Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The day the world fell into darkness (OPEN)

Bushido Blade (played by ChaoticMonkey)

The world was eclipsed into complete darkness. The world was in total darkness because of one mistake. I myself was only left with one thing to keep me alive and kicking. My blade. In this world,if you want to live you can not say you do not like violence,but you may say "I might for one reason. To live." Heh,my memories on this event,is clearly fresh.

Date:April 15,3000
Time: 7:66 pm

"We will create a stabilized Black hole that will only retract the enemies. Nothing more." A scientist with a greedy smile for money in his pocket became noticable as he looked at his lovely partner,waiting for her singnal. Soon as she bobbed her head meaning 'it's ready,' he quickly pressed the start button. The black hole was slowly forming and it's animal test subjects became scared and ran about their cages. The scientist laughed and relaxed in his chair. "This will make me the RICHEST MAN IN THE WORLD!!!"

His partner soon had a worried look while she looked at the meter. "Sir,the black hole is destabilizing,quickly abort the experiment."

The greedy man tried his best to stop the prosses,but the system failed. Soon the black hole consumed the world into total darkness,making the living conditions even more harsh.
A male who walks the streets looked at the black and red sky and looked at everyone coughing and seeing them in pain. For some reason,he was not effected by the quick change. The people became insane and began crawling towards him. "What the?"

His dark hair fell over his eyes and his mouth showed fear

I hope for this to be only a mere nightmare...hope...that's all I have. Hope and my sword,but I can not harm humans,can I?
A female with short red hair was hiding in the corner of an alley watching the people. Her cold violet eyes were gleaming as her bangs covered one side of her eye. She was dressed as a male and hid a dagger.
"Damn it..." She muttered, "Everyone's turning crazy..."

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The day the world fell into darkness (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus