Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Hello Everyone!
Minerva

Welcome to RPR! here's to some good luck finding a job you more appreciate with time, but hey, whatever pays the bills. If there's anything you have questions on don't hesitate to ask.
Sanne Moderator

Hi Kassius! Welcome to RPR. :) I hope your character profile will be filled with all sorts of fun information to read.

Are you looking for Furcadian continuities or can they be on RPR as well? I am out of touch with Furc as I don't play anymore, but the site has a whole bunch of groups and active topics of roleplay to participate in. :)

I hope we'll see you around!
Kassius Topic Starter

Hey thanks! I am slowly getting the page filled out, but it proves to be quite the undertaking. Never thought I'd be so picky! You guys are awesome, and I really look forward to the RP. I can try to join in on the forum fun, but it was never my strong suit. Could never keep up daily. x)
Venia Acies (played by Seeri)

Hello, Kassius! I'm fairly new to RPR, myself, but I have been playing Furcadia for a few years now. I think I may have even seen you here or there!

Anyway, welcome ^_^
Kim Site Admin

Kassius -- I can't stick with forums very well either. I only have so much free time, and when I have it it's usually for an evening, so sticking with a RP that drags on for days or months is really very very difficult. But I do love to do RPs that take up one night or an afternoon. For that I use the chat feature on this forums here, which lets you turn any forum thread into a live chat. :) Just use the "launch chat" button at the top or bottom of any thread.
Welcome to RPR! That launch chat feature is pretty cool, because I'm the same way and prefer rps that take just one night or afternoon to play out. Hope you find what you are looking for! :)
Welcome welcome! I'll be your cubey tour guide and can zip you around the forums in one quick beat! *offers his gummi ship of doom er....excellence*

I do hope you enjoy RPR! We're a rather great group and very welcoming and loving and singing and...I'm getting carried away again aren't I?

Oh well you get the picture: HELLO!

Maybe I should have started that way hmmmmm....

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus