Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » ~Paying The Price~

Will Stone (played anonymously)

Will nodded and looked in the direction he was pointing in. He carried him to the area he pointed to and found a soft spot of dirt and pebbles to bury Matthew. "Come on, let's go get you pa."
other (played anonymously)

(( post removed ))

Will smiled and nodded at Jimmy. "Please, just call me Will. And you don't need to thank me Jimmy, he deserves to be buried and laid to rest in peace." Will told Jimmy.

((Can I point out that Will is slowly becoming the adopted Father of the group XD ))
Lilim (played anonymously)

Lilim grabbed for Jimmy as he took off like a bullet, but missed her grab and was left beside the now thoroughly distraught Raven. "Raven... Honey, I'm so sorry..." she says as she lowers herself to Ravens side, black smoke aura or no, Lilim would try to give Raven a comforting hug. She'd follow Raven a short distance as she headed for the water, stopping after a moment to let Raven have some time alone. Lilim would scowl and glare toward the camp, using her own senses to track everyone down, and seeing as Merry was the closest to the direction for Lilims current plans, things would play out nicely, she thought.

Lilim moves to enter Robins tent with Will, Pentre, Jimmy, and of course Robin himself just in time to overhear Pentre confirming that a slave of a slave belongs to the one in position of master, or in other words that Jimmy was Wills slave until Pentre was set free. This fact would change Lilims blood thirsty cold glare to a softer and more confident smirk, leaving her entrance to the tent less bound to shed blood and more plotting to spite the wicked of the group and set allied minds at ease.

Lilim would look around at everyone, "Sorry to barge in, boys. But I thought you'd like to know there's been a change of plans. Queen Raven Blackwing, heiress to the late Queen Poppy Blackwing, has petitioned that we take the body of Matthew, Mayor of Wellspring, back to the village of Wellspring and hold a proper burial and funeral in his honor. And as Queen Ravens best friend, Royal Vizier, and active personal guard... I'd like to inform you that her petition is our next course of action. Brace yourselves, Gentlemen, we're backtracking this evening." Lilim says with a smirk, singling out Pentre as she spoke, just daring him to stand against her words.

Her eyes also speaking to Pentre if he dared look at her, "How do you like being the victim of the words of a royal decree? Now you know exactly how those you slaughtered felt before you claimed their heads. Maybe you and your king should be treated to the same reward?" Lilim thinks to herself, wishing she had some telepathy of her own so she could rub it in Pentre's face more directly than with a simple satisfied sadistic smirk.

(( post removed ))

(( post removed ))
Audemar (played by Tucker_Dragon)

Audemar opened his eyes just for the feeling of a good rest but alas, it wasn't as well as he remembered. The sorcerer looked again to Lweynce and whispered, "Why do you care so much for an old man like me?"
Raven (played anonymously) Topic Starter

((just wanted to let you guys know that I'll definitely be posting tomorrow!! ^-^))

Raven would be sitting by the water's edge, as the black aura around her got more and more intense. She would just furl up into an even tighter ball as she tried not crying. Her emotions were shot, and her mind was in a thousand different places as she kept thinking about Matthew and Jimmy. She would have already beaten the daylights out of Martha, if she hadn't known that Jimmy would protest her and come to hate her if she did. That was probably the only reason why Martha was still standing right now. She would let out the occasional sob as she tried getting herself to calm down, to no avail. Her eyes would turn black and white as Crow and Mason started speaking to her as well.

"Raven...Crow...I'm so sorry...."

"Raven...?? What....What are we going to do....?"

"Isn't it obvious...?? Were going to adopt Jimmy, if it's something he wants. I don't know how well he even likes us, if he even does, but if he would want to live with us, then we need to take care of him. Matthew was like my brother, and it's only right we be here for him....But after my mother died and the assassins, and having this thrown into the pile, I can't be there for him if I'm about to fall apart myself...I just...I-I just need to calm down before...before...it happens again....I'll go talk to him later....but my mind and my heart can't take much more tonight....I-I just need to.."

She says, tearing up even more as she can't hold it back anymore and starts crying. She lowers her legs enough so that her feet were dipped in the water, but that would just lead to her burying her head in her hands as she cried. Given how much she cried during her mother's funeral, she was somewhat surprised that she even had any tears left. Crow and Mason would be upset to. Matthew knew Crow as well, and so Crow was mourning his loss, while Mason just tried to be a comfort to the both of them to help prevent their demonic form from coming out.

((bump..))

(( post removed ))
Merrilee Titania (played anonymously)

Merry would sense the tension rising and began to pray. Pixel had just informed her of Jimmy's choice and Merry could only pray for the child. Pray that somehow he'd let someone lead him out of this darkness he seemed fixiated with. Turning to an evil king for comfort when his mother disowned him and his loving father just died... Then blindly serving an evil knight and taking the tongue lashings like they were the words of the heavens... Merry was growing tired of being around humans and all of their hurtful stinging words and backwards ways, worshiping the darkness like it was a divine light brighter than the sun. It was starting to make her sick.

((Hint hint, Tus. Evil chars or not, please tone it back.))

Glitter and Moonlight would be more than happy staying at the edge of the camp with Merry, and Pixel was still crying her eyes out from having her heart broken by Jimmy. All of them were ready to leave this place, as there was far too much pain, suffering, and death for any of them to be comfortable.

Organna would spot Pentre now clad in black leather and surprizingly calmed herself from the sight. The corrupt knight now clad in hide looked much more like the role he was taking on, and less like a holy knight clad in sparkling iron armor. Organna would never admit it, but she liked the new look Pentre sported. The Orcess would leave him be after seeing him like that, satisfied that at last someone ordered him out of his armor and put him in his place.

Organna was in a surprizingly good mood again until she heard Lilim say they were taking Matthew back to Wellspring and Jimmy threatening to set things on fire if Lilim tried taking the body. Organna heard enough and entered the tent as well, making a beeline for Matthew's body, "Sorry kid. But if Lilim says we're taking your pops back to Wellspring, that's what we're doing." she says as she picks up the body before anyone has a chance to protest. "And for the record... Orcs don't eat human meat. It's too close to the act of cannibalism and none of us fancy turning into Windagos. That said... Kid... Your pops deserves a proper burial alongside your grandmother. Guy raised a strong son for sure. But you're way too misguided now and are not thinking strait. I have no respect for your say if you continue to prefer that dark corruption around you when you could still be shown the path of positivity and light. Trust me, it took a blind girl to show me the way out of my own darkness way back when... I'll get the cart. You guys don't take too long to get ready, alright?" she says before exiting the tent with Matthew's body.

(*applauds Merry*)

Lilim would start to glare at Jimmy, but was caught by surprise as Organna enters and says what she does. She had a feeling Jimmy was about to try using his magic, so Lilim bolstered her own magic to block any of Jimmy's spells from getting to Organna without going through Lilim first, and Lilim would just absorb Jimmy's magic power as he tried to use it, if he did try to use it. Organna wasn't wrong though, Jimmy's idea's and actions seemed more like the mindset of a kid whom was far too emotionally compromised and giving in to the dark side of magic.

It was honestly that right then that made Lilim look at Jimmy with her other senses and saw a black flaming shadow draping over the boy, invisible to the naked eye and difficult for most to even sense. The shadow was empowering Jimmy, and only Jimmy could remove it, but he couldn't do so while he was engulfed in negative emotions. And there was no cause for happiness when the child was mourning the loss of his father and the heartbreak his mother had given him.

Lilim would do her part to protect Organna and the rest of the camp from Jimmy until the party was gathered and ready to leave, though the trip would be a lot shorter than any of them believed if Lilim could find Haldor and Elesa.

(( post removed ))

(( post removed ))
Merrilee Titania (played anonymously)

((I'm not even going to try replying to that. I'm leaving the RP. I feel too sick at my stomach to deal with this.))

(( post removed ))

Lilim was horrified at what she was hearing, grabbing Robin by the shoulder as he started passed her and half forcing his ear close to her mouth, "Robin, please rethink this... That boy cannot give up his magic any more than he can give up breathing. Now that he has it, it's a part of him just like his arms and legs. Let me tell you a secret, Robin, magic users that completely stop using magic develope simptoms of illness that cannot be cured even by other sources of magic. An illness known as Magic Buildup. That boy will have a year to live at most before removing that collar from him will be like setting off an explosion that will at minimum destroy half of the continent. Even without the collar, if he just wills himself never to use magic again, it'll just keep building up inside of him until one day he's stricken with a fever that will not go down and the illness will continue to get worse and worse from there until his magic begins to force its way out in any unpredictable way it can. Robin, if you let Jimmy wear that collar you're condemning him to a time delayed death. I'm begging you, let us talk to Raven first... Surely the Book of Shadows, the Grimoir that was hand written and updated by generations of Witch Queens, would have at least one recipe for a proper power stripping potion." Lilim whispers and pleads to Robin desperately.

(( post removed ))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » ~Paying The Price~

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus