Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Have some feels~!

I LOVE THIS SITE.

Ahem, anyway..

I'm in-between RPs right now, waiting for amazing friends to get back online, and in the meantime, I'm just sitting here.. horribly excited!

But seriously, I love this site, and I love all of you wonderful people! I'M JUST SO EXCITED TO BE BACK!

FEELS! FEELS FOR EVERYONE!

:D

Haha! So--how is everyone today?
Sanne Moderator

*rolls around in the feels!* I feel like that all the time about this site and its members too! XD You will need some tranquilizers before you feel everyone into a blissful death. ;)

What sort of RPs are you in right now? :3
Witness

Ah, I must have missed you in chat earlier! Welcome back to the site, and don't mind if I do. *helps himself to some feels* I noticed that you have several TES-themed characters and are looking for some TES-themed RP. If my Khajiit smuggler character could stray further away from the Azura's Coast region and closer to, say, Cyrodiil, I'd definitely hit you up for RP with your Imperial captain. But, in any case, welcome back! :)
3KPKG.gif This pleases Pinkie Pie!
Asharia Topic Starter

Yes my lovelies! Enjoy the feels! 8D

Haha! Oh come on, Sanne, I know you want to join in on the feels-induced warm-and-fuzzy comas! XD
And I'm RPing a few TES and random sorts of high fantasy at the moment :) My reasons for breathing XD How's about yourself? :D

Oooh, Wit! I think my Imperial Commander could have some serious fun with a smuggler >8D My own trouble-seeking Khajiit twins are also always up for a good--err, less than honest--way of making a few Septims ;) So I would definitely be interested in a RP, dear! Any character that you fancy, I love them all :) And thank you very much! :D

LOLOLOLOOOOOL~! Ross, you just made my night :'D
Minerva

Yay! Feels me up good! >)
Asharia Topic Starter

Teehee~!
c:<
*explodes in a rainbow shower complete with lucky charms from all the feels* =3
Rudianos (played by Minerva)

*melts due to kat*
Witness

Ah, excellent, Asharia! :D I've sent you a PM about some ideas of mine on the subject.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Have some feels~!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus