Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The DragonSlayers

Evelyn (played by Raven14)

Evelyn thanked him for the compliment "his name is vlue" she glanced at the woman "I know that more than you think."
Smiling, she sighs.
"Honestly, I'm just happy that I'm no longer at arrow point."
Daric Masterton (played by Arcol) Topic Starter

"Well," Daric said, "Now that that's out of the way, we have other problems to deal with. Mersoth has returned, and we don't know if he is to destroy us or just live away from civilization. Whatever the case, the Fire Dragon is still a dangerous foe to face. If you would accompany me on my quest, we would be certain to find the truth."
"I'm down. Could go for an adventure right about now."
Smiling lazily, she turned to the others.

(It's open. Go ahead and join in.)
Alex (played by EeveeMaster)

(Ok, thanks! Whew! I thought I would have to send a PM, and that would be bad, because I don't know how to send one!) Alex walked into town, his iron great sword in it's sheath on his back.
Glancing towards the Newcomer,Madison chuckled.
"Maybe that guy could help out too," she stated.

(Hello?)
Arram Findlay (played by CoolShortie)

Arram nodded. "I'd like to come as well, if that's alright with everyone else," he said.
She smiled.
"Anyone wanna go on a potentially life or death quest?"

"All who shall join," Daric triumphantly shouted, "For Blood, For Glory, For Honor!" He mounted his horse (He had a horse nearby) and began to ride away before stopping to wait for those to follow.
"For not dying!" Madison teased as she reared up then galloped behind him, not needing a horse.

Evelyn looked at the dragon they nodded "me and Vlue shall follow you in your journey but other Dragons will not be harmed!" She declared as she mounted Vlue preparing for take off.
Madison simply laughs as she gallops along.
Arram Findlay (played by CoolShortie)

Arram jogged after them, whistling as a bird glided down and kept pace with them. "Mind if I catch a ride with one of you?" He called to the rest of the group. Running was slower, and it used more energy than riding a mount.
Madison stopped in her tracks.
"I wouldn't mind if you wanted to hop on"

Evelyn chuckled at the thought she landed Vlue and offered a ride "no offence but I think it would be faster if we just flew?" She suggested to the two of them
Madison shifted uncomfortably as she thought of having her hooves off the ground. There weren't many airial creatures that made her comfortable with flight.
D and D characters (played by Arcol) Topic Starter

The great drake lay there in his pile of gold, dreaming of the things in his past; the destruction of his first village, the death of his siblings (Save for Mercelia), a golden shield, a warrior, his daughter, the knights of Avantianor, Myrthur, the half-drow, the trick, Dreg's demise, the loss of his mortal eye, his daughter again, Queen Julia, Netharan, darkness, Shadowmist, the Witcher and his daughter, a Lizard man and his Daedric followers, EVELYNN! Mersoth awoke with a start, his sight blinded due to his missing eyes. Valerianos, he recognized, by the smell and sound of it. His many wounds seared with pain, every movement met with sharp jabs, like a sword to the weakened scales. He lay down again, the events not again crossing his mind in thought, nor in dreams. His healers were surprised at his awakening, but resumed work when they assumed it was safe, wounds closing, scales sharpening, pain leaving. But his eye, the eye that bandit had stolen from him. Netharan, he concluded, could heal him. He prayed, and as he prayed, the minions fled, and Netharan came, giving two eyes to Mersoth, the first, normal and renewed. But the second, appearance blind, truth all-seeing, the eye of Netharan. Red and white, the eyes glowed, normal to right, enchanted to left. The god dissapeared, Mersoth healed and sight restored.
Quickclaws (played by DearCharlie)

He peaks towards the great dragon and gasps with excitement. He's well!

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The DragonSlayers

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus