Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » ~Paying The Price~

Will Stone (played anonymously)

Will sighed and thought for a minute. "I'll put the collar on you for now, but when we train, it comes off, okay?" Will asked Jimmy, hope the compromise will work.
other (played anonymously)

(( post removed ))
Lilim (played anonymously)

Lilim shakes her head slowly, hovering slowly closer to Raven and reaching her hand out toward Raven, aiming to gently caress her cheek, "No... Not your defense... Your pain... Your sorrow and guilt... Your anger... I want you to be happy, Raven... Crow and Mason too... It was my mistakes... My negligence... That led to all of this... Come with me back to Wellspring. We can have a small funeral for Matthew, just the 5 of us, and bury him next to Lady Poppy with a proper headstone just like hers. Doesn't that sound like a nice idea?... Please Raven, I'm begging you to let me make up for my mistakes..." she says as her voice slowly alters and starts to sound more demonic.

Her movements were slow and calm so as not to cause Crow to lash out at her, but Mason would be able to see a figure in the moonlight. A shadow that looked like the wings they saw during the lightning flashes were making like hands and reaching around them, threatening to grab them all in the entangling web of shadows.

(( post removed ))
Audemar (played by Tucker_Dragon)

Audemar sighed and though about the boy who he will be taking under his wing. How will he teach him?

(( post removed ))

(( post removed ))

Audemar gently took the ball and looked into it with a very interested expression. He saw the boy and personally felt his vulnerability but he made sure that he would be the best teacher. Audemar would do his best to help the boy because he had a new purpose.
William Mirthhell (played by SinceForgotten)

Mason's eyes would widen as he noticed the figure that had latched itself onto Lilim, and was determined to stop it. He looked at Crow and Raven, waiting for their reactions, only to realize that they couldn't see it. Raven wouldn't move as Lilim caressed her cheek, but rather her eyes would momentarily glaze over, before going back to normal. Raven would tear up and cling to Crow even more as her she teared up even more, hugging onto Crow tightly.

"A-As much as I want that, Matthew is Jimmy's father, and if were going to hold a funeral for him, it should be in the manner that Jimmy wishes...."f

Crow would pull Raven more tightly into her, as Mason noticed that hands were starting to wrap around the three of them. His eyes would widen, as he decided that he needed to take action for himself, and would use a trick her learned in the afterlife. He would place his hands on the wings that he could make out before chanting.

"nocto miem....Glove of the Forge"

He says as his hand becomes as hot as the sun's fire, like a forge fire would. He then place's his had against the wing of the demon, tearing it's wing and sauderizing it in an attempt to get it to let go of her and come out.
Lilim (played anonymously)

Lilim appears to grunt and hiss in pain as Mason forces his hand through a tuft of wing flesh and causes the cloaked wing to start smoking. The being would force Elesa off of Lilim as she wrenches backwards, distancing herself from all four of them. Thanks to Mason it at first looked like a smokey wisp was following Lilim, until the shadow dropped its cloak of illusions and showed its true face.

WendigoMain.png

Lilim's beauty would completely fade from this monster as the huge shadowy wings came to be visible as well, one with a noticable hole in it thanks to Mason. "Damn you poltergeist!!!" the shadow roars in a strait demonic tone, no longer able to use Lilim as a disguise even as the group watches the creatures wing twitch and shiver, slowly healing with the power of a black and purple mist.

Elesa would be horror struck as she's dropped onto her butt and watches her Big Sis fade away into a hideous monster. Those burning red eyes and needle-like teeth, blood staining this thing's cheeks and its entire being now looking nothing like the beloved Succubus everyone had come to know. Elesa would be overwhelmed by fear just then, and would bring her hands over her head before shreeking like a Banshee strait out of Transylvania. If her scream didn't get the attention of the whole slavers camp, then those tents must be made of some kind of magic hide, because even the demon would be frozen and doubled over in pain as the child sounded her own kind of ear splitting alarm.

Finally recovering from the childs paniced vocalization, the shadow would growl at the four of them, "Grr... Not enough power to take you on directly... Not yet..." the demon smirks before turning and fleeing back into the skies above the camp, quickly it would locate Pentre and before anyone even knew what was happening, the demon would rush in and tackle the Lord Knight, pinning him to the ground with ease, "Lord Knight Pentre... My creator and Father... I need your help again... Give me more of your power. Feed me as you have these past two decades! Give me the strength I need to finally complete my growth!" the demon growls loud enough for all in the vacinity to hear, opening its mouth in close proximity to Pentre's face, looking like it was drawing a black and purple energy out of Pentre's eyes, as well as making a blue glow visible on Pentre's forehead, almost like this... THING was sucking Pentre's very soul out of his body.

The beast would have to pause for breath after several seconds, "Yeeeeeeessssssssssssssss... Sssso much Pennnnnt up angssssst... I can feel it... My power grows!!" the demon growls before resuming feeding on Pentre's angst, a weak bodied moral-less human was a perfect victim, and so much angst to feed on saw the demon gaining more than enough power to set after Raven. Fresh into mourning for now two of her closest family members, Raven had a good portion of angst as well, and if it got the chance to feed from her, this thing would become unstoppable for sure.

Finally the demon would flap its wings and retreat from Pentre, its body filling out more and gaining size, suddenly getting to be 10 whole feet tall and built like a greek god. At last... Such power... I no longer need a host to feed on. This one has been most helpful, just as you have... Lord Knight Tron Pentre of Camelot. It was your iron fisted rein of fear and tyranny that has ensured my survival and growth. Thank you for planting my seed in so many hearts... Father." the demon growls before opening a shadowy portal in his chest and spitting Lilim out, letting her fall like a newborn giraffe onto the ground just in front of Robins tent.

Lilim was unconscious at the moment, but unharmed. She was cleaned of all the blood she'd cried and her tail was back to its normal, creamy color that matched her own complexion.

The demon would laugh thunderously as the storm drew closer and lit up the sky with bolt after bolt of lightning, "I am Eclipse!! Demon of Angst!! Son of the Lord Knight of Camelot!! Mortal and Magic wielder alike will bow before my will!! Or meet your fate, just as this WITCH QUEEN shall!!" he shouts as he turns to face Raven again, presenting a clear challenge specifically toward her.
Raven (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Raven, Mason, and Crow would all stare on in horror, and Raven's demonic form would go back to normal as they watched the demon taking over Lilim reveal its true self, and watched it reveal its true face. They even watched as the figure's wing healed and it backed itself away from Elesa. When it shouted about a poltergeist, they would come to realize that if it hadn't been for Mason, things would be a lot worse right now. Though the three of them would cover their ears out of pain as Elesa would screech, and they watched as the demon would fly straight up towards the sky, headed back towards camp. After a moment, when they were sure the demon wasn't coming back, the three of them would get up and rush over to Elesa, falling to their knees when they reached her and wrapped her in the three of their embrace's. For the moment, Raven had a purpose: to save Lilim and protect Elesa, so she would be composed for now. Though something deep down in her told her this wasn't going to be easy, and even her own life may be in danger. But she wouldn't let her fear consume her. Not yet. The three of them would be busy trying to calm down Elesa.

The three of them would sense a foreboding in the air, and the dark aura became so strong it even scared Raven. Though the three of them would be at work comforting Elesa, until they heard massive shouting and heard a loud thump on the ground. At the mention of the Witch Queen falling before him, Raven's eyes would turn black once more. But she would maintain her composure long enough to do this: She would kiss Elesa on the forehead. She wouldn't move, and a bright light white would glow from Elesa's forehead, before completely engulfing her. When the light disappeared, a white barrier bubble would be surrounding Elesa, and Raven would let go, smiling at her despite the circumstances to try and reassure her everything was ok.

"Elesa, honey, I need you to listen to me...look at the monster...take a good, long look at it. Tell me, what do you see??"

She says, pausing to give Elesa a chance to answer before continuing.

"Notice how it looks different? This is the creatures true form...that means that it is no longer using Lilim as it's host. That means that Lilim is somewhere at camp, needing your help. The protective light barrier I cast around you will protect you so long as I'm alright. If I'm to injured, this shield will disappear. It will also heal injuries over time, so I want you to go back towards camp, find your sister and bring her inside the barrier. Can you do that for me? You need to be brave Elesa, for your sister's sake. She needs you right now. So be strong, for her. I won't let anything bad happen to you, I promise."

She says placing a hand tenderly against Elesa's cheek to wipe away her tears with her thumb. If Elesa wasn't to petrified to pay attention, she would see that Mason's and Crow's figure starting to flicker, like holograms. Their spell would be wearing off, and the longer they remained off, the more transparent they became and the more they flickered.

"Now go!"

She says as another bright white light leaves Raven's hand and surrounds itself around Elesa. This light would teleport Elesa to an area close to Lilim so she could get to work healing her. When Elesa was gone and safe away from what was about to happen, the forms of Mason and Crow would completely disappear, and they would return to their place inside of Raven. Now, with nobody here, Raven would slowly rise to her feet, her back turned to the demon as she started transforming. A black smoke with an aura full of sorrow, fear, anger and angst would surround her, as her hair seemed to cut itself to be shoulder length, and her teeth became razor sharp as well. Her wings would sprout from her back, but they would be bony with almost no skin attached to them. Her eyes would turn to be blood red, and claws would come out of her hands as her hair became black and white split down the middle. She would whirl on the demon and smirk, remaining in some control over her demonic form...for now. She would stare up at the demon with cold eyes before speaking to it.

"You're the product of that wretched Knight?! Why the hell does he have to cause SO MANY PROBLEMS!? I'll deal with his ass later! But just so you know, you picked the wrong witch to mess with!!!"

She says as she holds out her hand and summons her staff. Even the appearance of her staff was different. The actual stick was black, and the gem was white and Raven wasted no time slamming it in the ground, making the gem glow and firing a huge ball of light directly at the demon.

(( post removed ))

(( post removed ))
Will Stone (played anonymously)

Will sighed and reluctantly grabbed the cuff and put it on Jimmy, reciting the words.

"Teimlwch eto cuddio, cynnwys a rhwystro'r hud, peidiwch â gadael iddo lifo.
Cadwynwch y synhwyrau i'r pwerau.
Rhowch y pwerau i'r gadwyn hon.
Yna fe'i rhwymo at ei feistr, i alw arno fel mae'n rhaid i anghenion.
Hyd nes y bydd ei sêl yn cael ei hagor, pe bai gwrthryfel yn codi, gadewch i'r gŵr gael ei gosbi gan hud.
Po fwyaf cryf yw'r pŵer a ddefnyddir, y cryfach fydd y bond hwn yn tyfu"

"Feel yet conceal, contain and restrain the magic, don't let it flow.
Chain the senses to the powers.
Bind the powers to this chain.
Then bind it to its master, to call upon it as needs must.
Until its seal be opened, should rebellion arise, let its wearer be punished by magic.
The stronger the power used within, the stronger will this bond grow"

Once the cuff was on, Will stood, only to see the bright flash of light coming from over where the stream was. He sighed and took off his coat. "Robin, watch Jimmy." Will told Robin, walking towards them Demon and Raven. Once a lightning strike flash, he saw what the demon was, and recognized it. It was from years ago, but he had met the demon during a battle one night, the same one tearing apart his men like paper.
Raven (played anonymously) Topic Starter

((bump))

Audemar spoke to Taff, "If the boy is arriving here, then his magic must be suppressed by those cuffs, yes?"

(( post removed ))

"I sense something, Lwyence," Audemar spoke lightly, "do you feel that too?" It felt like a shallow but heavy sorrow.

(( post removed ))

"Because Lywence and I felt it when we were cuffed," Audemar said quietly, "there's no mistaking the feeling, Taff."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » ~Paying The Price~

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus