Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Cowboy and The Angel(CLOSED 1X1)

Rose (played by StillDoll) Topic Starter

Rose bit her lower lip and led the way back into the house. "Dunken is a guy i've known for a while. He's an asshole and a horse thief. He does it to attract my attention so he can get me to marry him. Before all this started, we went on a few dates. But he tried to go to far one night and i broke it off. Since then he breaks into my barn, steals my horses, or lets them out and onto his property since it borders mine. Craig, the sheriff, wont do anything cause Dunken owns half the town," she explained as they entered the kitchen. With a sigh, she took out her ingredients and started to mix them up in the bowl. "I guess it sometimes gets to me since no one does anything except for me and i cant do all tha-" she cut off as the flour she was using, blew into the air when the air conditioning came on. It powdered Tiberius's face and a giggle escaped her lips.
Tiberius (played by berserker544)

Tiberius sighed, and wiped some of it off of his face. "Thanks for that..." he said and grabbed a paper towel and wiped off the rest, then threw out the paper towel "Okay-" leaving the subject of the ranch war going on alone "-what can I do to help?" he asked her, giving her a slight smile

Rose's eyes glimmered with amusement and the smile was still on her face. Then she continued to mixx the batter with a smile. "Well i hope you dont mind but we're having pancakes for dinner. I seriously need to go to the store," she said sheepishly. "Can you grab the milk and two eggs for me? Also light the stove," she gave out intructions as she mixed the batter together. Soon, she was flipping oancakes and placing them on plates all golden brown. Motioning for Tiberius to take a seat at the table, she brought over his plate and a container of syrup. Setting them down in the middle of the table, she then handed him silverware and smiled. "There we are. Dinner is served," she said cheerily.

"Thank you..." he said, before closing his eyes. He put his hands together, fingers interlaced, mumbled something for a few seconds, broke the hand grip and started to eat "Wow...these are pretty good..." he said, chuckling as he ate. He kept his eyes low, mostly on the food, though he did still the odd glance from her, just studying her. "So...why haven't you had a hand here before me?" he asked her after a few minutes

Rose smiled at his compliment and quietly ate her food. An odd ruffling sound coming from her direction every now and then. Her shirt shifted slightly but not because she moved it purposely. Her wings were starting to get cramped and uncomfortable, a dull pain at the base of her bone that connected her wings to her body.

Caught off guard momentarily at his question, she wanted to tell him that she just had a good feeling about him but that would be wierd so she kept it to herself. "Well this town is pretty small and everyone has their own ranches or jobs to deal with. Besides you looked capable enough for the job and i was just hoping you would take the offer," she replied with a smile. When she was done, she took their plates into the kitchen and washed them off before drying and putting them away.

"Well...I'm glad I did. You got a nice ranch here, but it needs work..." he said and stood up. "Now...if you don't mind, I think I'm going out riding for a bit...maybe explore a bit myself, unless you got something you want me to do before hand?" he asked picking up his hat, he had taken off before and put it on his head. He wanted to go look around...possible stay out late...maybe see if he can't cause a bit of chaos if some un wanted visitors returned

Rose watched him get up and put his hat back on, a bright smile gracing her lips. "Alright. Dont stay out too late though becuase it gets awful cold at night and i dont want you..er need you getting sick," she said, correcting herself before he caught that she said want instead of need. But she turned and left him to do what he wanted since she oddly trusted him enough. Going upstairs, she stripped down and let her wings stretch out spreading tweleve feet from wing tip to wing tip. Then she was quick to take a shower and get out. Shaking her wings dry before getting dressed in her pj's and crawlig into her bed. Laying on her stomach, she closed her eyes as dreariness took over.

Tiberius went up stairs as she had a shower and grabbed his rifle, leaving the pistol in the case. He walked out, grabbing his shooting saddle and switched it off of Arthur. He got on and rode out to the general area where the hole was in the fence. He rode to a lonely tree, and then stripped Arthur of his saddle, and let him walk free. Arthur moved off about 50 feet, and started to graze, Tiberius sat down at the base of the tree, facing the fence line, and looked out, with his rifle butt between his crossed legs, the barrel going over his shoulder, he sat there, and waited. The only thing that made noise in the night was Arthur chewing on grass and the crickets chirping...

Dunken was soon hitching up his trailer and having four ranch hands go out to Rose's ranch tonight. When they left, they headed for the hole they had made the previous night and parked the truck. Then one young ranch hand hopped out and made it a little bigger before starting to direct the trailer and truck into the pasture.

Rose stayed asleep all night and had decided before dawn she would go for a ride. Find a nice place o stretch her wings, and maybe get some flying time in though she doubted it.

Tiberius chuckled, and lifted his rifle "Almost too easy..." he whispered to himself as he put the butt against his shoulder, took aim and fired seven quick shots. He didn't shoot anyone, but he did hit what he was aiming for. The tires on his side of the trailer, the back windshield of the truck, and both tires on his side of the truck as well. The rest just went into dirt for extra effect. "I GOT MORE SHOTS IF YOU WANT MORE!" he yelled, laughing a bit. "I SUGGEST YOU MOVE RIGHT ON BACK OVER TO YOUR SIDE OF THE FENCE!" he yelled again, and before anything happened, he got on his stomach, and took aim again. 7 shots gone, 8 more before he would have to reload...

The ranch hands were quick to duck down in case he was taking actual shots at them. Then they shot off towards the hole in the fence. Once on their side, they didnt stop and kept running. The horses in that part of Rose's pasture all scattered when Tiberius was taking shots. Once firing ceased, they started calming down and one even walked over to the hole in the fence. Checking it out, the mare stepped out of the pasture. Luna had started pacing in her stall as the shots went off. Now she uneasily whinnied and kicked on the stall door.

Tiberius watched for a while, making sure no one came back. After a hour of waiting, he got up, walked over, started the truck up and backed it up onto their side of the fence, and turned it off. He got out, and left it there, and returned to the tree, and waited a bit longer. After another hour of waiting, he got up, whistled for Arthur who was used to gun fire, and put the saddle back on him. By the time Tiberius came back it was around 2. He stripped Arthur a second time, letting him graze in the pasture from earlier, walked into the house and up the stairs, slowly. Once in his room, Tiberius threw his hat onto a dresser, kicked off his boots, and fell onto the bed and fell asleep.

Rose woke up just before dawn and quietly snuck downstairs after pulling on a tank top and jean shorts. A small rucksack had a button up, black and white checkered shirt for when it started getting later on in the day and she knew Tiberius would be up. Her tanktop was opened up in certain places on her back that would allow her to spread and use her wings without the fabric getting in the way. Making a quick breakfast of pancakes, eggs, and bacon for Tiberius, she set it on the table then quickly ran outside. Saddeling up Luna, she hopped on and rode out into the pasture and further out. Once she had gotten far enough out, she stripped the saddle and horse blanket off Luna and let her graze.
Then she spread her wings out and let the early morning sun beat down on her feathers. After a few minutes, she layed down in the grass on her stomach and relaxed for a good hour. Slowly falling asleep, she took a nap in the early morning sun.

Eventually Tiberius woke up, though he was still tired, he knew it was best for him to get up. He went and got cleaned up, shave, shower, brush his teeth, and all that good stuff. He walked down the stairs with the same outfit, expect a dark blue t-shirt this time. He walked into the kitchen, and saw the food. "Miss.Rose?" he called out, hoping to hear her. After a few seconds he shrugged. 'Hopefully this is for me...' he thought, sat down and started to eat. His thoughts went to Dunken. 'I didn't go too far did I? I didn't hurt anyone, and returned the truck. They were trespassing, with the intent to steal, and he could argue they broke the fence, so add vandalism to the list, so defending the ranch was within my right...'he thought to himself. If Dunken did try any legal move against them, they could easily counter sue for theft, and the list of things above...It was a good thing he wrote the lalience plate number down though, so that if he argued it wasn't his truck, they had some proof. And if what Miss.Rose says is true, and the town won't stand against Dunken, then, all they had to do is go to the next town and find themselves a lawyer there. Someone not touched by Dunken...

Rose soon woke up and hopped up with a curse as she realized it was getting close to noon. Throwing on her rucksack, she folded he wings tightly to her back and saddeled Luna up. Then swung her leg over and tapped her flank taking off at a run. Racing through the field, she took the reins in between her teeth and took her button up shirt out of the rucksack. Pulling it on just as they came up tothe front of the house, quickly buttoning it up she hopped off of Luna. Her shirt was halfway buttoned up as she ran inside and accidently ran into Tiberius. Knocking him to the floor with the force behind it and she fell right on top of him.

he landed with a grunt, his head smacking into the floor. For a second, his view was blurry and unfocused. It took a few moments before he was able to see, and finally feel Rose on top of him "Go-good morning Miss.Rose..." he said, blushing terribly. "How are you doing today?" he asked, not knowing of anything else to say

Rose's shirt slipped down her shoulders since it wasnt buttoned up all the way. A few feathers sticking out to where they were visible as she propped herself up a blush as red as a rose spreading across her cheeks. "M-morning Tiberius! Im so sorry. I was in a rush..a-and im..sorry.." she said rushed. The little sunlight that filtered in through the window reflected off the white feathers that were visible. Not knowing that feathers were visible, she wasnt in a rush to fix her shirt. "Im was doing pretty good," she replied thn was quick to get off of him, only to wince and lean against the wall for support. The top of her wings visible by now.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Cowboy and The Angel(CLOSED 1X1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus