Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Forgotten In time

Finn (played by mmbeyries718)

Finn Looked out over his balncany over his large kingdom. Everything was going in order.

Baker passes with loughs of bread. 8:35
Water Company meets at the well 8:40

Everyone had somewhere to be at every moment of the day. All of them knew better then to mock him with laziness or tardiness. For that held grave consequences.

(first one created, enjoy!)
Kuro had stumbled upon what looked like a kingdom but didn't understand what was going on. She staied hidden in the shadows of the forest then noticed some grauds coming and quickly climbed the tree and hid in there. She watch the town go about their day and everything seemed so perfectly in peace. Nothing new happened. She though that was boring. She was glad that she wasn't part of the kingdom. She jumped down from the tree and walked into the kingdom.

No one paid much attention to her, even though she stood out more so than a blonde in a group of brunettes. She had bright red bangs and the back of her hair was long and black; it was brushed out neatly and looked as though her bangs were dyied with blood and the night sky bleeded into the back of her hair. Her bangs covered her right eye that was bright red while the other one was a crystal blue that looked like you were looking at the ocean when you looked her in the eye.
Finn (played by mmbeyries718) Topic Starter

Finn sighed happily as his adviser came in. "sir, We have news from Beligh."
"Good. You may take your leave."
The short man set the letter down and scurried out of Finn's room quickly. Finn picked up the letter and began reading. His eyes widened and he growled inwardly. He returned to the Balcany.
He Cleared his throat. "Victorians, Gather around! For I have news from Beligh!" He ordered loudly.
Kuro looked up at what looked to be the prince of the kingdom perclaim that something has happened between this kingdom and another one. Everyone looked up at him, wanting to know what the news was. Kuro had begun walking through the coward to get out when someone grabbed her arm and said "You should be listening to the King."

She growled at the man and he let her go and took a few steps away from her. She began to head out of the coward, making her visiable from even the top of the castle.

Finn looked down sadly. "Now is the time to bare arms. For Beligh, has declared war on s and will arrive at dawn. And our soldiers need to be prepared. We ask for volunteers, for as most of you know, our army has been out of use for quite some time now."
Quiet a few people did voulnteer to help and be apart of the army. Kuro would usually would have just kept moving on and head out of the town but she stoped walking her back towards the corward. She relucntly raised her hand into the air, knowing that there would be a possiblity that she might never come back from war. She didn't care at all.

He eyed her suspiciously. "You there, girl, step forward." He said sternly, but calmly. The crowd parted leaving a narrow pathway from the entrance to the red headed girl in the crowd.
Kuro's eyebrow twitched as she turned sharply and headed forward. She had quickly pulled her hood over her head to hide her eyes. Everyone said that the eyes were a window into the soul and with Kuro looking into her eyes spoke more than she did. She walked to where she was and looked up at the king, both eyes showing their mismatched colors of blue and red. "You wanted me?" Her voice was flat but held an atteitude.

"You'r not from my village. Where are you from?" He slowly walked down the stairs and came face to face with hers. He showed no emotion.
"That is none of your bussiness. If you want my help you will learn to not to question me." Kuro's eyes were cold, her bangs covered her right eye as she looked at the king's face.

His face darkened. "Dont use that tone of voice. And if you prefer, we wont send out the letter."
Kuro glared at him. "You might as well learn this now; I don't belong to you and never will I ever belong to you. Don't tell me what to do and don't try to act like you can scare me because the matter of fact is that only one thing in this world scares me and you are no where close to it. You don't know who I am and never will. If you want my help in your army then you will learn to not treat me like the rest of your people." Kuro's voice was as cold as ice, as were her eyes. She could never stand with someone telling her what to do, t drove her up the walls. She was a indepent woman and well exricse that right as long as she lived.

His eyes flashed with anger. "I don't treat you like my people. My people are a lot better treated. And you," He said sternly. "Will, see what it's like to be in control."
"What do you mean?" Kuro hadn't the slightist clue as to what the King was talking about but she rather not know. She had planned that if she came back alive from the war then she go on with what she had started, worndering across the country until she was old enough to start her own life without fear of her master coming after her.

He looked st the crowd And pointed to a woman. "Please, Show her a house." He walked back into the castle.
Kuro looked at the woman the King had pointed to then back at him. She was confused and knew that this was a bad choice. The woman came to her. "Wait a minute. I don't even know your name, let alone who you are." Kuro said, her voice bearly above a whisper. Her eyes were stil on the King.

She laughed. "Excuse the king, he's a grouch. He wasn't expecting a war. Im Melinda." She held her hand out.

(I really hope you dont mind. = 3 =")
(Not at all, Kuro is just the same way. =3)

Kuro sighed. "You got that right. Is he always like this with a war coming?" Kuro looked Melinda.

"He believes in order and control. He believes that their a sign of strength. He doesnt like surprises. And you, he WASNT expecting you to disobey him." The girl chuckled.
Kuro sighed. "He might as well get use to surprises if he wants me around, I'm full of them. He told you to show me a home?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Forgotten In time

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus