Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Carina and Lucia (1X1)

Carina (played by ChaoticDeath3) Topic Starter

(Only between me and Drayle88)

Carina sliced a demon in half with her sword. There were already dead demons surrounding her and more were coming at her. She turned to deliver and bone-crushing punch to another demon's head. She pulled out one of her pistols and started to shoot the demons, each bullet a kill shot. Almost all of the demons around her at the moment dropped like flies. She stopped shooting and sliced another demon in half that was trying to sneak up behind her.
Carina (played by ChaoticDeath3)

(Only between me and Drayle88)

Carina sliced a demon in half with her sword. There were already dead demons surrounding her and more were coming at her. She turned to deliver and bone-crushing punch to another demon's head. She pulled out one of her pistols and started to shoot the demons, each bullet a kill shot. Almost all of the demons around her at the moment dropped like flies. She stopped shooting and sliced another demon in half that was trying to sneak up behind her.
Lucia could smell the blood of demons from a mile away. But oddly enough it was being shed, not contained. Curious the black coated man headed for the source of the smell, and stopped in surprise upon arrival.
It looked like he had been here, only 5 years younger and more reckless. He saw the woman ahead creating the carnage, and glanced around. The other demons had fled, the last one cleaved neatly in two by her blade.
"not bad." he said, leaning against a tree at the base of thehill. His golden eyes glowed in the moonlight as he looked up at her.

Carina looked at the newcomer. She clutched her sword in her hand as her other hand held her pistols. She sheathed her sword and put away her gun so she could wipe away the blood that had splattered on her face.
"Is there a reason you were watching me?" Carina asked, not even breathing hard from her battle.
"I smelled carnage, so I came running. Nice sword."
He looked ather for a moment and paused in thought.
"were you hired to hunt those down or just clearing out the local riff raff?" the man pushed his hands into his pockets, his coat pulling back a bit and showing off his own revolvers.

Carina smiled.
"I was just having some fun." She also had another pistol and two knives.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Carina and Lucia (1X1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus