Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Lovely Death (OPEN)

Blair Lovely (played anonymously)

A young innocent looking female sat at a lone table in a bar. Her beauty was far beyond belief and many seen so. Her cherry red lips softly touched the lip of her glass and her blue eyes sparkling a little. She was not really a smart girl,but she got through things in life because of her looks.

Her honey blonde hair tickled her cheeks and made her smile as she placed the glass back on the table,looking around. She saw many men staring at her,knowing they were thinking dirty,but she didn't care. She smiled and looked down. She was really lonely though.
Drake (played by ThunderWolf12)

Drake looked around the bar. He saw a beautiful female sitting alone. He thought about going over, but figured she was with another man. Finally he couldn't help it and he walked over to her, "Hello.", he said with a smile.
Blair Lovely (played anonymously) Topic Starter

She smiled sweetly and waved. "Hello there."
Her crystal blue eyes met his eyes as she pulled a strand of blonde hair out of her face. Her right index finger lightly traced a circle into the table cloth. "What brings you over?"

"Well, I was just sitting over there...", he motions to another table across the room, "and I couldn't help but notice you and decided to come over.", he sits down beside her, flipping his bangs from his face, his emerald eyes looking into her's.

She blushed and smiled brighter. "Wow,I'm glad! I've been lonely so it has been nice to have someone come over here." She couldn't take her eyes away from his because she found his eyes simply divine. "Wow...The color of your eyes is my favorite color and...they're just beautiful."

Drake lightly blushed, "Thanks a lot. I couldn't help but notice your eyes. They really are beautiful. I don't think I've ever met a girl with the same shade of blue.", he smiles at her. "I'm Drake by the way.", he held out his hand.

"I'm Blair. Nice to meet you." She smiled and shook his hand lightly. She blushed a little thinking about when he said her eyes were pretty. She was about to say something untill she felt someone grab her arm and pull her close. She hardly looked up only to see a cruel buff looking male holding onto her. "Yyyyyuuh-oh..." She was earlier running from the male,but didn't get away fast enough obviously.

"Hey! Leave her alone!", Drake hit the man square in the jaw. The man stumbled backward and fell onto a table behind him.

Blair quickly ran behind Drake and shivered. The male got back up and smirked while rubbing his jaw. He pulled a dagger out and Blair tugged on Drake's shirt. "We should get out of here!"

"Bring it on!", he shouted, pulling away from his grip. He put an arm back and touched Blair's arm, realizing she was shivering. "Come on!", he hissed to her, taking her hand.

She was soon too scared to even move as the male swung his dagger. She held onto Drake and looked terrified. "Ah!" She felt her arm get cut a little. Her arm started to bleed just a bit. Tha male might have been big,but he was swift.

He swooped Blair up and ran out of the bar. He really didn't want to be arrested tonight. He sat Blair in the passenger seat of his solid black hummer and jumped into the driver's seat.

Blair covered her arm and had tears in her eyes. She looked down and winced a little. "Im so sorry for causing you so much trouble,I didn't mean to! I'm really sorry!"

"No, no, no. It's okay. Who was that guy anyway?", he asked, starting the car and pulling away. "Do you have a family or anywhere I can drop you off? If not I will gladly let you stay with me." He put one hand on the console.

"I...I have a home...but is far away from here. I'm only visiting this place. Also that man,I met him when I was walking. He came onto me and made me run from him. He didn't give up!" She looked down,now wincing more.

Drake layed a hand on her shoulder, "Well you can stay with me for as long as you need.", he explained, thinking about that man.

She blushed and felt a pain. "This hurts so much! I've never gotten cut befor..." She leaned her head on him softly. "Thank you for helping me..."

"I can heal that. My supplies are back at my house though.", he says. About 10 minutes later, he pulled into a long driveway. His house was back near the woods. It was a two story white house with black roof and shutters. He got out of the car. A giant dog jumped up onto him, almost knocking him over. He laughed and motioned for Blair to come over.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Lovely Death (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus