Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Below Our Feet. (Destiny 2 roleplay) (Open)

Thyrkeon (played by Arcol) Topic Starter

((Not that I have considered. I'll get back when my computer functions properly, without long periods of the inability of accessing websites.))

The Axis Mind just stared. "You will not escape my grasp," he shouted, "Not you or your companion!" A battalion of Harpies flew out from a nearby portal, quickly surrounding the newcomer. A few also beat back the Titan's attempts to free him. "Two Guardians," One of the Harpies spoke, "for the price of one. Exos, both. This will make my experiments so much easier." It turned to the newly arrived Goblin units. "Prepare the subjects for experimentation," it buzzed, "And stun the Titan again."
Ansgar-147 (played by Quads)

It did little to nothing, and the hunter shrugged a little. He looked.. beaten, somehow, something wasn't quite right with how the exo was acting, still, he seemed calm at the same time. "Good try." His voice was like a thousand flensing knives moving alone solid bone -- a small puff of smoke coming from either side of his cracked mask. "Really had momentum, buildup, don't quit your day job, Titan." A bit of bitter sarcasm thrown in there from the blade dancer as they were moved along. This exo wasn't much of a talker, but he certainly had the grim humor of a blade dancer, and that was more than enough.

They were strapped down once again, this time with their Light temporarily suspended as to contain them. The Goblins and Hobgoblins began to take samples of their robotic flesh, placing them in small containers filled with Radiolaria. They were soon corrupted by the Vex mind-fluid, transforming into something Thyrkeon could use. The Axis Mind observed the experiment, emotionless and cold, as the Guardians were experimented upon. He still had no idea where the first Guardian's Ghost was, but he knew that it would be found, for it would resurrect it's master when able.
E-076 (played anonymously)

(I will join in soon)

((Great. Welcome))
Echo-14 (played by CoolShortie)

((Could I join in? I've played a bunch of Destiny 1, but only a bit of 2.))
((hallo Could I join zis I am max XP LEVEL in both and am well versed in RP
Zenith Aurora (played by Thecoldsoul)

((could i join? My oc is a hunter titan warlock hybrid dont worry he isnt a guardian its just his style))
Caelan, the little hunter she was, struggled against the larger vex trying to wiggle her way out of thier grasp, trying anything she could think of just to get away, she monitored them, her surroundings, everything to try and give her the upper hand before they got to, wherever they were taking her

((Hey guys, just wanted to ask if you wanted to continue this roleplay, or start a new one.))

“It seems the Traveler continues to grant me these gifts,” Thyrkeon thought to himself, “an abundance of Light, and multiple experiments to bring about the destruction of these pitiful Guardians.” He connected his Axis Mind to the mainframe of his vault, scouring every inch to find the runaway Ghost, though with little success. “Where are you, Lightborn?” He wondered to himself, becoming amused at its futile attempts to escape.

((Hello? Anyone? Newcomers are always welcome...))

((Bump))

((Last call, maybe? I could start a new forum, possibly; a new start, if need be.))

((Fifth chance... whose more?))

((Hold on, did I post recently at all? Offer still stands; not yet stale!))

((Hey, I’m still awaiting revival...))
A fallen (played by Thelordofmemes)

the what
A fallen (played by Thelordofmemes)

ran out of luck, you’ve been waiting to be revived for 2 years

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Below Our Feet. (Destiny 2 roleplay) (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus