Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Lilithia Nightcare Service

In the 5th century, the lands of Albion were ruled by a king who commanded the kingdom with an iron fist, keeping foes at bay and his vassals subdued. His word was the law and the law had to be followed by all regardless, those who dared break it suffered severe consequences and there were no excuses or exceptions made, his name revered and respected by some, was loathed and feared in equal measure by others, his name was king Conrad Tydfil.

Unable to bear a son to ensure his bloodline would continue he turned to Nimueh, the high sister and leader of druids and keeper of the magic of old. She of course granted the king his wish making it clear that magic often carried a hefty price, for someone so wanted and loved like a son and heir, someone so wanted and loved would be taken away from him in return. The king paid no heed to her words till the time to surrender his dues came and Nimueh claimed the queen's life no sooner her child was born.

In his grief, Conrad outlawed magic from the realm and a relentless persecution and bloodbath soon ensued such a royal proclamation. As things would have it, even his own son and heir, prince Merthyr Tydfil, was in strong disagreement with the butchery and massacre witnessed over the years on account of his father's blind rage. He didn't know the cause of it for speaking Nimueh's name was treason and sure death. No one ever told Merthyr he was fruit of the very magic Conrad sought to destroy and vanquish.

Merthyr was doing his best to release captives behind his father's back and, despite confrontations, often pardoning the wretched openly, sparing them from the flames. It was clear Merthyr was the greatest king that the profecies foretold would one day unite the lands and rule over Britannia, as it came to pass indeed.

Fate, which rested at Nimueh's command, made it so that the king's own ward, the lady Morgana, was born with great powers of her own, the most powerful witch indeed. She held the king's admiration and devotion whilst her powers were not known but... it soon turned to hatred when he found out all about Morgana's dark magic, sentencing the woman to vanishment from the lands, his hand unable to end the life he so had adored as a daughter of his own. A traitor, a witch, in his own home, at his own side. The anger got the better off him as he cast her out into a life of poverty and persecution.

In hardship, Morgana's heart grew bitter and dark as did her powers too, only rivalled and surprassed by the immortal warlock, Emris, the one whom legends foretold was to be the most powerful sorcerer to walk the earth, made of magic itself. He took Fate and ended Nimueh's life and reign from very young. Since then, he held the cup of life by his side at all times, through it keeping guard over magic and destiny.

Whilst many awaited the great Emris to be born and make a grand entrance bringing magic and peace back to Camelot and Albion and Britannia as a whole, the young, simpleton looking boy was already quietly living among them, brushing aside the admiration of so many, to lead a rather different path. If you were to ask him to introduce himself, Taff Gelligen would tell you a far less glamorous story of himself, presenting himself as simply Taff the manservant to the prince and his trusted friend, rather than the great Emris which was his birth name.

Whilst war raged between good and evil, between humans and magic, between righteous power wielders like Taff and the dark hearted ones like Morgana, it was inevitable the power struggle would at some point have to come to and end. Taff had to stop her by all means necessary. He had watched Morgana from little, and knew her greatest weakness was indeed her vanity and pride, in that, Conrad's true heir for sure despite not sharing bloodlines.

Taff hatched the ultimate plan, he took Morgana's beautiful mirror from her chambers and cast a spell of time against it, in the hopes that, by making Morgana young again, she would grow up to a better person under his watchful eyes. He knew this powerful item was a pandora's box but if he let Morgana continue... the world at large could be destroyed, the risks did not outweight the need for it when the magic mirror was created.

Before he would see it work, however, the battle took a turn for the worse, he was sleeping calmly when Morgana's men assaulted the tent of knights and the prince and dragged them all out in chains to stand before her. It was then than his powers and greateness were revealed to the prince, much to Taff's embarrassment and Merthyr's look of disbelief. There was no way his clumsy friendly servant was a warlock, never ming The Great Emris that prophecies of old spoke of, no way in eternity the boy could be so, yet Morgana was adamant about it. So he quietly looked on, knowing better than to speak out of turn whilst a captive at her mercy.

Morgana paced with a victorious smile of evil mischief, circling knight Pentre, king Conrad, the great warlock Taff, or should I say Emris, and disregarded the mere mortals, her eyes fixed on the greatest prize, the sorcerer Emris.

"I told you... Emris... that you should have sided with me, with magic us wielders, your kinsmen, rather than choose to serve Merthyr and Conrad and those cruel human torturers" accused Morgana at their latest altercation.

"You leave me no choice... warlock... since it is true that you cannot die for prophecies never fail to speak the truth, I shall cast a spell to send you into oblivion, another world, another time, another dimension and be rid of you here, whilst I enjoy ruling over Albion and Britania and the world..." informed Morgana sharply

"Never... you shall never use the cup of life and fate" refused Taff spitting angrily against the grown, a statement that gave Merthyr baffled looks and Conrad angry looks of dismay that his own son's manservant, the one he personally had chosen, was such a powerful magic wielder.

"If you do not comply, Taff Gelligen, I will have your beloved prince Merthyr.. killed...it wasn't hard to ambush him during his daily hunting trips and morning run, same time, same place... unguarded, unprotected and already at the forest not far from you..." trailed off Morgana making her minions drag Merthyr over to the rest, forcing him to his knees, sword blade brushing against his throat to make good on the threat.

Taff gawked when he saw his best friend in such dire position, the predicament that posed for him, but he could not simply stand back and watch. He took the cup of life reciting the spell else Merthyr's throat would be slit open before his very eyes and handed it to Morgana.

"You will regret this... Have you any idea what this could cause? Our lives as we know them to be could fade into legend, as if they never truly existed. It will mess up our past, present and future, muddle the boundaries of time and space, reality and myths. I wouldn't do that if I were you... messing with Fate like that" protested Taff when saw her holding the cup of life that Nimueh had used to create Merthyr and now rightfully belonged to him.

Warnings were of no use, she spilled the cup like dropplets of rain and certain as death and fate exist, the time warp like a growling tornado surrounded them, casting them into the unknown. Taff in his wisdom murmured words of ancient language, celtic druidian words to ensure Merthyr and Conrad a position of authority and respect, maintaining order, somehow.

It was thus how they all stumbled into this new reality that was ever so unknown to them.

Conrad walked calmly into the court room, slamming his authoritarian hammer. Now he was no king but yielding power over others to a lesser degree still felt good and he was insistent of course in strictly applying the rule of law.

"All rise..." announced the court assistant to mark Conrad's entrance, very much like the royal courts of Camelot indeed.

Once Conrad was seated and slammed his hammer all took their seats, to the left Pentre was made to stand in manacles, and to his right, Merthyr himself, the judge's own son, stood in manacles.

Many reporters gossiped of favouritism but their suspicions would soon dispell.

"Pentre, man of no known address, was caught by our police officers stealing from a nursery, Lilithia Nightcare Service establishment. In which an unconscious woman was found as well as a helpless child. A charge of assault and kidnap charge are accepted for that. Then not only he broke into the place in broad daylight but, when found by officers, he had consumed part of the stolen bounty thus unable to return it. As he has no employment he cannot pay restitution either.

"Are you guilty or innocent?" asked Conrad

"I didn't know there was a woman asleep and a girl unattended in broad daylight I definitely did not lay a finger on either of them, I just took food and left through the door." huffed Pentre "I did break in of course, but I am homeless I have no money, no work, I just needed some food, I didn't mean any harm" tried to explain Pentre in his defence

"Are you guilty or innocent?" repeated Conrad stern and steely eyed.

"Guilty, sir" squeaked Pentre knowing he had messed up badly by robbing the nursery, but he was homeless and starving, he didn't know there was a sleeping woman and a child in there at the time.

"You, Merthyr Tydfil, our highest ranking police officer, you stand accused of a serious case of bribery and unduly releasing a criminal by opening the holding cell out of misguided pity thus helping him avoid justice, perverting the course of justice. Do you accept such charges?" asked Conrad in a stern cold voice, disregarding the flash photography

"Guilty on all accounts, your honour..." muttered Merthyr respectful yet dry in his voice, keeping the answers as short as they need to be

"Very well, for accepting your culpability I will lessen your sentence, instead of two years imprisonment, as you both deserve, I am sending you to said nursery to carry out an undefined number of community service hours, until such time as the nursery manager and owner feels the value of stolen goods have been repaid. I need not remind you if she dismisses you through ill behaviour... the latter sentence applies and you will be sent behind bars" remarked Conrad.

"And sir Tydfil, you are under suspension until your sentencing is fully accomplished" muttered Conrad watching Merthyr take out his badge and gun and letting his usual assistant handcuff him

"The case is closed, you are all dismissed" informed Conrad slamming his wooden hammer and going back to his lavish suite. Seems fate left him a wealthy and powerful man overall.

The guards removed Pentre and Merthyr from the judge's presence to deliver the pair right away to the nursery, unsure why the owner failed to attend court but willing to provide the brief update upon arrival.

In the mean time and far from the city's courtroom, Taff and Morgana were bickering in the forest still passing the blame on how this misshap happened.

"I told you not to use the cup of life but you wouldn't listen, you had to mess up with Fate and destiny" spat Taff now seriously angry, snatching the goblet back from her hand and placing it into his bag.

"Tsk tsk" dismissed Morgana walking off "You have no permission to approach me... I am a high born damsel and you, wretched, your place is kneeling at my feet like you have always been doing" scoffed Morgana in a bitter if pretentious tone.

As she walked away from him, she stumbled into the mirror "Oh look, my mirror is here, how did that end up here? It must have been the time warp leaving me with at least one comforting blessing" smiled Morgana picking it up and gazing at it

Taff was too far behind to stop her from staring."No Morgana ... don't touch it... don't look at it" pleaded Taff wide eyed now regretting creating such an item, but it was much too late. Morgana like so many others before her had just gazed into the crystal shiny surface until such time as she became a girl.

"What?! What have you done to me?!" protested Morgana horrified to find herself a girl, instead of a woman, scrambling backwards and tripping in her own oversized royal dress.

"Hold on, hold on" sighed Taff pocketting the mirror at long last and doing his best to wrap her with her cloak, taking her in arms, despite her protests.

Taff and Morgana were still wearing their medieval outfits, Taff dressed like a proper warlock with a long dark purple robes and a long black hooded cloak, Morgana in no less than the finest dress fit for a queen, priceless jewellery included. As a dutiful manservant, Taff also kept Conrad's and Merthyr's and Pentre's armour tied to the horse which Taff held by the reins. After resizing her clothes, he sat Morgana on the horse wincing at every curse and swear word that Morgana spelled out against him, certainly inappropriate language for a high born lady, until she calmed herself down.

"Look, I am a man, I tend to the prince, not ... princess... you need a handmaid for that, but in this world, I do not know where to get you one. Since that place in front of us seems to have lots of children of all ages, even at this late hour, I will leave you there whilst I get acquainted with this strange world you sent us to, until I find a way to bring you back to Camelot... or not..." muttered Taff having second thoughts about reversing the time warp any time soon.

It was all by coincidence when Robin, the police officer, brought his superior, Merthyr, and the thief, Pentre to the nursery, knocking the door sharply, at the same time that Morgana arrived by Taff's side.

"Three paces behind me and not a single step closer" demanded the bossy seven year old girl, frowning that Taff disregarded her command by knocking the door but calming down as he respectfully did take three steps back.

The five of them awaited patiently at the door for Lilim to answer and bring her up to speed.

Robin, the police officer smiled warmly.

"Actors have such a hard job and ungreateful career uh? Rehearsing so many hours dusk to dawn and all day through.."commented the police officer in sympathy.

"Why yes of course, you have nooo idea how difficult, and patience testing acting the part can be at times when you have to portray skills not naturally born with... over a long period of time" muttered Taff looking at Merthyr, Pentre and Morgana meaningfully, having been playing the baffoon and clumsy servant all these years to keep them none the wiser about his powers.

Taff watched Pentre grin and struggle to contain the laughter at the thought of it, Merthyr swallowed hard if uncomfortably at the reminder and revelation of his servant's might and greatness and Morgana cringed and winced, having lived all along with Emris right under her nose without even sensing him which proved his greater powers for sure. All in all, had indeed fooled them all along
Nate Daxin (played by 11Rain11)

(wowza!)

Nate huffed as Lilim went around fixing everything and scolded him. He was a little bored, and it seems most of the kids were doing their own thing right now. What was he supposed to do? *.......oh yeah!* He jumped, a little excited. Didn't the lady say she would help him with his powers? Maybe he could get something useful out of being here. "...Miss?" He went and tugged on the corner of her clothing to get her attention.
Lilim (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Lilim sighed and gathered Zarinsea up, returning to Demoria and gathering her up as well. Demoria was sleepy and Zarinsea was hungry and upset that her toys had been melted... Oh how she wished Elesa was not sleeping at present, using her Time charm for such an isolated event as to restore the dollhouse to its proper state instead of the melted pile of mush it currently was would have made things so much easier.

It's ok, girls... I'm right here... Zarinsea, how about some food huh?... Just let me put Demoria down for a nap and I'll get you some food, ok?... After that if you want to get some rest too, I'm sure the dollhouse will be back to normal by the time you wake up." she says calmingly to both girls, trying her best to calm them and see to their needs. She was one lone Succubus in a building with 6 children, and she was feeling a bit overwhelmed even with her own magic to help her along and keep her from tripping over toys.

She would feel Nate tugging on her gown and looks to him for a moment, "Yes Nate?... Um... W-walk with me hun... I gotta get Demoria settled in and Zarinsea some food, but I promise I'm right here for you too." she says as she leads the way toward the kitchen.

She didn't want to admit that she needed help, but subconsciously she'd have certainly appreciated it. Then came the knocks on the door, "Oh boy... What's gonna happen now?..." she says as she hovers up to the door and lowers herself to her feet, hiding her tail before slipping the door open to see the 5 guests, "Oh my... What a crowd... Uh, hehe... Hello everyone. Welcome to-..." she stops as she recognizes Pentre from his features, just as Elesa described him when she was startled by a crash in the kitchen during the day and found him eating their food! She'd cough softly as she snapped out of it and continued, "Ahem... W-welcome to Lilithia Nightcare center. How may I help you?" she asks as calmly as she could.

Demoria was falling asleep against her, which she liked, and she tried to get Zarinsea to stop crying and cuddle into her as well. Lilim didn't realize it, but her hair was slightly frizzed and she certainly looked like she could use a helping hand around the place. The appearance of a police officer, two cuffed men, a retainer with a horse, and another young girl definitely was an odd group to find at the door of a child care center. The child and the officer she could understand, but the two men in cuffs and the medieval looking gentleman with the steed? That struck her as bizarre, even for the keeper of a nursery for magically gifted youths.
When lillim opened the door cujo took his chance to escape and follow her quietly and trying to slip out of the door befor she noticed if she dos and grabs him he struggled to get free"I need to find that mirror you f$&King demon lady !" If not then he try's to slip by the five people unnoticed making as little noise as humanly possible
Robin straightened up to the woman.

"I am sargeant Robin, these two criminals here are Tron Pentre, homeless and a renouned thief and this gentlemand here is Sir Merthyr Tydfil our highest ranking police force member, with an impeccable career and brilliant record... until today. At present.. under suspension.

Judge Conrad Tydfil has just sentenced these two criminals to community service here at the nursery under your command until such time as their debts are deemed repaid.

This scallywag here, Pentre, stole food from your property and proceeded to eat his ill gotten goods and this young man, here, Merthyr, wrongfully released him without charge" explained Robin

"Rest assured they were both severely reprimanded and justice served indeed. Should you dismiss them for misconduct or rebellion, they stand to face two years in jail..." assured Robin with a broad smile unlocking the cuffs to leave the men in her charge

"My number in case they need to be picked up... it will be my pleasure to lock them up" assured Robin handing the card with the station's contact number

Robin saluted the woman and got back into the police officer's car, driving back to the station to work

Once Robin left, Morgana straightened up, chin up and forward and body posture upright.

"I am the lady Morgana of Camelot... queen of Orkney and princess of Camelot, I do not take it kindly to being manhandled by commoners. Now, I require a handmaid and you may take up the position, given there are no other maidens available" informed Morgana walking into the place and smiling broadly at the children there

"Well... what a surprise..." grinned Morgana "How cute!" giggled Morgana, her long black braid over the shoulder as she saw Zarinsea

Taff was not about to tell her where to go and not to go so allowed Morgana full access to enter, relieved she actually went in of her own accord.

"I am Merthyr, crown prince of Camelot, and the police force commissioner of this kingdom" introduced Merthyr extending his hand to shake hers as he had observed these people do in these foreign kingdom of sorts.

"My manservant, Taff Gelligen" introduced Merthyr to make it clear they did share a connection

"My knight, sir Tron Pentre, the lord knight of Camelot, a misfortunate destitute in this strange kingdom" explained Merthyr

Pentre looked up at Lilim "Look I am so very sorry about the food incident but I have no home, no work, I was starving I didn't think it would cause you to pass out or endanger the girl" apologised Pentre right away in an honest voice

"I´m Taff Gelligen, the prince's manservant, some know me as Merlin, others as Emris, the majority of mortals call me Fate or Destiny, I'm an immortal warlock and unwittingly the cause of this mess. I didn't intend for my enchanted mirror to end up in stray hands, it was meant only for Morgana" excused Taff showing the mirror briefly before putting it back inside his bag "I´ll be sure to keep it safe so as to not increase your burdens" assured Taff taking out a handful of gold pieces as old as time, true museum items by now.

"We need a place to stay whilst we settle in these foreign lands, a place for me and these two gentlemen and the princess... can we stay here whilst I figure a way to return home? I know it's not much but.. if this money is not enough, I can pay more later?" offered Taff happy to crash at the place for lack of anywhere else to go

"I promise I will find work, any work, and pay up lodging fees on time" offered Taff "I´m a great cook and can clean too, I am sure I will find a job somewhere" assured Taff

"As for Gallahad.... the horse only needs hay or a patch of grass" explained Taff as if it were not obvious
Zarinsea Zenunium (played anonymously)

Zarinsea's stomach growled some more at the mention of food. She was still crying, but she nodded through the tears, unable to do anything but wait as Lilim had scooped her up in her arms. And after the events of the day before and today, she had to admit to herself that her tiny body was worn out. What she would give for a nap! However she had found herself having trouble to fall asleep on her own. Her body was trying to coax her to sleep, but if she fell asleep without eating, she would only wake up just as fast as she had fallen asleep, and that wouldn't be good for anybody, as Lilim as probably in desperate need of a break, having to take care of 6 kids by herself. She looked down at Nate, watching him walk with them as their was knocking at the door.

When Lilim had opened the door, she looked at the group of people standing beyond the door. However when Lilim started gently bouncing her up and down, it had a calming affect on Zarinsea, which caused her to stop crying and cuddle into Lilim, closing her eyes, though her stomach continued growling. She really needed to eat. Once she had calmed down, she instinctively gripped onto Lilim's shirt as tightly as she could, which needless to say wasn't tight at all. But it was all the strength she could muster as she cuddled into Lilim as much as she could, wary of the new strangers that stood in front of her.
demoria (played by Rika24)

demoria was so sleepy as she was carried around and slowly nodded off as she cuddled in to her but then she was woken up by the sight of another toddler trying to sneak past and poked Lilim on her hand and pointed at at him to warn her of a escape
"Come... come over children... or not so children, uh? I can sense your ages, some of your powers and read your minds too, you know...." admitted Morgana making her way to the play pen and picking up a random book.

"Now come and sit with me I am going to read books to you and bring them alive too then I will explain to you a very fascinating story on how a treacherous warlock tricked a witch and ended up causing chaos with a mysterious enchanted mirror of hers" informed Morgana sitting gracefully on the floor

Lilim had a child in each arm, so she couldn't rightly reach to stop Cujo from slipping out, not with her hands anyway. As though through instinct and pure luck, Lilim reached with her toes and grabbed Cujo by the shirt to stop him from getting away, "Um... Nice to meet all of you... C-could one of you please grab Cujo for me? My hands are currently full. Tron Pentre huh?... Just as my little sister described you. And you did not cause me to faint, I was asleep on the couch already. You did however, scare the daylights out of Elesa... A fact I am rather bitter about, if you will forgive me admitting." she says as she quickly thinks up a game plan to set these three new gentlemen to work, "Ok then... Taff, if you could collect Cujo and speak to him about that mirror please?... I'd honestly be grateful to have him wrangled. Merthyr, if you could take Demoria here to the crib room upstairs and lay her down for a nap, please. And Tron... Since you like to handle food so much, you can take Zarinsea here and feed her. I'm sure you know where the pantry is and I expect you to give her first pick." she says in a rather calm tone. Releasing her toes from Cujo as Taff collected him.

Strait to the point, she'd allow everyone that wished to enter inside and would speak to them all before they got too far away from her, "Alright... You guys can stay here too, but house rules must be followed. Introductions are mandatory, so thank you, all of you, for introducing yourselves already. Second rule, if Elesa or myself are sound asleep, we are not to be disturbed. Elesa is a very light sleeper and very easy to scare, and if she does wake up and start getting scared, I expect someone trying to comfort her very quickly. Also, I do hope that none of you are skeptical about the use of magic, because I have news for all of you..." she says as she takes to her hover, uncoils her tail from her waist and shows that her emerald eyes had slit pupils like those of a cat or demon, "This center is not named after the Goddess Lilith for nothing. My name is Princess Lilim Nebula Lilithia, but I would appreciate it if you would all just call me Lilim. My days as princess are behind me, and I am trying to stay a simple child care provider. And Taff... We have a lot to talk about in regards to that mirror of yours, so I would appreciate it if you would join me in the dining room with Cujo." she says as she reaches to ruffle Cujo's hair a bit.

She'd then turn her attention to Nate, whom had tried to get her attention earlier, "First though guys... I have another favor to see to. Now then Nate... What was it you were about to ask, hun? I'm so sorry for taking so long to give you the attention you asked for... Forgive me?" she asks in a calm and child friendly tone.
Pentre gawked at her confession

"Are you telling me that I am a fellon with a charge of kidnap and assault on you... when all along you were just an irresponsible adult dozing off leaving a child unattended? How about you tell the court services and my probation officer your version of events, from victim to culprit of child neglect, to get me off the hook uh?" muttered Pentre now feeling terribly done for.

He then reminded Robin's warning, his card slipped between her fingers and smiled broadly instead. "Nevermind I´m sure we'll be just fine and get along just well enough. Cooking... of course... food is my speciality of course" yielded Pentre right away walking into the kitchen and putting an apron on

He rolled up his sleeves and washed his hands in soapy water before looking at the pantry.

"Do they eat solid food at all or mostly mashed up?" mused Pentre thoughtfully staring down at Zarinsea

Seeing such a wide range of ages he ended up going for a combination of both, preparing snacks of carrot sticks, cucumber sticks and sliced apples, radishes and grapes into little bowls for those who had teeth, whilst for those younger he prepared a light sweet mash using apple, banana and mandarine, mixing it and turning it into a puree, humming and whistling a tune softly as he worked away at the task.

Once the tea was ready, he did the washing up and left the crockery to dry up, coming to distribute the meal and apple juice on the plastic small tables that were clearly toddler sized for those able to sit

He then looked for the high chairs for those that needed to be spoon fed, the more challenging part of being in charge of meals, without a shadow of a doubt. These toddlers could easily pelt him with fruit and spit food and yet, he had no means to protect himself or retaliate given their age and the watchful eyes of Lilim. How kind of Taff to send him to the stocks, albeit with a more modern day take.

He crouched to be at Zarinsea's height, staring at her puzzled and somewhat lost, clearly having had no contact at all with children before.

"So which one are you, that type of food or this mushy type of food?" asked Pentre looking for the child to glance at either direction.

Merthyr looked up a bit cautious not particularly used to dealing with children as such, never mind little girls but Lilim clearly felt overwhelmed and needed the help, not to say the courts had ordered so. For the time being he had to adjust to these new chores and quickly at that.

"Yes... of course, whatever needs to be done" accepted Merthyr coming over to Demoria

He took up the sleepy child in arms, gently resting her against his chest, as gallant and mighty as a noble prince which he was, scooping her and carrying her in arms pausing to realize he did not know the layout exactly, opening a few doors and finally placing the child in the nursery, carefully and slowly lowering her and tucking her in.

"Good night, princess" whispered in a soft low voice before returning to the room downstairs to help out, sitting in the circle to listen to Morgana's version of events on what happened exactly still gutted to find out Taff's true nature just in time to be tossed into a time warp

Taff casually waved at the armor and horse turning it all into a toy size stuffing the armor into the travel bag for now. For Taff, everything inevitably ended up in his common looking bag that inside was anything but common whilst holding the horse by the stomach for now, disregarding the naying sounds.

He lowered to Cujo's height seeing his not so happy face.

"Come now warrior... are you upset about your missing sword? I can summon it back if you like?..." offered gently "Witches and warlocks like lady Morgana and me can summon things from nothing you know" assured Taff with a small smile

"Why the rush to leave anyways? There's only a forest out there, cold, dark, muddy and very unpleasant. I should know, I have been made to sleep in them before enough times." trailed off Taff

"Look... we can be friends if you like... see... I was told to pick you but I am only a manservant, servants like me don't manhandle knights and warriors without permission, but I can't risk ending up homeless like Pentre if lady Lilim kicks me out.

I need time to find a solution to a very special mirror of mine... so... would you let me pick you up for now? I can let you play with Gallahad in the mean time" offered Taff opening his arms in case Cujo agreed to come, never to impose on anyone big or small, offering the horse on the palm of his hand
"Look here warlock I'm just trying to turn myself into a man again and I have live in the woods my self for a wile so bud off I don't care " he tryed to storm off in anger towards the woods if he is stopped and picked up he wails loud curses and crys if not then he keeps storming off into the woods to find the mirror and his weapons muttering to him self only to come back hours later dirty and with a lot of scratches
Taff stood in front of the child stopping his march politely but obviously obstructively standing in the way

"Why the woods exactly? If you were planning to go out and look for the enchanted mirror, well, since it was mine... I took it back, see?" pointed out Taff taking the item from his bag to show the same mirror at the boy, facing downwards to not let others stare at it, the casing and precious stones though a clear indication it was the same mirror, before stuffing it into his bag, putting the little horse down onto the carpet to roam about freely.

"Now... if you want it and it is here... no need to go out eh?" suggested Taff carefully closing the door shut and coming to sit down on the carpet, bag on his lap, to listen to Morgana's storytelling, explaining events according to her version.

Evil king Conrad stealing a baby he couldn't have then blaming helpful magic wielders for helping out, running through how evil the ungrateful king was and the scramble to safety they all had to take, the treacherous sorcerer who acted like a servant letting other magic friends get hurt without helping out... moving on to explain how she, a poor princess, was cheated and tricked by the mean and evil warlock to look into an enchanted mirror and be robbed of some of her powers just like the rest of them did.

This version of events clearly left Taff as the ultimate enemy of humanity and magic folk altogether, causing Taff to cringe as the children glared at him evil eyed, clearly, as per Morgana's words, his fault the mirror was made, his fault these adults were reduced to children and his fault that she and prince Merthyr and sir Pentre ended up stuck in a different world, after all, it was Taff who used the cup of life to muddle up fates

"Okay..." trailed off Taff cautiously slidding back and away from the circle before the rioty children came to attack him to steal that mirror, save the princess and make them all big again

Nate could obviously see she had had her hands full, quite literally actually so he waited patiently. Once she told him to speak he smiled, getting an idea. "I have a deal that would benefit both of us." He said, trying to sound professional. "You teach me how to use my abilities, and i'll help you out with stuff!"
demoria (played by Rika24)

meanwhile demoria has a bad dream shaking and starts crying while in the cot
"Are the dungeons kept upstairs?" quizzed Merthyr at the wailing, screams, cries and screeches he often heard in the torture chambers at Camelot's castle when prisoners were questioned, reprimanded or simply put to death.

This certainly was a very different world if the dungeons looked so inviting and were kept upstairs, something else to keep in mind for sure.

He remembered placing the child sound asleep, the concept of such cries and screams clearly startling him from listening to the story. He stood up and came to check up on the girl, feeling for his sword yet not finding it, thus snatching a broom for lack of anything else

He patted Taff's shoulder patiently "Sorry... Taff.. erm... Emris... you get to be the bad guy this time round it seems, it is all your fault according to her events" teased Merthyr watching Taff open his mouth to protest and shutting it not about to contradict his liege lord, the prince, instead crossing his arms in disapproval along his chest.
Using a toy sword cujo tryed to sneak it away from taff if he caught him cujo would snatch at it if not he takes the mirror quietly to the bathroom to find a way to turn himself back into an adult

(Sorry if this is short )
Taff tugged his travel bag closer to him and touched the mirror handle causing it to vanish.

"There... safe from your reach before you make yourself even smaller... I am not good at nappy changing and bottle feeding" muttered Taff lifting Cujo under the arms

"There is one thing the story didn't say... the mirror only takes years away, till you are as little as a newborn there is no cure or remedy to reverse that mirror's effect as of yet, I have to ...er... conjure another mirror to do the opposite and honestly I haven't had enough time yet, I dont even have a mirror to use for that even, I don't have money to acquire one, of course, with you keeping us all so busy no time to buy one at all either. Seems you are out of luck at present" appeased Taff putting Cujo back down, taking a toy sword to play battles and defend himself from the angered children now that they knew there was no such cure readily available

Elesa as well was woken up by Demoria's struggles with her bad dream and started to cry. Lilim's instincts would home in on her crying and her eyes would go wide, blinking and looking to Merthyr before taking his hand, "Not dungeons... That's Elesa and Demoria. Taff? Have you and Tron got control of the entertainment and food for the moment? Merthyr and I have crying ones to see to. And Nate?... Hun I'd be more than happy to teach you how to control your powers. Mind if I give you a little safety from them for the moment?" she says before cupping her hand behind his head and leaning in to kiss him on the forehead. Once again her Succubus draining would leech just enough energy from his core to put a safety on his flames, "Let me make sure everyone is ok and we can work on your powers more directly, ok?" she says with a soft smile.

If Nate was sated, Lilim would take Merthyr right to the room the girls were in and opened the door quickly, "You console Elesa... I'll get Demoria." she says quickly. The crying children would have adult attention within the next 5 seconds.

Lilim would scoop Demoria up and bounce with her a little, "It's ok, Demoria... Momma Lilim's got you. You're safe baby girl... Ssssshhh... There there... You're ok..." she says slowly and comfortingly.

Elesa would be whimpering in the corner of the room, crying her eyes out in unprovoked fear. She'd squeak as the door flew open, and grew quiet as she saw and heard Lilim, about to crawl out of her hiding spot when she heard someone else in the room and pressed herself more into the corner.

Lilim would look around and wouldn't see or hear Elesa anymore, "Elesa?... You in here? It's ok, you can come out. I have someone for you to meet. Merthyr..." she says as she gestures for him to come closer to her and step into Elesa's field of view, "Elesa, this is Merthyr. He's here to help. Come on out, I promise he's safe." she calls out in a calm tone.

Elesa would crawl out from under one of the cribs and slowly stand, holding her arms in front of her, hugging herself with her elbows in her palms shyly. If Merthyr had any recognition of the old Royal Vizier, Wyrma Silkie, that had tended to his grandmother until roughly a decade ago, even from pictures or paintings or stories, he'd notice that Elesa looked very close to them, if only younger and her hair free flowing and not done up in any kind of noble manner. She'd circle around the cribs and come up to Lilim quickly, Lilim spinning with Demoria in her arms and meeting Elesa on the other side of her chest for a loving hug, "I'm sorry, Elesa... You just keep getting woke up tonight huh?... Things should calm down soon." she says comfortingly, scooping her up to hold her and Demoria both for a moment, "Here Merthyr... Take Demoria... She's calmed. C'mon Elesa. You can just hold onto me and we can go see everyone, ok? You can sleep with me come morning. I'll protect you from all the bad noises. And I could really use your help too. Would you help me out?" she asks in a quiet and calming tone.

Elesa would be crying as she clung to Lilim, slowly calming as Lilim held her and spoke, drying her eyes when she hears Lilim needs her help and she'd give a brave nod, hugging Lilim again and staying close to her.

Lilim would look to Merthyr, "C'mon... Bring Demoria with us. Best to not have to come back due to another bad dream, hmm?" she says coaxingly before leading the way back to the others, making sure Merthyr was following her with Demoria cradled safely against his chest.

Nate smiled as she said she would teach him, and blushed a little as she kissed his forehead. Nate didn't have a mother, so he didn't quite have the experience of a mother and son relationship. *Kisses are nice~* He thought to himself, sitting on the couch and testing his flame. Instead of setting his hand ablaze it just got very warm, almost like a heating pad. He put his hands on his cheeks, enjoying the warmth. (awww X3 i can just imagine his little puffy cheeks! little kids are so cute XD)
Zarinsea Zenunium (played anonymously)

Zarinsea stared at Tron questioningly as he picked her up and carried her into the kitchens, setting her in the high chair. She didn't have much to do other than watch him cook, pouting as she recalled Lilim stating that Zarinsea would get first pick, though he wouldn't move to so much as what it was she wanted. For his sake, he had better be a good cook. But she wasn't in much of a position to argue, now was she. She just sat there and watched him as he made the food, before staring right back at him with eyes that closely resembled stars. Carrot sticks, cucumber sticks and sliced apples, radishes and grapes, and then mushed up food that was put inside a blender. She stared at it awkwardly before noticing him making.....Tea? Tea, for an infant? She had sincerely hoped this was just some poor joke, because if this man was serious, he was more than likely trying to get her seriously hurt if not killed.

It wasn't until now that she noticed the quiet tune that he was humming, and had to admit, it was a lovely melody. Not as lovely as the one her mother, Aries, would sing to her when she was first born, but it was enough to keep her entertained before he finished, setting everything to the side. Oh, how she wished she was grown so she could eat some of her favorites, but her body wouldn't have been able to handle it. Her eyes widened as she crouched to be at her height, putting them at eye level with one another. She wasn't going to tell him that she required mushy food, regardless of whether or not it was true. She would have liked to keep some dignity as a deity at least, and being spoon fed would just take that away from her. She looked over to the solid food and pointed, before making a baby talk noise to indicate she wanted the solid food.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Lilithia Nightcare Service

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus