Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Lilithia Nightcare Service

Merthyr took Demoria into his strong, muscular arms, resting her against his chest and gently brought her downstairs carefully following Lilim

"So how much food did Pentre steal and eat?" Quizzed Merthyr

"Two slices of bread and a tin of tuna" replied Pentre from the kitchens leaving tea for himself, Taff, Merthyr and Lilim and leaving fruit juice for the little ones.

"Only that?" Quizzed Merthyr baffled "Your ruined my career and reputation over two slices and one tin?" Quizzed Merthyr baffled

"Yup" nodded Pentre as he picked up Zarinsea to spoonfeed her the sweet fruity mash, one small scoop at a time

"How many hours community work is that worth?" Quizzed Merthyr looking at Lilim for an answer
Lilim (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Lilim giggles as she hears Pentre justifying himself, "Yeah, that's not including the 2 pudding cups, 1 jar of apple sauce, a can of beans, three potato's, and the raw steak I had Elesa sit out on the counter for later that night. Which honestly still baffles me as to why you would want to take a raw steak if you had no way to cook it." Lilim says as she enters the kitchen.

When Elesa looked around the corner she'd squeak shyly as she saw Pentre and buried her face in Lilim's shoulder. Lilim would shift with her and pet her a little, "It's ok, Elesa. This is Tron Pentre. He's gonna be helping us out for a while. He's safe too, don't worry." Lilim says calmly.

Looking to Pentre, "And actually, Tron, you had a point earlier. Me and Elesa owe you an explanation and some clarity about your predicament. I was not neglecting Elesa, she's 11 and I trust her. The fact is, I suffer from a Lilith Nocturne curse and sunlight makes me uncontrollably sleepy. So I was resting and Elesa was watching over things. I'd have had no idea you were here if Elesa hadn't told me that evening what had happened. And really, if you found a fully stocked pantry in a nursery, wouldn't you have thought to have a better look around and announce your presence? I mean, you clearly had no intention of harming anyone, so really I had no reason to call the cops on you. In fact I didn't call the cops on you. If it had been me that had caught you, you wouldn't have had to go through all of what you did. We'd have just sat down at the table and talked once you made it clear that you had no intent on hurting Elesa. The rest of these kids have either just arrived or got turned by a cursed mirror, which I'm pretty sure Taff and I can find a way to reverse the effects if we work together. But yeah, Tron... The food is honestly replaceable and I'm not torn up about you needing something in your stomach. Believe me, I've had times I could relate. Still though... You're welcome to stick around and help me take care of things around here and I'll not send you away as long as there is a mutual respect between us. Sound like a fair deal?" she says with a soft smile, shifting Elesa in her arms a bit.

Depending on his response to Lilim's words, Elesa would either flinch and cling tighter to Lilim, or calm herself and turn to look toward Pentre shyly. The child held no ill-will toward him and only wished not to be startled again.
Zarinsea Zenunium (played anonymously)

Zarinsea looked around as she noticed Lilim walk inside the kitchen, and her face almost instantly lit up as she reached out for Lilim to hug her or pick her up. Though she noticed the other girl trailing her, and she almost instantly fell back, retracting her arms and taking on a shy mannerism as she wasn't familiar with this girl, and the thought of this girl somewhat made her nervous, and probably would continue to do so until and unless the girl proved to not be a threat. She couldn't help but feel rather helpless in her body's current state. She was nothing but a defenseless toddler, relying on others to help take care of her. If there truly was no cure for her current condition, then what would she do? She doubted that they could, or would take care of her forever. Perhaps her mother would come down from the heavens and take her in? But how would her mother even know of her predicament? She hoped she would be able to find a solution soon. She didn't want to remain speechless forever.

She continued shying away from Elesa, but being inside the chair, there was only so much space she could put between each other. She tears up as she looks at the new people. Tron in front of her, and Elesa walking in with Lilim, it was a bit much for her tiny mind. Though she did manage to pick up on their conversation. Pentre was a thief? This only made her more cautious of him, knowing that Lilim had taken her magical tools, garments, and equipment away from her and hidden it somewhere. When she returned back to normal, if she found that any of her stuff was missing, someone would surely pay for it, one way or the other. Though this wouldn't amount to much of a threat though, and she had no way of knowing that this would even happen. So she gave him the benefit of the doubt, given she was in his care until she could return back to normal.
"Freaks " he sat and pouted sigh "so how is this going to play out I'm just going to play coy until witless there just makes another f$&King mirror no nix neit nein no" he stomps around angry knocking over Legos and blocks galore "what a f$&King day for the love of *yawn* God " sits down and falls asleep should any one put him to bed he struggled but only for a second and falls asleep again
Nate Daxin (played by 11Rain11)

Nate went over to the stove and climbed up onto the counter when the man left to feed the other girl, grabbing a cup and pouring himself some tea. It was still warm, so he drank it quickly and then hopped off the counter, leaving the cup in the sink. He was a bit bored, and so he went over to the girl in the chair and freeing her. "Hey, you wanna play tag?" He asked with a smile.

Lilim felt herself getting steamed from Cujo's choices of words, her eyes burning red as she glares at him with a silent fury that it was rather lucky he didn't see. She moved to gently put Elesa down and go after him, before finding him wearing himself out and falling asleep on the floor after his juvenile rampage. She'd calm herself with a sigh and moved only to pick him up and move him over to the play pen, laying his head onto a pillow and covering him up with a 'Duke Nukem' poster blanket. She'd also lean in and kiss his forehead, leeching a bit of energy from his core like he had previously done the others just to make sure he was too tired to do any more of that sour mouth cursing, "Good night, Cujo." she says with a smirk, having drained the child just enough that he'd be sleeping for a while.

Elesa would become distracted by Nate's appearance and his offer to play tag with Zarinsea, smiling timidly as she steps forward, "Uh... Um... H-hi... M-my name's Elesa... C-can I play tag with you guys?... Please?..." she asks shyly. Sure she may have been older, but she was still a child and loved to play games, and she was looking for an excuse to get away from all other grown-ups in the building, except for Lilim. She hoped her timid approach would make her seem less imposing with her slightly larger body, though she'd back up a little as Zarinsea seemed to be starting to cry just from looking at her, tearing up a little herself and would be about to run after Lilim if Zarinsea started to cry.

Much to Elesa's relief, Lilim would return and bring her arms around the timid and easily emotional red head, "Oh come on Zarinsea, don't be scared of Elesa. She's really nice and she's my little sister. You two will get along great. But Elesa, Nate... Zarinsea needs to finish eating, then she can play, ok? But first, why don't you guys head into the main room and play. Elesa, why don't you show Nate some of your magic? There's a melted dollhouse in there that I'm sure Zarinsea would appreciate if you restored for her. Maybe put your Time charm to use?" Lilim suggests with a wink.

Elesa would smile and nod with a giggle, "Sure Big Sis! Nate, you wanna see some of my magic?" she asks with a renewed enthusiasm and excitement, reaching out to take his hand if he let her. With Lilim around, Elesa had a much easier time coming out of her shell.

Zarinsea looked at Nate and watched him as he snuck something to drink, before placing his dirty dish in the sink. Her eyes followed him as he walked up to her and would release her from the high chair and offered to play tag. She smiled slightly, nodding at him before placing a hand on his nose, "tagging" him. She then floated up in the air, going upside down and laughing as she clapped her hands in amusement once again. Unless Nate was able to fly, he wouldn't be able to reach her up their. Though she was still hungry and her stomach was still growling.

She watched Lilim walk in from the ceiling, and wrap her arms around Elesa, trying to calm Zarinsea down about the stranger in front of her, and it worked. She was still cautious around her, but she didn't seem mean, and if Lilim trusted her, then surely Zarinsea could to, right? She giggles from the ceiling and claps, placing one of her hands inside her mouth out of instinct as she watched them all form the ceiling and upside down.
Nitro (played by ReaperTheShadow67)

Nitro sat down and started to feel sleepy so he built himself a bet made of building blocks he crawled onto it and slept while sleeping he accidentally made his pocket dimension and the world switched upside down he woke just before anyone hit the ground and everything went back to normal (he gains power from any source of heat) he was so scared it would happen again he didn't sleep even though he was tired he pinched himself every thirty seconds in the same spot for two hours after a while he started to bleed through his arm. after two minutes he was deathly pale. After about half an hour he vomited on the floor. After one more minute nitro fell asleep While still bleeding. But then his auto regeneration kicked in and the wound sealed he started sleep talking saying "no gates I'm the leader of the 6-4.."
Pentre stretched out his arms to bring Zarinsea back down gently, this time sitting her on his lap as he spoon fed the child the rest of the food, holding her with one arm, whilst the other fetched and brought the food a spoonful at a time.

"I am telling you, I did not steal anything other than two slices of bread and a tin of tuna, but the door was already forced open when I did come in, I thought robbing from an already raided place was easier entry and they always left food behind. Has anything else gone missing?" quizzed Pentre firmly set on his deeds, not about to be blamed for more than what he did

"As for the question... how many hours community service do you expect us to do until you sign off our probationary report as complete?" asked Pentre more specifically

Merthyr decided to keep hugging Demoria, rocking her gently on his lap until she went back to sleep, taking her up to the nursery again.

"Taff... remind me to never ever have children..." muttered Merthyr causing Taff to half plutter half choke on the tea he was drinking and the mess he made of it at that, the whole event causing Morgana to laugh

"You cannot be serious, you're the crown prince of Camelot of course you have to have children no two ways about it" gasped Taff horrified at Merthyr's resolve.

"Don't worry brother dear, you can always leave the crown to me and my offspring I shall make sure to leave the future king and queen for you to play, they will be your niece and nephew after all..." grinned Morgana as if being helpful

Taff winced at her words and the spat tea

"No children... this is going bad to worse..." muttered Taff unhappily, waving his hand in a circular motion over it to have it clean up as if it had not been there in the first place. His eyes gazed towards Nitro and came over to the boy, examining the painful arm.

"You need not hurt yourself, you know, I am here now and Lilim too, we will make sure you guys are fine regardless of yours powers" appeased Taff talking softly to Nitro and cleaning up the vomit much like he cleaned up the spilled tea.

Nitro woke up yelling "Gaslighter is in trouble!" And then fell asleep again
Taff came over to Nitro bringing the child in arms, laying him down to his left side. The scoopered up Cujo laying him down gently to his right side, sitting between the two fiesty children, clearly, he had his work cut out with these two already.

He summoned a book from thin air, old, large and dusty, bound in brown thick leather and written in red blood at times, in golden letters at other times, some portions in black ink as well as many drawings throughout. He sat to study the book for quite a long time, reading through its pages that turned by themselves of their own accord, back and forth as the warlock deemed suitable, the large volume, of course, resting on Taff's travel bag which was firmly set on his lap.

It was clear the studious man was considering options to the current predicament looking at all sorts of spells and remedies to age the children, taking into account side effects too as well as ingredient availability, whilst he devised a solution to counter the mirror altogether

He dug his hand into the pocket, finding but a meager handful of coins and slammed the book shut, fairy powder and dust scattered into the air as the book was closed, standing up and waving it all into thin air before coming reaching the door to talk to Lilim.

"Well, the boys are sound asleep, for now. I saw a parchment at a display window that they were looking for workers at the pizza parlour. I guess I better go get the job, if they'd have me, so that I can pay your rent and buy our clothes and other necessities too.

Clearly the clothes of our times are out of tune and fashion around here" explained Taff in a friendly warm smile, waiting for Lilim to nod in agreement before leaving Merthyr and Pentre to the care of the two sleepy boys.

Lilim would puff her cheeks and purse her lips at Pentre's curiosity as to when his servitude would end, "Mmmm... I'll count your starting immediately as part of it, so when you clock in 48 hours of labor, I'll call your debt repaid in full... And if you really want to leave, you can go." she says annoyedly.

She'd blink and look into the main room as Nitro seemed to be having a bad dream, moving to him and sighing as she saw the great big bruise on his arm from where he'd been pinching the blood out of himself trying to stay awake, "Oi... What am I going to do with you, Nitro?... (sigh) Men and boys always getting themselves hurt... All the same the lot of ya..." she whispers quietly as she moves out the door for a moment, going as far as the nearest tree and touching a hand to the tree, siphoning more plant magic before coming back to heal Nitro's arm and allow him to rest more peacefully. She'd heavily consider putting him in a swaddle wrap before leaving him be so he wouldn't hurt himself again. She'd not do so though. Looking to Cujo, she really started to believe if he verbalized another curse word, he'd need to get his mouth washed out with a bar of soap.

Lilim was not beyond disciplinary action, but abuse and bullying were on her strict no list. She wouldn't put up with any of the children bullying any of the others, and nor would she tolerate the adults being mean to the children. A good way to get a thorough smackdown that was.

Hearing the exchange between Merthyr and Morgana, Lilim would send a glare to Morgana, "Child you don't look like a Succubus, don't talk like that. As a matter of fact..." she says as she hovers up and picks Morgana up from behind and under her arms, "Your outfit appears to be affecting your attitude. Allow me to humble your outfit a bit and maybe that'll adjust your attitude a bit." Lilim would growl calm-ishly, channeling her Trans magic to alter Morgana's outfit to a much more humbling color, nowhere near as glamorous and legitimately regal as previously.

It would, in fact, be quite difficult to take her seriously when Lilim was done. Where previously her outfit had been a color fit for a Royal Sorceress, now she was dressed in a much less foreboding pink and white color combo. Lilim was sure no one would take her harsh words seriously since she now looked less like a child sorceress and more like a harmless trick-or-treater in a princess costume.

"There... Much better. Now you look just as sweet as sugar." Lilim claims before hugging her close for a moment and moving her chin so Lilim could plant a loving kiss to her forehead, draining a good portion of Morgana's magic from her core and making it so she'd have to wait to change her cloths back. "Maybe now that you're in a color that makes you look nicer, maybe you'll start acting nicer. But go ahead, I dare you to keep acting up. I will tan your hide and put you in time out so fast you're head will spin. Don't believe me?" she says as she uses her magic to increase the density of the air itself, for a moment making it hard to breath as she turns Morgana around and gives her a serious and unforgiving glare, "Just try my patience, I dare you..." she growls in an intimidating tone. She'd return the air to normal before sitting the likely fear-paled girl onto her feet to absorb what just got said to her.

Elesa would feel the pressure in the air and would duck behind the kitchen doorframe, "Eep! Big Sis is angry! Stand clear!" she calls out forwarningly, giving Nate a tug of the hand to get him to join her behind cover, thinking Lilim was about to do something.

Lilim would smile again as she turns away from Morgana and starts to hum calmly as she moves to return to the kitchen and check on Pentre and Zarinsea, acting as though that whole display with Morgana never even happened. Looking to Taff, "Nonsense my friend. I can use my Trans magic to make you some new clothing out of your current, if you would allow me." she says generously.

Zarinsea would look down from above as he stretched his hands out and grabbed her, pulling her down to ground level as he sat down and placed her in his lap, wrapping his arm around the entirety of her stomach so she wouldn't float back up towards the ceiling again. As much as she wanted to eat solid food, she was stuck having to be spoon fed by the thief, as he used his free hand to gather scoops of the mush in the spoon and fed her. Despite her pride, her stomach was telling her she desperately needed to eat, so she reluctantly accepted the food into her mouth, swallowing it as he fed her. She stares at the mushy substance for a moment. It didn't taste half bad.

She also couldn't help but listen to their conversation. It was funny, given the fact the she couldn't take care of herself, it was almost like they assumed she also lost her understanding and comprehension of language. And while she couldn't talk, she could understand most concepts. She couldn't help but wonder if her mind would start to age in reverse as well the longer she was like this. As the time spent in an infants body increased, would her adult mentality decrease? Leaving her physically and mentally in the state of a two year old? She could only hope for the latter, but she wasn't sure, and that was something that scared her. She eventually finished the food out of the can and looked up at Pentre, tilting her head up at him as she struggled to move his hand from around her stomach, eventually floating back up towards the ceiling, and laughing all the while as she still assumed that she was playing tag with Nate.

While sleeping he ends up making a caretaker fall unconscious accidentally and they fall into Nitros dream realm a place where the laws of magic and physics don't apply where the caretaker sees Gaslighter being torn apart by by a woman that has their face blurred out while nitro is shaking obviously extremely sad and gets so sad the the oxygen starts to burn and turn to smoke while nitro wakes up extremely scared and choking until he calms down
Morgana frowned at her outfit extremely irritated given pink was the worse for wear in her own views

"Appauling choice of colours alongside an appauling choice of words, were you my handmaid you certainly would be dismissed from service. You do not address a high born damsel as I am on such terms, commoner, I should have your tongue cut out for that disrespect alone... and you certainly never threaten royalty, that is high treason" frowned Morgana gazing down disgusted

"As for you, peasant, I have certainly not dismissed you from my presence nor services...servant" snapped Morgana arms folded along the chest, watching Taff close the door and step back inside without a second thought, a low courteous bow at Morgana no sooner he was back inside.

"Certainly... my lady... I shall get you... something to drink" muttered Taff making himself useful, making his way straight to Pentre to bring Morgana a drink and calm the furious witch down, though he struggled to hide the grin at her red face that contrasted with the pink and white innocent dress.

Merthyr struggled to contain the laughter eager to tease Morgana about the outfit but knowing better than to push his luck, choosing to offer some chocolate... Morgana's favourite treat which was most rare in Camelot indeed

"Come now, lady Morgana, thou still are the fairest in the lands of...." Merthyr paused thoughtfully looking at Lilim

"And where are we exactly? and what year are we at?" asked Merthyr the thought finally crossing his mind.

Nitro walks around and finds a book on the floor he reads the title which says "the chronicles of the pyreans" so he starts reading the 1000 page book from page one

Lilim moved between Merthyr and Morgana when she saw him with the chocolate, placing her hand calmly upon Merthyr's chest, "Uh no. Under this roof hun, you work for me, not her. Candy such as that is reserved for children that behave nicely, such as Zarinsea, Nate, or Elesa." she says calmly, turning to face the yet preppy acting witch of a princess, "Newsflash, Morgana, you're not any kind of princess in these lands. So you would honestly do well to mind your own tongue lest you fancy a taste of a bar of soap." Lilim says with another glare. One more push, and Morgana would find Lilim making good on her words and tanning Morgana's backside with a sound and righteously firm spanking and cleaning her tongue with a bar of bath soap.

"Please don't try to slip by me just to appease Morgana, hun. Treats like that are to be earned for acting appropriately, not to be used as bribery to get a child to behave. If need be, then leave Morgana in my care. I will ensure her attitude is adjusted before Tron has clocked his final hour of obligation. If she so badly wishes a regal standing, then she shall be the scapegoat for each punishment in this nursery and made an example of, so that others will think twice before acting anything like her. Now, take that chocolate and offer it to Elesa, Nate, or Zarinsea, as each of them deserve a special treat like that for behaving so well." she says with a warm smile.

She'd look around and see that a lot of the children were falling asleep now. Demoria was sound asleep in Merthyr's arms, Cujo was asleep in the playpen, albeit that Nitro had suffered from nightmares that somehow got projected into Lilim's head, but Nate, Elesa, and Zarinsea were behaving and Morgana was the only one acting out of line currently. The only one she'd need to be an example for was Cujo, as the foul mouthed toddler still hadn't learned his new position. Perhaps then that Cujo and Morgana both deserved to be justly punished and the rest allowed to be given sweets and praise for not acting like complete show-outs. Something to consider if Morgana didn't straiten out her act and learn to be nice. She could certainly learn a thing or two from Elesa, whom currently appeared to be in every way Morgana's opposite and a much better choice to be a young princess, if there were a contest to decide between the former child slave, Elesa, and the tyrannically raised Morgana whom deserved to be viewed as worthy to be a princess.
Taff looked at Lilim and paused somewhat frozen that he shouldn't serve Morgana, which clearly went against every rule "I know it's your house and your rules at present, but ... where we are going back to, this will bear too great a burden on me in particular... Morgana can be particularly revengeful" muttered Taff watching Morgana nod for him to get on with it, going back to her books instead.

Taff sighed at Morgana's permission and approval and brought the chocolate to the three children, Nate, Elesa and Zarinsea, giving a peace each.

He politely stood aside letting Merthyr and Morgana, future kings and queens of their lands, talk matters through, coming to sit by Nitro and back to his old book, opening the volume he had just been looking at.

"Oh so you like books uh? Me too..." smiled Taff putting his own book down absent minded

"I´ll go bring you some grapes, we can eat and read together if you like..." muttered Taff forgetting the fact that the book he had been holding was for casting magic spells and certainly such words should not be read out loud at random for who know what spell the child might cast

"I like grapes" stated nitro "and this is a good book I've read half of it already" Ive known most of the spells in the book already like most of the fire ones and the paralysis but I'm not powerful enough to use them though
"What sort of book are you reading?" quizzed Taff interested, watching Pentre wash and prepare the grapes that Taff would be taking away

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Lilithia Nightcare Service

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus