Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Forest in the Mists [OPEN]

Ayvas (played by Sabriel)

Grey eyes look through an open window into the forest's endless fog. A cold autumn wind gently brushes Avi's white hair. From up in her treehouse, the young girl can see a couple squirrels chase each other on a nearby branch. She imagines them to be friends. Scamper and Spots, Avi names them. After a while the squirrels run out of sight. Pulling an old quilt closer, Avi continues to stare out into the clouded, foggy forest. Waiting.
6976301461_7f6b77e86c_m.jpg

((This is my first forum RP ever... so please let me know if I make any terrible mistakes. I don't have a direction for this. Was hoping we could just go with it and see :) Picture is by Ildiko Neer))
Keith (played by ChaoticMonkey)

(Mind if I Rp with you?)
Ayvas (played by Sabriel) Topic Starter

(Not at all :) )

The sound of a males feet russling through leaves filled the air,but he could hardly notice. He had his headphones on and had a small book in his hand. He was writing quickly and had his black hair covering his left blue eye. He didn't pay much attention to his surroundings when he walked,but that was normal. It was easily told that he wasn't 'normal.'
He soon stopped nearby and sat on the ground. He was slightly tickled by a few leaves but he lost the need to laugh. His hand stopped writing and scanned the page.

Hm...not good enough. Nothing is good enough anymore.

Hearing footsteps in the leaves, Avi suddenly gets up and pokes her head out the window. She sees an older boy with dark hair sitting down next to Robert the tree. The girl reaches her hand out and points at him. *Is he real?* she asks herself. Avi sits back down on her small wooden stool. *I will watch him for a while and see what happens.*

Keith flipped through a few of the tattered pages as he takes off his headphones and tilts his head. He noticed one of his pages were missing,one of the ones that were loose. He sighed heavily and threw the booklet onto the ground and he could only preform a facepalm at that point. "It's gone..." He knew he couldn't just replace the page,it was a page that had to be from the book. He dropped his red pen and put his face in his hands.

Great...

Avi watches the boy put his face in his hands. *Is he going to take a nap? He looks tired,* she stares at him. The stare turns into a frown at his lack of a name, and decides to call him Robby. Makes sense, since Robert the tree obviously likes him. A hint of a smile forms on her lips as she continues to watch Robby.

Keith started to scene someone around as he lifted his head and looked in the direction of her. His blue eyes glimmered a hopeful look but his face expression showed curiosity. He spoke loud enough for her to hear. "Um...Hello up there?!" His voice was in slight question.

As their eyes meet Avi is surprised. She instinctively puts her blanket over her head like a hood. She can see life in Robby's eyes. This is unexpected. When he speaks she jumps a little bit. It's been so long since she's heard another voice besides her imaginary friends. Avi smiles wide and shouts "Hello there Robby!"

"Robby? Umm...My name is Keith!" He smiled and walked closer and he scratched the back of his head. "So What'cha doing up there? Arn't you lonely?" He pulled a bit of hair out of his eyes.

Avi runs back into the tree house and puts on an old blue sweater. She then climbs down the tree using small steps that were nailed into the trunk. As soon as she hits the ground she runs over to Keith, her steps awkward and almost losing balance a couple times. Ignoring his questions, Avi grabs Keith's hand and pulls him a little. "Come on! Let me show you my secret place." Her smile widens in excitement. Someone new!

Keith could only smile and didn't even think about his book at the moment. He could only put his free hand on her head and pat it. "Alright,let's see your secret place."

Another breeze of cold autumn wind brushes past Avi as she grins at Keith. She starts running deeper into the forest, expecting Keith to follow. Her bare feet made imprints in the leaves. She didn't stop for brambles or weeds, headed further into the fog, laughing and singing along the way.

"Hey! Wait up a little!" He tried his best to keep up with her,but his shoes kinda slowed him down. His hair that covered his eyes finally blew back and exposed their really dark color,which looked nice on him.

Avi stops at a rock twice her size. She climbs up and stands at the top, showing off a heroic pose. The fog is so thick here one can barely see anything around them. The girl starts talking about how this rock, this "Wallace rock" is her special place. Her safe place. No one can see her here and she can't see anyone else. Then she realizes she's alone. Keith must be behind a little bit.

He finally approached and scratched his head while panting. "You're a really fast girl....and I run track too..." He fell backwards to rest.

Avi goes up to Keith and stares at him, her grey eyes showing no life. She grins. "You are different. I like you, Robby."

"Hey,my name isn't Robby,it's Keith!" He smiled and rubbed his eyes just a bit. "Please don't call my Robby."

"What's wrong with your eyes, Robby?" Avi frowns and sits cross legged next to Keith. "Why are you here anyway? No one enters the forest."

"I was ummm...running...and...um.. I wanted to take a new path."

He knew he was lying but he also didn't care if she called him Robby anymore. He closed his eyes for a minute and when he opened them,they were green.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Forest in the Mists [OPEN]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus