embrace. The cracks in the sky and ground would stop, before repairing itself and disappearing as the two of them managed to calm Raven down enough to at least do that. Crow and Mason would be furious at practically everyone else, except a rare few. They had so many emotions going on in their minds and bodies right now, but they had just been yelled at for their emotions, and they were in no mood to have anyone yelling at them again. Not to mention that Raven needed them more than anything right now. They would continue hugging and stroking Raven, anybody who walked up to them would see the three of them separated. Raven would tear up and start bawling her eyes out, burying her head in Crow's shoulders as she sobbed and sobbed, Crow holding Raven even tighter as well as Mason, both of them leaning into Raven in an attempt to cradle her and make her feel safe, secure, and loved.

"It's my fault...all my fault...and I can't even fix it..."

"Shhhhh honey....it's not your fault...."

Lilim hovered into the tent, staring right through Haldor like he wasn't even there. She'd barely flinch as he cleaned up her face, that at the very least allowing him to see that she was not injured, but in fact was crying. Lilim could hide it no longer that when she cried, she shed her own blood. She reaches for Elesa slowly, her hands quaking from her sorrow, "Elesa... Give me... My sister... Haldor... I need her..." she whispers to him.

Elesa would see that something was horribly wrong when Lilim wouldn't stop crying and she wiggles free of Haldor to hug Lilim instead, "Big Sis? Why are you crying?... What happened?..." Elesa asks worriedly.

"I appreciate the kind words, Haldor... Believe me, I do... It's flattering that you feel so strongly for me... Please... travel with Robin and Will and meet me at the gate to Mercia. I'll be there before the night ends. But for now... Please excuse us... I have to find Raven... I'm going to take her and Elesa and the body of Mayor Matthew of Wellspring, and we're burying him next to Lady Poppy. Please... Help Will look after little Jimmy... Won't you?..." she pleads quietly before taking Elesa and moving out of the tent again.

As Lilim exited, Haldor would see Lilim's tail had changed a little. Where once it was pure and creamy white with a soft pink glow to it like the blush of a maidens cheek, it was starting to turn black. Something for sure was wrong if Lilim's tail was not it's usual color, and on top of that, Lilim was still crying, so blood was still oozing down her face.

Lilim would move close to the tall grass as she made her way to Raven, trailing her hand through it and calling several stalks of it to form into a fiberous quilt of sorts, moving off to collect Matthew's body from Merry's party, whom were hunkering down in a hollowed space under the roots of a large oak tree to wait out the thunderstorm that approached. Once Lilim had Elesa and Matthew, she'd move toward Raven, Elesa clinging to Lilim's neck drowsy and scared, the poor child having black rings under her eyes from lack of sleep.

As Lilim came close to Raven, she'd hear Crow and Mason comforting Raven and telling her the events were not her fault, and finally Lilim would speak up again, "They're right, Raven... It's not your fault... It's mine..." Lilim says quietly, looking to the three of them and swaying her tail low to show its changing colors, another crack of lightning going off in the sky and for a split second, if Raven caught it in time, Lilim didn't look like herself.

Elesa would flinch again at the lightning and clung tighter to Lilim, shutting her eyes and crying softly, feeling safe with Lilim and completely unaware of the lightning giving away the horrific sight that Raven surely saw.
During the lightning flash, Lilim's tail looked fully black, she was grinning ear to ear, baring a mouth full of razor sharp needles, her soft hands had her succubus claws fully out and dripping with blood just like her eyes, which themselves were shining a pearcing demonic red, and behind Lilim were the spectral shadows of a pair of pitch black, demonic wings, reaching out into the sky like a pair of horribly disfigured, amphibious, giant hands.

Though the horrific image only lasted for a brief second before Lilim looked like herself again, still crying those tears of blood and hugging Elesa close. Matthew's body followed close behind Lilim, carried on the magic blanket Lilim had just wieved out of the tall grass. "Raven... Crow... Mason... I'm so sorry... I'm truely... Truely sorry I've caused all of this... Please... Come with me back to Lady Poppy's grave... I wish to set things right... Please... Let me take away your darkness... I'll seal it away... Forever..." Lilim says as she hugs Elesa closer, reaching a hand out slowly toward Raven. Another flash of lightning would again show that horrific shadow that Elesa was clinging to, but couldn't see nor feel. At this point it was only Raven, Crow, and Mason that saw what Lilim was starting to become.
Crow Mirthhell (played anonymously)

Mason and Crow would continue hugging Raven tightly, despite the storm that was headed their way, and they would whisper soft comforting's to her in an attempt to make her feel better. Though when they heard Lilim's voice, Mason and Crow would look towards Lilim who was carrying Elesa. They weren't mad at Elesa. She hadn't done anything to them. Lilim...well, it was complicated. They would both turn to look at Lilim, only to notice her tail was black. They would size Lilim up, their eyes widening as they saw the figure possessing Lilim, and both of them would cling to Raven more tightly as it only lasted a second. Raven wouldn't care, not because she didn't love Lilim. But because at the moment her emotions were so shot down she couldn't care about anything. The only thing's she felt were rage and sadness as her demonic form starting taking over once again.

"Your tail....It's black...."

"What's happening to you..."

They said, throwing each other a worried glance. They didn't know what was happening to Lilim, and they feared that the only way to fight this thing might be to let Raven transform. Slowly, Ravens eyes would go black and her long, shadowy claws would come out as her hair turned white, red stained her lips and her body began shaking as she kept her head lowered to the ground. Crow and Mason would continue hugging her until the spell wore off, which it would do on it's own soon enough. Raven would be shaking almost violently in Crow and Mason's embrace, and the two of them would look at Lilim with narrowed eyes at her request, holding onto Raven firmly before speaking up to her.

"What do you mean "seal it away"? Your insane if you think were going to let you absorb our demonic form into yourself! Besides, it's not even possible. We've tried for YEARS, and nothing's worked..."

"Why do we need to go to Poppy's grave??"

Raven would eventually speak up, her voice deep and growling, even scratchy. She didn't sound like her self, through her voice and her speech.

"Seal what away....this? You can't....It's not possible....Besides...maybe I should just let....it...."

She couldn't even finish her sentence before her wings slowly started sprouting. Crow and Mason would start growing more concerned, and Crow would pull Mason closer to her, whispering in his ear a set of instructions in case things went wrong and he needed to snap the two of them out of their form. She would notice a hand reaching out towards her, and wouldn't move to stop it, but if they saw something they didn't like they were going to do what they had to in order to ensure Raven's safety.

Audemar chuckled quietly as he looked at Lywence, "I met you not even a day ago and you cared to relieve pain and give a reunion to a crotchety old man."
Will Stone (played anonymously)

Will looked at Jimmy holding the collar up to him, giving Robin a glare for even giving Jimmy the idea. He crouched down to Jimmy's height and took the collar from his, putting it on the ground. "Listen Jimmy, Just because you have magic doesn't instantly label you a monster. I've seen many men who had no magic at all who were soul-less monsters, 'Pentre being one of them. Magic doesn't make monsters, people make monsters. Monsters use magic to hurt people and get their way through any means necessary. Those who use their magic to help those who can't help themselves, they are the heroes. So yes, I'll train you, but not if you wear the collar." Will told Jimmy.

Will sighed and thought for a minute. "I'll put the collar on you for now, but when we train, it comes off, okay?" Will asked Jimmy, hope the compromise will work.

Lilim shakes her head slowly, hovering slowly closer to Raven and reaching her hand out toward Raven, aiming to gently caress her cheek, "No... Not your defense... Your pain... Your sorrow and guilt... Your anger... I want you to be happy, Raven... Crow and Mason too... It was my mistakes... My negligence... That led to all of this... Come with me back to Wellspring. We can have a small funeral for Matthew, just the 5 of us, and bury him next to Lady Poppy with a proper headstone just like hers. Doesn't that sound like a nice idea?... Please Raven, I'm begging you to let me make up for my mistakes..." she says as her voice slowly alters and starts to sound more demonic.

Her movements were slow and calm so as not to cause Crow to lash out at her, but Mason would be able to see a figure in the moonlight. A shadow that looked like the wings they saw during the lightning flashes were making like hands and reaching around them, threatening to grab them all in the entangling web of shadows.

Audemar sighed and though about the boy who he will be taking under his wing. How will he teach him?

Audemar gently took the ball and looked into it with a very interested expression. He saw the boy and personally felt his vulnerability but he made sure that he would be the best teacher. Audemar would do his best to help the boy because he had a new purpose.
William Mirthhell (played by SinceForgotten)

Mason's eyes would widen as he noticed the figure that had latched itself onto Lilim, and was determined to stop it. He looked at Crow and Raven, waiting for their reactions, only to realize that they couldn't see it. Raven wouldn't move as Lilim caressed her cheek, but rather her eyes would momentarily glaze over, before going back to normal. Raven would tear up and cling to Crow even more as her she teared up even more, hugging onto Crow tightly.

"A-As much as I want that, Matthew is Jimmy's father, and if were going to hold a funeral for him, it should be in the manner that Jimmy wishes...."f

Crow would pull Raven more tightly into her, as Mason noticed that hands were starting to wrap around the three of them. His eyes would widen, as he decided that he needed to take action for himself, and would use a trick her learned in the afterlife. He would place his hands on the wings that he could make out before chanting.

"nocto miem....Glove of the Forge"

He says as his hand becomes as hot as the sun's fire, like a forge fire would. He then place's his had against the wing of the demon, tearing it's wing and sauderizing it in an attempt to get it to let go of her and come out.

Lilim appears to grunt and hiss in pain as Mason forces his hand through a tuft of wing flesh and causes the cloaked wing to start smoking. The being would force Elesa off of Lilim as she wrenches backwards, distancing herself from all four of them. Thanks to Mason it at first looked like a smokey wisp was following Lilim, until the shadow dropped its cloak of illusions and showed its true face.

WendigoMain.png

Lilim's beauty would completely fade from this monster as the huge shadowy wings came to be visible as well, one with a noticable hole in it thanks to Mason. "Damn you poltergeist!!!" the shadow roars in a strait demonic tone, no longer able to use Lilim as a disguise even as the group watches the creatures wing twitch and shiver, slowly healing with the power of a black and purple mist.

Elesa would be horror struck as she's dropped onto her butt and watches her Big Sis fade away into a hideous monster. Those burning red eyes and needle-like teeth, blood staining this thing's cheeks and its entire being now looking nothing like the beloved Succubus everyone had come to know. Elesa would be overwhelmed by fear just then, and would bring her hands over her head before shreeking like a Banshee strait out of Transylvania. If her scream didn't get the attention of the whole slavers camp, then those tents must be made of some kind of magic hide, because even the demon would be frozen and doubled over in pain as the child sounded her own kind of ear splitting alarm.

Finally recovering from the childs paniced vocalization, the shadow would growl at the four of them, "Grr... Not enough power to take you on directly... Not yet..." the demon smirks before turning and fleeing back into the skies above the camp, quickly it would locate Pentre and before anyone even knew what was happening, the demon would rush in and tackle the Lord Knight, pinning him to the ground with ease, "Lord Knight Pentre... My creator and Father... I need your help again... Give me more of your power. Feed me as you have these past two decades! Give me the strength I need to finally complete my growth!" the demon growls loud enough for all in the vacinity to hear, opening its mouth in close proximity to Pentre's face, looking like it was drawing a black and purple energy out of Pentre's eyes, as well as making a blue glow visible on Pentre's forehead, almost like this... THING was sucking Pentre's very soul out of his body.

The beast would have to pause for breath after several seconds, "Yeeeeeeessssssssssssssss... Sssso much Pennnnnt up angssssst... I can feel it... My power grows!!" the demon growls before resuming feeding on Pentre's angst, a weak bodied moral-less human was a perfect victim, and so much angst to feed on saw the demon gaining more than enough power to set after Raven. Fresh into mourning for now two of her closest family members, Raven had a good portion of angst as well, and if it got the chance to feed from her, this thing would become unstoppable for sure.

Finally the demon would flap its wings and retreat from Pentre, its body filling out more and gaining size, suddenly getting to be 10 whole feet tall and built like a greek god. At last... Such power... I no longer need a host to feed on. This one has been most helpful, just as you have... Lord Knight Tron Pentre of Camelot. It was your iron fisted rein of fear and tyranny that has ensured my survival and growth. Thank you for planting my seed in so many hearts... Father." the demon growls before opening a shadowy portal in his chest and spitting Lilim out, letting her fall like a newborn giraffe onto the ground just in front of Robins tent.

Lilim was unconscious at the moment, but unharmed. She was cleaned of all the blood she'd cried and her tail was back to its normal, creamy color that matched her own complexion.

The demon would laugh thunderously as the storm drew closer and lit up the sky with bolt after bolt of lightning, "I am Eclipse!! Demon of Angst!! Son of the Lord Knight of Camelot!! Mortal and Magic wielder alike will bow before my will!! Or meet your fate, just as this WITCH QUEEN shall!!" he shouts as he turns to face Raven again, presenting a clear challenge specifically toward her.
Raven (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Raven, Mason, and Crow would all stare on in horror, and Raven's demonic form would go back to normal as they watched the demon taking over Lilim reveal its true self, and watched it reveal its true face. They even watched as the figure's wing healed and it backed itself away from Elesa. When it shouted about a poltergeist, they would come to realize that if it hadn't been for Mason, things would be a lot worse right now. Though the three of them would cover their ears out of pain as Elesa would screech, and they watched as the demon would fly straight up towards the sky, headed back towards camp. After a moment, when they were sure the demon wasn't coming back, the three of them would get up and rush over to Elesa, falling to their knees when they reached her and wrapped her in the three of their embrace's. For the moment, Raven had a purpose: to save Lilim and protect Elesa, so she would be composed for now. Though something deep down in her told her this wasn't going to be easy, and even her own life may be in danger. But she wouldn't let her fear consume her. Not yet. The three of them would be busy trying to calm down Elesa.

The three of them would sense a foreboding in the air, and the dark aura became so strong it even scared Raven. Though the three of them would be at work comforting Elesa, until they heard massive shouting and heard a loud thump on the ground. At the mention of the Witch Queen falling before him, Raven's eyes would turn black once more. But she would maintain her composure long enough to do this: She would kiss Elesa on the forehead. She wouldn't move, and a bright light white would glow from Elesa's forehead, before completely engulfing her. When the light disappeared, a white barrier bubble would be surrounding Elesa, and Raven would let go, smiling at her despite the circumstances to try and reassure her everything was ok.

"Elesa, honey, I need you to listen to me...look at the monster...take a good, long look at it. Tell me, what do you see??"

She says, pausing to give Elesa a chance to answer before continuing.

"Notice how it looks different? This is the creatures true form...that means that it is no longer using Lilim as it's host. That means that Lilim is somewhere at camp, needing your help. The protective light barrier I cast around you will protect you so long as I'm alright. If I'm to injured, this shield will disappear. It will also heal injuries over time, so I want you to go back towards camp, find your sister and bring her inside the barrier. Can you do that for me? You need to be brave Elesa, for your sister's sake. She needs you right now. So be strong, for her. I won't let anything bad happen to you, I promise."

She says placing a hand tenderly against Elesa's cheek to wipe away her tears with her thumb. If Elesa wasn't to petrified to pay attention, she would see that Mason's and Crow's figure starting to flicker, like holograms. Their spell would be wearing off, and the longer they remained off, the more transparent they became and the more they flickered.

"Now go!"

She says as another bright white light leaves Raven's hand and surrounds itself around Elesa. This light would teleport Elesa to an area close to Lilim so she could get to work healing her. When Elesa was gone and safe away from what was about to happen, the forms of Mason and Crow would completely disappear, and they would return to their place inside of Raven. Now, with nobody here, Raven would slowly rise to her feet, her back turned to the demon as she started transforming. A black smoke with an aura full of sorrow, fear, anger and angst would surround her, as her hair seemed to cut itself to be shoulder length, and her teeth became razor sharp as well. Her wings would sprout from her back, but they would be bony with almost no skin attached to them. Her eyes would turn to be blood red, and claws would come out of her hands as her hair became black and white split down the middle. She would whirl on the demon and smirk, remaining in some control over her demonic form...for now. She would stare up at the demon with cold eyes before speaking to it.

"You're the product of that wretched Knight?! Why the hell does he have to cause SO MANY PROBLEMS!? I'll deal with his ass later! But just so you know, you picked the wrong witch to mess with!!!"

She says as she holds out her hand and summons her staff. Even the appearance of her staff was different. The actual stick was black, and the gem was white and Raven wasted no time slamming it in the ground, making the gem glow and firing a huge ball of light directly at the demon.

Will sighed and reluctantly grabbed the cuff and put it on Jimmy, reciting the words.

"Teimlwch eto cuddio, cynnwys a rhwystro'r hud, peidiwch â gadael iddo lifo.
Cadwynwch y synhwyrau i'r pwerau.
Rhowch y pwerau i'r gadwyn hon.
Yna fe'i rhwymo at ei feistr, i alw arno fel mae'n rhaid i anghenion.
Hyd nes y bydd ei sêl yn cael ei hagor, pe bai gwrthryfel yn codi, gadewch i'r gŵr gael ei gosbi gan hud.
Po fwyaf cryf yw'r pŵer a ddefnyddir, y cryfach fydd y bond hwn yn tyfu"

"Feel yet conceal, contain and restrain the magic, don't let it flow.
Chain the senses to the powers.
Bind the powers to this chain.
Then bind it to its master, to call upon it as needs must.
Until its seal be opened, should rebellion arise, let its wearer be punished by magic.
The stronger the power used within, the stronger will this bond grow"

Once the cuff was on, Will stood, only to see the bright flash of light coming from over where the stream was. He sighed and took off his coat. "Robin, watch Jimmy." Will told Robin, walking towards them Demon and Raven. Once a lightning strike flash, he saw what the demon was, and recognized it. It was from years ago, but he had met the demon during a battle one night, the same one tearing apart his men like paper.

Audemar spoke to Taff, "If the boy is arriving here, then his magic must be suppressed by those cuffs, yes?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » ~Paying The Price~

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus