Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The run away(1x1)

A silky black wolf ran through the trees that were casted with the dark of the night. The she-wolf had soon ran out of forest floor and stopped at the edge of the woods to peer at the small town infornt of her. She shifted into her human from with long black hair that put the night sky to shame, and crystal blue eyes that held the beauty of the vase ocean. She looked fairly young, but was tweny-one years of age. She had an bow in one hand and a sack on her holding a few arrows that she used to hunt when she didn't want to hunt as a wolf.

She looked at the city from where she stood then looked up at the tree beside her. It was a tall, strudy oak, prefect to climb. She climbed up the tree and looked down at the small town. Most people saw a city beautiful form a birds eye view, not this werewolf. She looked over at the small town and saw that it was quiet beautiful in it's own respect. She jumped down from the branch and began to walk around the town.
Celeste (played by AnyaMachiaVelli)

Walking about the Town she hums a small tune. The night was wonderful and the crowds were small tonight. Perfect for this girl. She hated to be the center of attention or the one everyone ignores so she stay away from people all together.

She adjust her glasses and looks towards the woods. Pushing back her thick chocolaty brown hair from her face she reveals her deep green eyes from behind her thin frames. She didn't always need them like before. She wore them out of habit.
But tonight made her wonder that fact as she thought she witnessed something in the woods. Shaking her head she turned away and walked towards her house. decided teh night was just tricking her.
Jade Wolfington (played by FallenAngel123) Topic Starter

The werewolf coutined to look around the small town but soon noticed that the night was growing draker and later, the people began to move to their homes. She soon realized that unlike her, it seemed as everyone in the small town had family and friends. She had no one. Her pack had been killed and she had not made any friends in the time since she lost her family. She sighed and looked up at the night sky, feeling the longing to howl at the full moon above her head.

As Celeste walked she noticed a girl staring up and titled her head "ummm" She murmured and she came closer. The girl was pretty and obviously not from around her. She looked to be about the same age she was or younger. A teen perhaps?

Jade felt the prescense of someone else and turned and looked at who it was, a little startled. "Oh, hello." She said in her sweet soft voice. Her hair made a black cloak as it flowed down her head. The moon light danced in her hair making it look like there were stars in her hair like the night sky. She was pretty, yes, but she didn't know it. She didn't judge people by looks or what they have done but by what their personality is. If they are mean and cruel then she'll ignor them, if they are sweet and kind then she'll talk to them and most likely befriends them.

The girl was stunning. Celeste took a moment to take in all of her beauty from her hair to her pretty face " Hey... Are you lost?" She asked. Her voice is soft but held an attitude. As if she was bothered by the girl being her alone when she was clearly new to the area.

Jade was about to shake her head then stopped and though for a moment and shrugged. "Truly, I don't know. I'm not heading anywhere but I also have no clue where I am. So, I guess, yes." Jade smiled at the girl, showing her white teeth that had four K-9's that looked like they belong to a wolf instead of a human.

"heh" She huffed out shoving her hands in her back pocket. The sharp teeth defiantly took her attention " Oh my" She said and blinked looking away " Well I can help you find your way if you want. You shouldn't be out alone"

Jade was surprised that the girl noticed something, but she didn't know what. She shook her head. "It's alright. I'm just going to get lost again anyways." Jade shrugged, not really caring what happened to her. "I'm Jade." She said with a smile and a outstreched hand for a hand shake.

She took the girls hand And shook it once " Well, I just can't ;eave you out here like this." She said wondering for a minute. She ran fingers through her hair " I can show you where I live or a little hotel." She offered.

Jade shrugged, the smile still on her face. "Sure, that would a great help, ma'am." Her voice was friendly and sweet like a child's even though she looked only a year or two younger than she was.

" Call me Celeste" She corrected and pointed the way " Just up the street." She said pointing to the house closest to the woods. " I am not pressuring you to come now. But your welcome" She said starting to walk to that direction she pointed. She wasn't going to wait. The offer was there and that was more then what she would do.

Jade though about Celeste's offer and caught up with Celeste to where she was walking beside her. "I'm curious though, as to why everything seems so peaceful here." Almost every town Jade had seen so far had some bit of chaos but this town seemed prefectly peaceful. She wasn't going to try and ruin that by going into her half human half wolf from and freaking everyone out.

Looking at her she shrugged " Not peaceful.. quiet" She said steadying her pace so she didn't have to make any effort at all to keep pace. " Most things are hushed so that people can pretend to be happy. That how these numb skulls like it."

She turned to her small simply white house and walked to the door. There was a few flowers and a bush outside. The grass looked like it need work soon and the two steps to the stairs needed fresh paint " Welcome" She muttered

Jade smiled at Celeste and looked over at the small flowers. She knelt down and put her hand over one of the flowers and it grew some more. Jade was a rare breed of werewolf, one that was crossed with fairies. She had the ablity to make small plants grow a little because she was more werewolf than fairy.

Celelset didn't knotice that as she opened the door. She flicked on teh light to reveal a nice room of earthy gold and browns. "it not much" She said tossing her keys and going to teh gold couch with wood finishings. in front was a gold tone glass top coffee table and a television.

Jade walked into the house but a little hestiatent, not seeing the inside of a house in a long time; she couldn't remember how long ago. "It looks better than the woods at night." She said simply, looking around the small room before closing the door behind her and sitting down next to Celeste.

She looked at her " The woods? Do you camp there?" She asked sitting up to turned to her. Was she homeless? Celeste never met anyone who even into teh woods. And she reffered to bieng a home better that a woods. This made her very curious

Jade nodded, remembering that she was in her human from and needed to know that she was seen as a human and she had to act human. "Yea, I go camping alot. It is alot of fun." She smiled a friendly toothy smile, exposing her K-9s once again.

Celeste nodded still looking at her " Camping is fun. Where do you camp?" She asked and saw the k-9s again blinking she looked down breaking her gaze and then at her. Those teeth were odd.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The run away(1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus