Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Lilithia Nightcare Service

Lilim (played anonymously) Topic Starter

((Careful with the double posts please, Nitro. If you wish to add more to a post you've already made, please use the edit button rather than making a whole other post, ok?))

(( (Quote from 'Nitro')He climbed out of bed and got up to roam around he tried to find other people's quick as possible he looked around and stepped on a nail and started crying because the nail went straight through his foot but wasn't bleeding because the nail was applying pressure to the wound so he kept on walking and sucked it up that's when he found an adult and started to cry again

For future reference, Nitro... The setting is not a poorly maintained foster home. It's a well made nursery building. And if your character woke up in a bed it would be a crib with bars all around. I'll allow your post to happen, but please be respectful to the others, ok? And please use double brackets for OOC until I get the OOC discussion page set up.))

((Was waiting on CasButt and Onion Bro to post in, but it seems they've bowed out. Post at your own pace everyone, but try to be respectful to everyone else. No god-moding and no overly exerted mishaps. And for the sake of keeping page numbers down, no back-to-back posting please!!! There is an edit button for a reason. If you want to add more to a premade post, please use it.))
Zarinsea Zenunium (played anonymously)

((okie!! no problem!!))

((Also, OOC forum is now open!! Lets chat there!!

http://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=43618 ))

((moving up in news feed))

((moving up in newsfeed))

((quote from 'Artemis'- Can I join please)

Lilim replies- Sure hun. But please keep OOC chatter to Lilithia Nightcare OOC, ok?))

((*waits anxiously*))
demoria (played by Rika24)

((demoria was passed out))
Saratoga (played anonymously)

((May I pls join?))
(( OOC - up to owner Lilim to decide ))
((OOC Lilim is this RP still open?))

Pentre Prodius n guards wrote:
((OOC Lilim is this RP still open?))

((I've been waiting for everyone else to post if they wanted, then I was gonna trigger a time skip to early evening so I could rejoin the RP, but it seems everything is at a pause with Lilim and Elesa sound asleep.

I've got a bit on my plate right now, but if everyone's ok with it, my next post will be the time skip so we can progress the story. Just let me finish my chores and I'll get to work on my post.))
Nitro (played anonymously)

((OOC. I'm ok with a time skip))
Audemar (played by Tucker_Dragon)

((OOC This interests me and I would like to join, if that is no problem))

((My curiosity abounds, Hun. I'll need to work on my post for this so I can bring it back to life. It's been paused for so long it almost seemed dead.))
Audemar (played by Tucker_Dragon)

Lilim wrote:
((My curiosity abounds, Hun. I'll need to work on my post for this so I can bring it back to life. It's been paused for so long it almost seemed dead.))

((do what you must))
T0X1C (played by User)

((Y0U C4N D0 1T !!))
T0X1C (played by User)

((Imagination))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Lilithia Nightcare Service

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus