Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Burn Out

Celeste (played by AnyaMachiaVelli)

Celeste adjusted her Sun glasses and wiped the sweat off her brow. The crowd in this heat made her want to run home as fast as she could. But how the hell can that happen? when she had to stay her and bid for someone else at a race that screams jail time.

She glanced up at the Sun the at at the road. " hmm" was all that came from her lips as and stuffed her hands in the back pockets of her skinny jeans and hoped she didn't sweat out of her blue looser fitted v neck t shirt.
Nitro (played by ChaoticMonkey)

Speeding in second place was Nitro but they hadn't reached the finish line yet. His green and black Lamborghini slightly scraped on the sides and messed up the paint,exposing silver. Some people were getting mad that he was in second place,until he switched gears and hit Nitro speed. He quickly passed the one person who was beating him and his car slid to a stop.

The male could only smirk as he stepped out of his car wearing his shades and red shirt. His dog tags hung from his thick neck and his black pants hung loosely around his anckles. "Did y'all really think I would let ya down,folks?!" He yelled to the crowed and even seemed a little cocky while the other drivers huffed of frustration from his words.
Celeste (played by AnyaMachiaVelli) Topic Starter

She watched as the guy in the green vehicle won. " Dammit" She said biting her lip. She crossed her arms listening to his arrogance. Her eyes went to his dog tags and an eye brow raised. being the only person not cheering she was pushed forwards " The ---" She muttered.

She was almost pushed directly to him. She huffed and backed not allowed to leave. Not yet. She now had to deal with someone else loss.

Nitro's attention was quickly drawn to her. Hm..
He smirked and took his shades off showing his dark green eyes,which was ironic because green and black was his theme colors. Nitro tried to ignore the girl and her poutiness but he still couldn't help but notice her. He was about to say something until someone grabbed his arm and held it up then putting a grand prix trophy in his hands. Gold of course.

Her own green eye met his just for a moment before she saw him get pulled way. he shook her head and looked around. She felt awkward just standing there while the crowd went there way. And all of this just to be blamed for a bad bet. She ran her fingers through her deep thick brown hair and bit down on her full pink lips.

Nitro snatched his hands away and took the trophy and put it in his back seat. He sighed and approached the female and scratched his head. "Let me guess now. You aren't around from these parts are you? Anyone that knows my name knows to bet on me." He was known to see right through people's mistakes and errors.

She saw who she had to meet. And was ready to walk to him when the racer cae to her. Arrogance was not what she can afford to deal with right now " Your right i am not" She said simply glancing at him. Not trying to show interest as the crowd grew smaller still.

Her boss came then. He just barely towered over her with a gut that made a pregnant woman's belly look inadequate. his greasy head had hair only on teh side and it was pulled to a messy rat tail. " So.. I see that I lost. You now owe me." He whispered then smiled to the racer " Hello there.. good race eh?" He said with his thick russian accent.

"Hm...yeah...good race." Nitro squinted his eyes,naturally not liking him. He put his shades on but didn't walk away. Nitro was someone who would stick around just in case. He was also a stubborn man when it came to leaving anyway.

The man smiled and brought his hand to him nearly shoving Celeste out of teh way " Call Me Andrey. Next time I'll bet on you..." He looks at her " Right?" He said and she nodded " Yea of coarse boss" She said and he chuclked " Good girl"

Looking at him he thought for a second " You should come to the party tonight by the old train station. My boss is having an open invite sisnce its my birthday " He looked at Celeste " Your expected" He said then walked off.

Nitro huffed and took his shades and threw them on the ground. Letting them shatter against the pavement.

My hunches are usually right. There is a reason I don't like that guy,so I will take my leave now why it's a good time. He got to his car and opened the door.

With him breaking his shades Celeste jump again and watched go to his car planted thee liek an idiot. A moment later she shook her head and turned to teh side walk and began to look around to find her way to a possible hotel room. Hoping she can find a cheep one

He also wasn't someone who would leave someone like that. He rolled his window down and sighed. "Hey! If you don't mind me asking...wanna ride?" His green eyes almost could see through her soul. He had a look of a fun guy,which he was,yet he was serious.

She stopped. She had no idea where she was or where she was going here. Half glancing at him she sighed knowing this can be trouble but what can she do? She walked to teh car and got in "thanks... " She muttered looking straight "do you know a good hotel?" She asked quietly.

"Yeah. Of course. It's five star,but if you dont have the money,then I will gladly pay for it." He smiled and looked at her then started his car. When he did,his car would glow green for a second then turn back to its original green,all dents and scratches vanishing. He started to drive like a well respected driver and was not as arrogant as seemed.
Sasha Striker (played by ThunderWolf12)

(Could I join you guys?)

( it fine if he agrees also)

Celeste's eyes widen " Oh... I won't have teh money to pay you back. Nor teh money for a five star." She said blsuhing and quickly looking out teh window watching in awe as teh car glowed and fixed itself. She also appreciated him not driving like a mad man.

(I don't mind...)

"It's fine. You don't have to pay me back. Not at the least of it." He had a happy look of no worry. "Besides the point of us needing to get out of here befor the cops arive will make me want to pay even more." He seemed to be looking down a little.

She stole a glance to him and took note of what he said. Then looking forward again she sat straight against teh chair as if a bit un comfortable. " Thank you." She said She adjusted her glasses " I'm Celeste " She muttered. Might as well make a small conversation since she will now have to bet for him to win and pay off her debt.

"Nitro." He drove around quietly then on with his eyes strictly pointed at the road. He drove like a normal man and didn't drive like a racer. He used his right hand and was looking for something.

She wondered what he was looking fr " Nitro.." She in audibl repeated to remember it. After that she was silent just looking forwards not knowing what to do when she recieved a text. With a sigh she tapped her answer and shoved teh phone in her pocket. "So how did you get into racing?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Burn Out

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus