Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » A Quick Sketch~

Before I begin, just a few notes:

1.) My scanner decided life was no longer worth living, and has left me broken hearted ;^; So, I had to resort to my camera phone, which would explain the appalling quality of this image.

2.) Also, my desktop computer, from which I do all of my digital line-work and coloring, has been in a box for about 6 months now, and so, unlike the rest of my art that litters my character's pages, this will remain uncolored for awhile longer ;^; *sigh* So, in the meantime, enjoy a lazyily slapped on filter to make it look more "old world", as well as some basic sharpening.

BOOOOO. I'm so happy with this image, I really wish I could make it better for everyone else to enjoy as well! I'm really sorry.

ANYWHO. This is my character, Cassius Deridius, from the universe of The Elder Scrolls. Here he is with his mother's new husband, and soon to be adopted father. They seem to be getting along well, don't they? :)

I began writing the larger portions of his story, and began at the beginning, naturally, so here he is, the little Imperial cutie, at about 4-5 years old :D AWWWW~! I JUST WANT TO PINCH HIS WITTLE CHEEKIES! ...ahem.. So aaaaanyway XD Haha!

I know that because of the quality, this picture is lacking very much in comparison to my other uploaded art on here, but I hope you enjoy it, it really makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, and I had lots of fun sketching it up this afternoon :D I'm definitely going to outline and color it... eventually, so that it can go up on his actual page, but for now, it's just a WIP :P

littlecas.jpg
He is a cutie. Look at his little feet! And that big smile! And the teensy weensy toy sword! <3 <3 <3

P.S. The adoptive dad's chest is very appealing to look at, too.
Asharia Topic Starter

Hehe~! Thank you darling! :D I just wanna tickle those wittle feets! XD

I think it's bordering on egotistical now how much I adore my own Cas! ;^; Ha!

P.S. Oh yea, dear ;) Love me a Nord, tehe~<3
Minerva

The things people call sketches makes me feel bad. Apparently all of my best works are quick sketches.

That said, I like it. I understand about the scanner/camera phone. I've resorted to the same thing, myself.
Sanne Moderator

Ethelle wrote:
P.S. The adoptive dad's chest is very appealing to look at, too.

I cracked up a little there. XD ... And then I had to let my stare linger for a good minute myself. *eyebrow waggle*

All joking aside, this is absolutely adorable and well done! I love their expressions. :3 Perhaps, when I have my current workload of art done, you'd like to do an art trade in the future?
This is too cute! I love his big smile and his feet ^_^ you are very talented! :)

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » A Quick Sketch~

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus