Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The run away(1x1)

Jade Wolfington (played by FallenAngel123) Topic Starter

Jade shrugged. "All over. It is more fun to camp in the real woods, not a camp site made for those who fear wild animals." She closed her mouth, hiding her K-9s once again.
Celeste (played by AnyaMachiaVelli)

She titled her head and nodded " YOu need anthing? My kitchen is open as long as you don't eat all of my food" She said turning away from her again and flipping on the television

Jade shook her head. "No, I'm perfectly fine." She had forgotten that she still had her bow and arrows on her and took off the arrow stack on her back. She gently set the arrow down on the ground, then the arrows next to it.

Celeste wasn't going to say anything about her arroews and bows. She already caught her as odd with the teeth. " Alright... feel free to come and sit with me to watch some television."

Jade nodded and smiled at Celeste. "Celeste, I am curious as to why you live alone. I would think a young woman like yourself would already have someone living with you." Jade's crystal blue eyes spoke of seriousness.

"not everyone agrees with that." She said smilpy and smiled back " But its alright. Bieng alone isn't bad at all." She said quietly looking down.

Jade frowned. "But being alone is never fun, I know that is for sure. You seem like a nice person so why would you want to live alone?" She titled her head slightly to one side like a dog did when it was confused.

" I don't have anyone. I am alone." She said now becomming gaurded and no longer even trying to look her way. " Why are you alone? Shouldn't you have someone with you? Travelling alone at night is not a god idea. Even with a bow and arrow." She pointed out.

Jade shrugged. "Because I have no one to travel with. My pack was killed along time ago and I was the only suriver left." Jade's blue eyes grew hazy and unreadable which was unusal for Jade.

"Pack?" Was all Celeste was stuck on " YOur family was killed?? I am sorry" She said looking at her with a deep compassion.

Jade looked down at the ground, her black bangs covering her eyes as tears began to whealm in her eyes. She nodded slowly, not looking up at Celeste or letting the tears fall. "Yes, when I was younger."

Celeste went to her and took her hands" My parents left me. So I understand how you feel. to be alone at so young when you so badly need others." She said and pulled her to sit with Celeste

Jade looked up at Celeste when she took her hands, the tears making her eyes glisten. Jade was surprised that she had pulled her to sit next to her. Jade laid her head on Celeste's shoulder, still trying to hold back the sobs caught in her throat. "Yea, it is hard but after a while you get use to it, I guess."

Celeste held Jade and raocked her a bit " yes it is. " she looked at her " But... I can be here for you if you want me to" She said looking into her eyes.

Jade smiled at Celeste and hugged her. "You are such a sweet person." Jade bury her face in Celeste's shoulder, breathing in her scent.

"Thank you.. Your just as sweet" She said enjoying the hug so much. But she she pulled away before her emotions got the best of her. She smiled and tilted her head.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The run away(1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus