Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Looking for some more partners<3

Yuppers.

I do anything from fantasy, sci-fi, action, romance, adventure, pretty much anything.

I am up to all kinds of romance as well, heterosexual as well as homosexual.

I prefer to double up on characters, and enjoy using more than one in a single roleplay.

I prefer PM or email, but will do forum rps on occasion, and even MSN messenger at others.

I am constantly making new characters, so if none of my characters suit your fancy let me know and maybe I'll design one to use for the occasion if you're in it for the long term.
I enjoy working on plot TOGETHER. As in, you must be able to throw some in as well, I can't do everything or I run dry fast.
Also, please, talk to me in OOC (out-of-character) once in awhile. Discuss potential plot with me, or just chat. I enjoy getting to know you.

Also, I don't want a damn book every post, pardon the language. But literacy does not mean book. It means properly written nicely-formed sentences. I type anywhere from 2 sentences to 5 paragraphs per post depending on the current events and plotline. But seriously... writing books every post just makes the rp go nowhere fast, I don't need to know about the dust on your characters eyelashes and how saliva hits the air sparkling when they cough... like really? /end-rant

Anyhows, if that didn't scare you away, maybe I'm your type.
Browse through my characters and if a couple interest you, throw me an idea you wanna do, what characters of mine you're interested in, and which of your lovely characters you'd like to use. Or just drop me a PM and we can brainstorm something. Don't be shy<3

Anyhows... any takers<333?

PS: I have no limits in 'that sense' as well, but please, don't make the rp all about sex. I will end it.
I don't mind it if it has to do with the plot or to enhance the character relationship, but if you just wanna fap to my characters...
click the back button. Now. Kthxbai.
(psst. Just letting you people who read this thread know; it's totally worth the time looking through her characters. I love RPing with Amirrora!)
Amirrora Topic Starter

Aww, thanks Celestina<3. He he.
Agreed. She's defiantly been keeping me thinking guessing and on my toes and though I don't really think so I guess she believes I've thrown her a few curve balls as well. Heh.

The higher the number the more most awesome epicness of cornship flavored tacos it is Rping with her.

That roll so defiantly does not cover the extent of my true opionion...

rolled 1d100 and got 64

Amirrora Topic Starter

Ha ha. Thank you Lance!
And you have thrown in some awesomesauce twists<3

Oh those naughty dice, they love going against what you say huh?
1-10- I kill the blasphemous other dice in a epic manner.
11-12- the dice are spared...

And more twists to come. Wait till I kick my next idea into action. Then fun will happen. Bwahahaha *hack wheeze cough* geez...how do bad guys laugh like that...?

And boom goes the old dice in an epic manner.

rolled 1d12 and got 1

Kim Site Admin

Heck no. Don't you know that on a roll that low, you botch the attempt and end up stabbing your own self in the leg while trying to murder the dice? Thems the rules. ;)
Amirrora Topic Starter

@ Lance: It's cause they secretly practice TONS in front of a mirror. Hence why all baddies have deep ominous voices, as they screwed up their throat from too much evil laughter.

@ Kim: That sounds dreadfully painful.
@Kim- tis true BUT!!! I was holding the dice against my leg so it gets shanked too either way. Now how I stab the knife wielding hand with the very knife it wields is beyond me...much less managing to stab the dice and my leg at the same time... EPIC CRITICAL FAIL OF AWESOME HITNESS!

@Amirrora- They some tricky bantha Poodoo heads...
Amirrora Topic Starter

@Lance: ...A what wha?... Nevermind... Lol.
*gigglefits*
This is all very amusing x3
Bantha poodoo.

Bantha-Big hairy creature with ram like horns commonly used as mounts for the tuskan raiders/sand people of tattoine.
Poodoo- poop...

Welcome to the portion of my mind that house a vast knowledge of the star wars universe.
Amirrora Topic Starter

Lance2011 wrote:
Bantha poodoo.

Bantha-Big hairy creature with ram like horns commonly used as mounts for the tuskan raiders/sand people of tattoine.
Poodoo- poop...

Welcome to the portion of my mind that house a vast knowledge of the star wars universe.

I... learned something useless today.

...COOL!
Negative. It is not useless as when in a pinch it can as an insult against an non pseudo nerd to throw them off hard. For even better effect speak said insult as yoga would. Ie: bantha poodoo you are. I am win! Heh.
I am alwaaaaays up for a new game. Look through my characters and let me know if you're interested in any. If not let me know a character of yours you want to play with and I may have a character who doesn't have a profile yet we can play with :3
Amirrora Topic Starter

f0x1nth3b0x wrote:
I am alwaaaaays up for a new game. Look through my characters and let me know if you're interested in any. If not let me know a character of yours you want to play with and I may have a character who doesn't have a profile yet we can play with :3

:) Sounds good. I'll go take a peek.
:3
f0x1nth3b0x wrote:
:3

Because IE doesn't show smilies, that came up as an empty post to me. XD Good thing I hit 'reply'!
That's because IE is on par with nazis. *shakes fist*
Which makes it strange that my school insists it's the browser we use on our laptops. XD

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Looking for some more partners<3

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus