Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The DragonSlayers

Arram Findlay (played by CoolShortie)

Arram jogged after them, whistling as a bird glided down and kept pace with them. "Mind if I catch a ride with one of you?" He called to the rest of the group. Running was slower, and it used more energy than riding a mount.
Madison stopped in her tracks.
"I wouldn't mind if you wanted to hop on"
Evelyn (played by Raven14)

Evelyn chuckled at the thought she landed Vlue and offered a ride "no offence but I think it would be faster if we just flew?" She suggested to the two of them
Madison shifted uncomfortably as she thought of having her hooves off the ground. There weren't many airial creatures that made her comfortable with flight.
D and D characters (played by Arcol) Topic Starter

The great drake lay there in his pile of gold, dreaming of the things in his past; the destruction of his first village, the death of his siblings (Save for Mercelia), a golden shield, a warrior, his daughter, the knights of Avantianor, Myrthur, the half-drow, the trick, Dreg's demise, the loss of his mortal eye, his daughter again, Queen Julia, Netharan, darkness, Shadowmist, the Witcher and his daughter, a Lizard man and his Daedric followers, EVELYNN! Mersoth awoke with a start, his sight blinded due to his missing eyes. Valerianos, he recognized, by the smell and sound of it. His many wounds seared with pain, every movement met with sharp jabs, like a sword to the weakened scales. He lay down again, the events not again crossing his mind in thought, nor in dreams. His healers were surprised at his awakening, but resumed work when they assumed it was safe, wounds closing, scales sharpening, pain leaving. But his eye, the eye that bandit had stolen from him. Netharan, he concluded, could heal him. He prayed, and as he prayed, the minions fled, and Netharan came, giving two eyes to Mersoth, the first, normal and renewed. But the second, appearance blind, truth all-seeing, the eye of Netharan. Red and white, the eyes glowed, normal to right, enchanted to left. The god dissapeared, Mersoth healed and sight restored.
Quickclaws (played by DearCharlie)

He peaks towards the great dragon and gasps with excitement. He's well!

She smiled seeing the excitement from one and caususness from the other helping both up as she took flight.
She glances to the not mounted friend.
"Wanna hitch a ride?"
Arram Findlay (played by CoolShortie)

Arram nodded. "Sure, thanks." He climbed up onto the cervitaur's back. "For adventure!" He shouted.
Laughing, she follows the Dragon Slayer.
D and D characters (played by Arcol) Topic Starter

The left eye sees into QuickClaw's soul, searching his history, his past, his future. The right eye stares into nothingness, peering into the dark. "I see everything now," Mersoth wondered aloud, "everything of your nature, your past, your future." He paused, taking everything in a new perspective.
Quickclaws (played by DearCharlie)

Though he would usually be skeptical, Quickclaws had learned to take the wise dragon's words literally. Instead, he was amazed. And his expression said it all.
"That's astonishing!"
GliTcH (played anonymously)

"Hehehe that dragon is mine!" Glitch says quietly "muffin trap it! Java BLAST IT!"
JaVa (played anonymously)

"Ok miss"
Muffin (played anonymously)

"YES MAM!"

((omg um wth?? Are u guys like somewhere in the world sorry if it's offencive but where did u come from??))

((We were a loose to join))

((mkay))

"yay! We caught a dragon!" Muffin says cheeringly! "Don't be so blue deary! Muffin says before killing the dragon with her fellow comrades.
Echo (played anonymously)

Echo was walking around his cave before a dragon attacked with someone riding it (if you want I can change it) drawing his scythe making the blade blue "Leave me alone! I do not want to fight!" Before his skin turns to bone

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The DragonSlayers

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus