Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Lilithia Nightcare Service

Zarinsea Zenunium (played anonymously)

Zarinsea's stomach growled some more at the mention of food. She was still crying, but she nodded through the tears, unable to do anything but wait as Lilim had scooped her up in her arms. And after the events of the day before and today, she had to admit to herself that her tiny body was worn out. What she would give for a nap! However she had found herself having trouble to fall asleep on her own. Her body was trying to coax her to sleep, but if she fell asleep without eating, she would only wake up just as fast as she had fallen asleep, and that wouldn't be good for anybody, as Lilim as probably in desperate need of a break, having to take care of 6 kids by herself. She looked down at Nate, watching him walk with them as their was knocking at the door.

When Lilim had opened the door, she looked at the group of people standing beyond the door. However when Lilim started gently bouncing her up and down, it had a calming affect on Zarinsea, which caused her to stop crying and cuddle into Lilim, closing her eyes, though her stomach continued growling. She really needed to eat. Once she had calmed down, she instinctively gripped onto Lilim's shirt as tightly as she could, which needless to say wasn't tight at all. But it was all the strength she could muster as she cuddled into Lilim as much as she could, wary of the new strangers that stood in front of her.
demoria (played by Rika24)

demoria was so sleepy as she was carried around and slowly nodded off as she cuddled in to her but then she was woken up by the sight of another toddler trying to sneak past and poked Lilim on her hand and pointed at at him to warn her of a escape
"Come... come over children... or not so children, uh? I can sense your ages, some of your powers and read your minds too, you know...." admitted Morgana making her way to the play pen and picking up a random book.

"Now come and sit with me I am going to read books to you and bring them alive too then I will explain to you a very fascinating story on how a treacherous warlock tricked a witch and ended up causing chaos with a mysterious enchanted mirror of hers" informed Morgana sitting gracefully on the floor
Lilim (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Lilim had a child in each arm, so she couldn't rightly reach to stop Cujo from slipping out, not with her hands anyway. As though through instinct and pure luck, Lilim reached with her toes and grabbed Cujo by the shirt to stop him from getting away, "Um... Nice to meet all of you... C-could one of you please grab Cujo for me? My hands are currently full. Tron Pentre huh?... Just as my little sister described you. And you did not cause me to faint, I was asleep on the couch already. You did however, scare the daylights out of Elesa... A fact I am rather bitter about, if you will forgive me admitting." she says as she quickly thinks up a game plan to set these three new gentlemen to work, "Ok then... Taff, if you could collect Cujo and speak to him about that mirror please?... I'd honestly be grateful to have him wrangled. Merthyr, if you could take Demoria here to the crib room upstairs and lay her down for a nap, please. And Tron... Since you like to handle food so much, you can take Zarinsea here and feed her. I'm sure you know where the pantry is and I expect you to give her first pick." she says in a rather calm tone. Releasing her toes from Cujo as Taff collected him.

Strait to the point, she'd allow everyone that wished to enter inside and would speak to them all before they got too far away from her, "Alright... You guys can stay here too, but house rules must be followed. Introductions are mandatory, so thank you, all of you, for introducing yourselves already. Second rule, if Elesa or myself are sound asleep, we are not to be disturbed. Elesa is a very light sleeper and very easy to scare, and if she does wake up and start getting scared, I expect someone trying to comfort her very quickly. Also, I do hope that none of you are skeptical about the use of magic, because I have news for all of you..." she says as she takes to her hover, uncoils her tail from her waist and shows that her emerald eyes had slit pupils like those of a cat or demon, "This center is not named after the Goddess Lilith for nothing. My name is Princess Lilim Nebula Lilithia, but I would appreciate it if you would all just call me Lilim. My days as princess are behind me, and I am trying to stay a simple child care provider. And Taff... We have a lot to talk about in regards to that mirror of yours, so I would appreciate it if you would join me in the dining room with Cujo." she says as she reaches to ruffle Cujo's hair a bit.

She'd then turn her attention to Nate, whom had tried to get her attention earlier, "First though guys... I have another favor to see to. Now then Nate... What was it you were about to ask, hun? I'm so sorry for taking so long to give you the attention you asked for... Forgive me?" she asks in a calm and child friendly tone.
Pentre gawked at her confession

"Are you telling me that I am a fellon with a charge of kidnap and assault on you... when all along you were just an irresponsible adult dozing off leaving a child unattended? How about you tell the court services and my probation officer your version of events, from victim to culprit of child neglect, to get me off the hook uh?" muttered Pentre now feeling terribly done for.

He then reminded Robin's warning, his card slipped between her fingers and smiled broadly instead. "Nevermind I´m sure we'll be just fine and get along just well enough. Cooking... of course... food is my speciality of course" yielded Pentre right away walking into the kitchen and putting an apron on

He rolled up his sleeves and washed his hands in soapy water before looking at the pantry.

"Do they eat solid food at all or mostly mashed up?" mused Pentre thoughtfully staring down at Zarinsea

Seeing such a wide range of ages he ended up going for a combination of both, preparing snacks of carrot sticks, cucumber sticks and sliced apples, radishes and grapes into little bowls for those who had teeth, whilst for those younger he prepared a light sweet mash using apple, banana and mandarine, mixing it and turning it into a puree, humming and whistling a tune softly as he worked away at the task.

Once the tea was ready, he did the washing up and left the crockery to dry up, coming to distribute the meal and apple juice on the plastic small tables that were clearly toddler sized for those able to sit

He then looked for the high chairs for those that needed to be spoon fed, the more challenging part of being in charge of meals, without a shadow of a doubt. These toddlers could easily pelt him with fruit and spit food and yet, he had no means to protect himself or retaliate given their age and the watchful eyes of Lilim. How kind of Taff to send him to the stocks, albeit with a more modern day take.

He crouched to be at Zarinsea's height, staring at her puzzled and somewhat lost, clearly having had no contact at all with children before.

"So which one are you, that type of food or this mushy type of food?" asked Pentre looking for the child to glance at either direction.

Merthyr looked up a bit cautious not particularly used to dealing with children as such, never mind little girls but Lilim clearly felt overwhelmed and needed the help, not to say the courts had ordered so. For the time being he had to adjust to these new chores and quickly at that.

"Yes... of course, whatever needs to be done" accepted Merthyr coming over to Demoria

He took up the sleepy child in arms, gently resting her against his chest, as gallant and mighty as a noble prince which he was, scooping her and carrying her in arms pausing to realize he did not know the layout exactly, opening a few doors and finally placing the child in the nursery, carefully and slowly lowering her and tucking her in.

"Good night, princess" whispered in a soft low voice before returning to the room downstairs to help out, sitting in the circle to listen to Morgana's version of events on what happened exactly still gutted to find out Taff's true nature just in time to be tossed into a time warp

Taff casually waved at the armor and horse turning it all into a toy size stuffing the armor into the travel bag for now. For Taff, everything inevitably ended up in his common looking bag that inside was anything but common whilst holding the horse by the stomach for now, disregarding the naying sounds.

He lowered to Cujo's height seeing his not so happy face.

"Come now warrior... are you upset about your missing sword? I can summon it back if you like?..." offered gently "Witches and warlocks like lady Morgana and me can summon things from nothing you know" assured Taff with a small smile

"Why the rush to leave anyways? There's only a forest out there, cold, dark, muddy and very unpleasant. I should know, I have been made to sleep in them before enough times." trailed off Taff

"Look... we can be friends if you like... see... I was told to pick you but I am only a manservant, servants like me don't manhandle knights and warriors without permission, but I can't risk ending up homeless like Pentre if lady Lilim kicks me out.

I need time to find a solution to a very special mirror of mine... so... would you let me pick you up for now? I can let you play with Gallahad in the mean time" offered Taff opening his arms in case Cujo agreed to come, never to impose on anyone big or small, offering the horse on the palm of his hand
"Look here warlock I'm just trying to turn myself into a man again and I have live in the woods my self for a wile so bud off I don't care " he tryed to storm off in anger towards the woods if he is stopped and picked up he wails loud curses and crys if not then he keeps storming off into the woods to find the mirror and his weapons muttering to him self only to come back hours later dirty and with a lot of scratches
Taff stood in front of the child stopping his march politely but obviously obstructively standing in the way

"Why the woods exactly? If you were planning to go out and look for the enchanted mirror, well, since it was mine... I took it back, see?" pointed out Taff taking the item from his bag to show the same mirror at the boy, facing downwards to not let others stare at it, the casing and precious stones though a clear indication it was the same mirror, before stuffing it into his bag, putting the little horse down onto the carpet to roam about freely.

"Now... if you want it and it is here... no need to go out eh?" suggested Taff carefully closing the door shut and coming to sit down on the carpet, bag on his lap, to listen to Morgana's storytelling, explaining events according to her version.

Evil king Conrad stealing a baby he couldn't have then blaming helpful magic wielders for helping out, running through how evil the ungrateful king was and the scramble to safety they all had to take, the treacherous sorcerer who acted like a servant letting other magic friends get hurt without helping out... moving on to explain how she, a poor princess, was cheated and tricked by the mean and evil warlock to look into an enchanted mirror and be robbed of some of her powers just like the rest of them did.

This version of events clearly left Taff as the ultimate enemy of humanity and magic folk altogether, causing Taff to cringe as the children glared at him evil eyed, clearly, as per Morgana's words, his fault the mirror was made, his fault these adults were reduced to children and his fault that she and prince Merthyr and sir Pentre ended up stuck in a different world, after all, it was Taff who used the cup of life to muddle up fates

"Okay..." trailed off Taff cautiously slidding back and away from the circle before the rioty children came to attack him to steal that mirror, save the princess and make them all big again
Nate Daxin (played by 11Rain11)

Nate could obviously see she had had her hands full, quite literally actually so he waited patiently. Once she told him to speak he smiled, getting an idea. "I have a deal that would benefit both of us." He said, trying to sound professional. "You teach me how to use my abilities, and i'll help you out with stuff!"
demoria (played by Rika24)

meanwhile demoria has a bad dream shaking and starts crying while in the cot
"Are the dungeons kept upstairs?" quizzed Merthyr at the wailing, screams, cries and screeches he often heard in the torture chambers at Camelot's castle when prisoners were questioned, reprimanded or simply put to death.

This certainly was a very different world if the dungeons looked so inviting and were kept upstairs, something else to keep in mind for sure.

He remembered placing the child sound asleep, the concept of such cries and screams clearly startling him from listening to the story. He stood up and came to check up on the girl, feeling for his sword yet not finding it, thus snatching a broom for lack of anything else

He patted Taff's shoulder patiently "Sorry... Taff.. erm... Emris... you get to be the bad guy this time round it seems, it is all your fault according to her events" teased Merthyr watching Taff open his mouth to protest and shutting it not about to contradict his liege lord, the prince, instead crossing his arms in disapproval along his chest.
Using a toy sword cujo tryed to sneak it away from taff if he caught him cujo would snatch at it if not he takes the mirror quietly to the bathroom to find a way to turn himself back into an adult

(Sorry if this is short )
Taff tugged his travel bag closer to him and touched the mirror handle causing it to vanish.

"There... safe from your reach before you make yourself even smaller... I am not good at nappy changing and bottle feeding" muttered Taff lifting Cujo under the arms

"There is one thing the story didn't say... the mirror only takes years away, till you are as little as a newborn there is no cure or remedy to reverse that mirror's effect as of yet, I have to ...er... conjure another mirror to do the opposite and honestly I haven't had enough time yet, I dont even have a mirror to use for that even, I don't have money to acquire one, of course, with you keeping us all so busy no time to buy one at all either. Seems you are out of luck at present" appeased Taff putting Cujo back down, taking a toy sword to play battles and defend himself from the angered children now that they knew there was no such cure readily available

Elesa as well was woken up by Demoria's struggles with her bad dream and started to cry. Lilim's instincts would home in on her crying and her eyes would go wide, blinking and looking to Merthyr before taking his hand, "Not dungeons... That's Elesa and Demoria. Taff? Have you and Tron got control of the entertainment and food for the moment? Merthyr and I have crying ones to see to. And Nate?... Hun I'd be more than happy to teach you how to control your powers. Mind if I give you a little safety from them for the moment?" she says before cupping her hand behind his head and leaning in to kiss him on the forehead. Once again her Succubus draining would leech just enough energy from his core to put a safety on his flames, "Let me make sure everyone is ok and we can work on your powers more directly, ok?" she says with a soft smile.

If Nate was sated, Lilim would take Merthyr right to the room the girls were in and opened the door quickly, "You console Elesa... I'll get Demoria." she says quickly. The crying children would have adult attention within the next 5 seconds.

Lilim would scoop Demoria up and bounce with her a little, "It's ok, Demoria... Momma Lilim's got you. You're safe baby girl... Ssssshhh... There there... You're ok..." she says slowly and comfortingly.

Elesa would be whimpering in the corner of the room, crying her eyes out in unprovoked fear. She'd squeak as the door flew open, and grew quiet as she saw and heard Lilim, about to crawl out of her hiding spot when she heard someone else in the room and pressed herself more into the corner.

Lilim would look around and wouldn't see or hear Elesa anymore, "Elesa?... You in here? It's ok, you can come out. I have someone for you to meet. Merthyr..." she says as she gestures for him to come closer to her and step into Elesa's field of view, "Elesa, this is Merthyr. He's here to help. Come on out, I promise he's safe." she calls out in a calm tone.

Elesa would crawl out from under one of the cribs and slowly stand, holding her arms in front of her, hugging herself with her elbows in her palms shyly. If Merthyr had any recognition of the old Royal Vizier, Wyrma Silkie, that had tended to his grandmother until roughly a decade ago, even from pictures or paintings or stories, he'd notice that Elesa looked very close to them, if only younger and her hair free flowing and not done up in any kind of noble manner. She'd circle around the cribs and come up to Lilim quickly, Lilim spinning with Demoria in her arms and meeting Elesa on the other side of her chest for a loving hug, "I'm sorry, Elesa... You just keep getting woke up tonight huh?... Things should calm down soon." she says comfortingly, scooping her up to hold her and Demoria both for a moment, "Here Merthyr... Take Demoria... She's calmed. C'mon Elesa. You can just hold onto me and we can go see everyone, ok? You can sleep with me come morning. I'll protect you from all the bad noises. And I could really use your help too. Would you help me out?" she asks in a quiet and calming tone.

Elesa would be crying as she clung to Lilim, slowly calming as Lilim held her and spoke, drying her eyes when she hears Lilim needs her help and she'd give a brave nod, hugging Lilim again and staying close to her.

Lilim would look to Merthyr, "C'mon... Bring Demoria with us. Best to not have to come back due to another bad dream, hmm?" she says coaxingly before leading the way back to the others, making sure Merthyr was following her with Demoria cradled safely against his chest.

Nate smiled as she said she would teach him, and blushed a little as she kissed his forehead. Nate didn't have a mother, so he didn't quite have the experience of a mother and son relationship. *Kisses are nice~* He thought to himself, sitting on the couch and testing his flame. Instead of setting his hand ablaze it just got very warm, almost like a heating pad. He put his hands on his cheeks, enjoying the warmth. (awww X3 i can just imagine his little puffy cheeks! little kids are so cute XD)

Zarinsea stared at Tron questioningly as he picked her up and carried her into the kitchens, setting her in the high chair. She didn't have much to do other than watch him cook, pouting as she recalled Lilim stating that Zarinsea would get first pick, though he wouldn't move to so much as what it was she wanted. For his sake, he had better be a good cook. But she wasn't in much of a position to argue, now was she. She just sat there and watched him as he made the food, before staring right back at him with eyes that closely resembled stars. Carrot sticks, cucumber sticks and sliced apples, radishes and grapes, and then mushed up food that was put inside a blender. She stared at it awkwardly before noticing him making.....Tea? Tea, for an infant? She had sincerely hoped this was just some poor joke, because if this man was serious, he was more than likely trying to get her seriously hurt if not killed.

It wasn't until now that she noticed the quiet tune that he was humming, and had to admit, it was a lovely melody. Not as lovely as the one her mother, Aries, would sing to her when she was first born, but it was enough to keep her entertained before he finished, setting everything to the side. Oh, how she wished she was grown so she could eat some of her favorites, but her body wouldn't have been able to handle it. Her eyes widened as she crouched to be at her height, putting them at eye level with one another. She wasn't going to tell him that she required mushy food, regardless of whether or not it was true. She would have liked to keep some dignity as a deity at least, and being spoon fed would just take that away from her. She looked over to the solid food and pointed, before making a baby talk noise to indicate she wanted the solid food.
Merthyr took Demoria into his strong, muscular arms, resting her against his chest and gently brought her downstairs carefully following Lilim

"So how much food did Pentre steal and eat?" Quizzed Merthyr

"Two slices of bread and a tin of tuna" replied Pentre from the kitchens leaving tea for himself, Taff, Merthyr and Lilim and leaving fruit juice for the little ones.

"Only that?" Quizzed Merthyr baffled "Your ruined my career and reputation over two slices and one tin?" Quizzed Merthyr baffled

"Yup" nodded Pentre as he picked up Zarinsea to spoonfeed her the sweet fruity mash, one small scoop at a time

"How many hours community work is that worth?" Quizzed Merthyr looking at Lilim for an answer

Lilim giggles as she hears Pentre justifying himself, "Yeah, that's not including the 2 pudding cups, 1 jar of apple sauce, a can of beans, three potato's, and the raw steak I had Elesa sit out on the counter for later that night. Which honestly still baffles me as to why you would want to take a raw steak if you had no way to cook it." Lilim says as she enters the kitchen.

When Elesa looked around the corner she'd squeak shyly as she saw Pentre and buried her face in Lilim's shoulder. Lilim would shift with her and pet her a little, "It's ok, Elesa. This is Tron Pentre. He's gonna be helping us out for a while. He's safe too, don't worry." Lilim says calmly.

Looking to Pentre, "And actually, Tron, you had a point earlier. Me and Elesa owe you an explanation and some clarity about your predicament. I was not neglecting Elesa, she's 11 and I trust her. The fact is, I suffer from a Lilith Nocturne curse and sunlight makes me uncontrollably sleepy. So I was resting and Elesa was watching over things. I'd have had no idea you were here if Elesa hadn't told me that evening what had happened. And really, if you found a fully stocked pantry in a nursery, wouldn't you have thought to have a better look around and announce your presence? I mean, you clearly had no intention of harming anyone, so really I had no reason to call the cops on you. In fact I didn't call the cops on you. If it had been me that had caught you, you wouldn't have had to go through all of what you did. We'd have just sat down at the table and talked once you made it clear that you had no intent on hurting Elesa. The rest of these kids have either just arrived or got turned by a cursed mirror, which I'm pretty sure Taff and I can find a way to reverse the effects if we work together. But yeah, Tron... The food is honestly replaceable and I'm not torn up about you needing something in your stomach. Believe me, I've had times I could relate. Still though... You're welcome to stick around and help me take care of things around here and I'll not send you away as long as there is a mutual respect between us. Sound like a fair deal?" she says with a soft smile, shifting Elesa in her arms a bit.

Depending on his response to Lilim's words, Elesa would either flinch and cling tighter to Lilim, or calm herself and turn to look toward Pentre shyly. The child held no ill-will toward him and only wished not to be startled again.

Zarinsea looked around as she noticed Lilim walk inside the kitchen, and her face almost instantly lit up as she reached out for Lilim to hug her or pick her up. Though she noticed the other girl trailing her, and she almost instantly fell back, retracting her arms and taking on a shy mannerism as she wasn't familiar with this girl, and the thought of this girl somewhat made her nervous, and probably would continue to do so until and unless the girl proved to not be a threat. She couldn't help but feel rather helpless in her body's current state. She was nothing but a defenseless toddler, relying on others to help take care of her. If there truly was no cure for her current condition, then what would she do? She doubted that they could, or would take care of her forever. Perhaps her mother would come down from the heavens and take her in? But how would her mother even know of her predicament? She hoped she would be able to find a solution soon. She didn't want to remain speechless forever.

She continued shying away from Elesa, but being inside the chair, there was only so much space she could put between each other. She tears up as she looks at the new people. Tron in front of her, and Elesa walking in with Lilim, it was a bit much for her tiny mind. Though she did manage to pick up on their conversation. Pentre was a thief? This only made her more cautious of him, knowing that Lilim had taken her magical tools, garments, and equipment away from her and hidden it somewhere. When she returned back to normal, if she found that any of her stuff was missing, someone would surely pay for it, one way or the other. Though this wouldn't amount to much of a threat though, and she had no way of knowing that this would even happen. So she gave him the benefit of the doubt, given she was in his care until she could return back to normal.
"Freaks " he sat and pouted sigh "so how is this going to play out I'm just going to play coy until witless there just makes another f$&King mirror no nix neit nein no" he stomps around angry knocking over Legos and blocks galore "what a f$&King day for the love of *yawn* God " sits down and falls asleep should any one put him to bed he struggled but only for a second and falls asleep again

Nate went over to the stove and climbed up onto the counter when the man left to feed the other girl, grabbing a cup and pouring himself some tea. It was still warm, so he drank it quickly and then hopped off the counter, leaving the cup in the sink. He was a bit bored, and so he went over to the girl in the chair and freeing her. "Hey, you wanna play tag?" He asked with a smile.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Lilithia Nightcare Service

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus